Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rumoured SDX Sleepwear Set

123457...Next

Comments

• Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    I hadn't been watching too closely, personally I wish when things were locked they could be purchased later by whichever group couldn't have them like early access just because I've missed a lot of good kickstarter rewards. However while people who can make restrictions are allowed to and yes you'll get over it many have made the wrong choice of always catering to the wrong complainers(the aggressive type naturally). So now that seems impossible to understand by a lot of people so if you don't care that's fine but until things go back to more of a normal time just let people vent or be bummed if they so wish and it'll pass in time.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,464 Member
    EA_Cade wrote: »
    Hey all,

I understand the FOMO, but here's just a small selection of items that PC players have had that console players still don't:
    • Noctis Outfit
    • Family Portrait
    • Bare Naked Gnome
    • Awesome Animal Hats (all PC players got this free)
    • Mods
    Rewarding the players with EA Play on console shouldn't be taken as a slight to you if you're on PC.

I totally understand the fuss but come on, in a world in which we have to choose between a set of star studded pajamas and a Bare Naked Gnome, I’d choose the Gnome. Bare Naked. Always.
    PJs are overrated and honestly, unnecessary, unless they had Bare Naked Gnomes printed on them. In that case I’d be furious because I can’t really afford a console right now and I never use the awesome animal hats.
  • Options
    DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,144 Member
    Hey all,

I understand the FOMO, but here's just a small selection of items that PC players have had that console players still don't:
    • Noctis Outfit
    • Family Portrait
    • Bare Naked Gnome
    • Mods
    Rewarding the players with EA Play on console shouldn't be taken as a slight to you if you're on PC.

I rather prefer that everyone has the same access to the things ingame, instead of this outplaying each other and testing the borders of players goodwill for the almighty greed. Please remember, you (the company) took twice times a hairstyle from dlc and made them basegame without compensation for those who had already bought them before. The packs are still overpriced for the lower content compared to the previous Sims editions. Maxis could do offer access to things to every player, if they want it to do it or face an overwhelming angry playerbase. By the way, Mods aren't supported by maxis, it's players own risk if they want to use them. That's what it says when activating. :)
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    edited March 2023
    Hey all,

• Noctis Outfit
    • Family Portrait
    • Bare Naked Gnome
    • Mods

I totally understand the fuss but come on, in a world in which we have to choose between a set of star studded pajamas and a Bare Naked Gnome, I’d choose the Gnome. Bare Naked. Always.
    PJs are overrated and honestly, unnecessary, unless they had Bare Naked Gnomes printed on them. In that case I’d be furious because I can’t really afford a console right now and I never use the awesome animal hats.

I would pick the gnome to he's cute.
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Daravi wrote: »
    Hey all,

• Noctis Outfit
    • Family Portrait
    • Bare Naked Gnome
    • Mods

I rather prefer that everyone has the same access to the things ingame, instead of this outplaying each other and testing the borders of players goodwill for the almighty greed. Please remember, you (the company) took twice times a hairstyle from dlc and made them basegame without compensation for those who had already bought them before. The packs are still overpriced for the lower content compared to the previous Sims editions. Maxis could do offer access to things to every player, if they want it to do it or face an overwhelming angry playerbase. By the way, Mods aren't supported by maxis, it's players own risk if they want to use them. That's what it says when activating. :)

I'm okay with them giving people stuff I already have for free I got what I paid for and I'm happy someone else gets to enjoy it also.
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    edited March 2023
    meh ..[/white]
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,961 Member
    edited March 2023
    Hey all,

• Noctis Outfit
    • Family Portrait
    • Bare Naked Gnome
    • Mods

here is a thought to make it right:
    add bare naked gnome swatch to pyjamas, add pyjamas and bare naked gnome
    and those things console players missed, for everyone.

do not exclude/time limit anything in future. (items/gameplay so forth no more limited exclusive nonsense)

then we can be pals again EA
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    edited March 2023

I'd oddly would like some gnome pajamas. (Bare naked gnomes is just a plus 😈 ) Weird there's not a lot of clothing with gnomes or a lot of gnome printed items in game oddly enough. Verrrrrry sus.

I kinda just get this 'that's not fair' mentality though from this fuss with this little recolored perk. I mean, I see it in daily life. Being a rewards member at whatever store, perks on using certain credit cards, buying a certain amount of X item and getting a gift and etc. Just because you won't pay more won't mean someone else won't and benefit from it. No one should be treated completely equally if you're not paying a sub and they are.

Just my hot take. :smile:
    Post edited by LadyKyn on
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    thesimslover82884thesimslover82884 Posts: 10 New Member
    > @EA_Cade said:
    > Hey all,
    >
    > I understand the FOMO, but here's just a small selection of items that PC players have had that console players still don't:* Noctis Outfit
    > * Family Portrait
    > * Bare Naked Gnome
    > * Awesome Animal Hats (all PC players got this free)
    > * Mods
    >
    > Rewarding the players with EA Play on console shouldn't be taken as a slight to you if you're on PC.

Maybe give all players access to this content, then? None of those items required a subscription by the way. Instead of trying to have a PC vs Console situation, maybe don't charge Console players for recolors of a set everyone already has? Maybe PC players wouldn't use mods as heavily as we do, if updates didn't break features and cause things like the aging bug. You know?
  • Options
    JustinB113JustinB113 Posts: 1,050 Member
    edited March 2023
    I actually think it’s nice it’s on console given how the PC community has always had access to things we don’t get.

I think people have gone a little overboard with the drama. I don’t think there needs to be complete parity. I also think it’s kinda the community’s own fault for data mining and jumping to conclusions it was a free patch.

But I do think it’s a shame it’s a paid subscription thing and not just a gift/sims mobile promotion etc. This makes it just for such a small amount of the playerbase, and upset more people than it makes happy even on console.
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,382 Member
    It's great that console players finally get something special for them. :)
    Of course I would've liked to get the sleepwear on PC too, but you can't always get what you want and that's how it is.
  • Options
    elelunicyelelunicy Posts: 2,004 Member
    OMG I missed this. I don't play TS4 on consoles but I do have the Xbox Ultimate membership.

Is this set just permanently gone? That'd be really upsetting.
    qidpmcvgek8y.png
  • Options
    WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    Probably. It was console only as well.