Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Camping Trip by Me

LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
edited March 2023 in The Sims 4 Lots
It's a beautiful refitted Campsite that I call Camp Crystal Blood. It certainly wasn't designed for the purpose of creeping up on people and in no way will it end in tragedy. The most beautiful camp ever built and nothing bad will ever happen there, ever.

Welcome to Camp Crystal Blood. Nothing eerie or sus around here at all.
5f48d2dfc46bcfe01b0db4eebd38f849.png

Oh my, what a lovely campsite. Absolutely nothing could go wrong, just ask the people who left all this stuff behind.
4701fd4048d66c0f090f8c9fc6038a3d.png

What a LOVELY place to meditate. There's even a mat and incense ready!
06ab41886d3bfc1f29e1f94064c7de3e.png

And a fishing pond! Well, the river would be nicer, but nothing could be nicer than gazing into that cool, clear water.
3da4566ba2822e676b33ef49cd0411c0.png

Abandoned cabins? nothing sus in there. I'm not even going to bother looking.
d7e1b1b902d8bbb79b3d3f168ded10df.png

Now let's all sit around the campfire and play country music. Nothing is going to creep up on that narrow path. Nothing at all.
8fbcd073469fd6a6fbdf3a1a02d811ad.png

Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
Post edited by Loanet on

Comments

• Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,960 Member
    I can already imagine the total absense of mosquitos and other blood sucking and biting creatures

I give this 5 stars just based on the lovely brochure
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Very great campsite! :) The design and layout is very lovely! Very nice plants,pretty flowers and trees, and the pond with logs, meditation stool and incense is very peaceful and calming. Very nice bbq area to enjoy cooking and dining outdoors at the table. Very nice pond to enjoy fishing. The campfire area with mushroom stools and a guitar is great to enjoy playing music :)
  • Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    edited March 2023
    rosemow wrote: »
    Very great campsite! :) The design and layout is very lovely! Very nice plants,pretty flowers and trees, and the pond with logs, meditation stool and incense is very peaceful and calming. Very nice bbq area to enjoy cooking and dining outdoors at the table. Very nice pond to enjoy fishing. The campfire area with mushroom stools and a guitar is great to enjoy playing music :)

Thanks! There's no CC or non-Sims mods. I think I'll explore a little more... After all, pretty much everything is functional in this build and it actually looks like you could live here...

What a nice cabin in the woods. It's a bit messed up, but everything seems to work. I'm sure the VooDoo doll is just for flavour...
    e80ae3f975b0c58595e5449d1ee3a62e.png

The upstairs seems to be in order too. Funny how all the candles are still burning. Maybe it was the previous campers. The reason for the lack of trees at the back of the house is to have room for one of those big Mural rectangles, just in case your Sim is a painter.
    c09f110711fd495f322442d805e33169.png

Oh look! I found a ladder! It's really hidden with overgrowth, but I bet I can get down there...
    6ec5ddc6e79e436098e5e1b75a45801e.png

Oh. Okay, finding extremely creepy abandoned children's bedrooms was NOT what I had in mind when I went on my camping trip. It's just... it's just...
    a299a2d8ae2f20a5295ef7c7711aae5a.png

It's just a bunch of hidden tunnels that allow you to move quickly around the park and come up in disturbingly strategic areas and have been carefully hidden with overgrowth...
    4b491f3080e3912383fc9dde0e31c7ab.png

Guess this place isn't called Camp Crystal Blood for nothing.
    Post edited by Loanet on
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.