Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 3 store content won't stay installed?

ley65ley65 Posts: 19 Member
I've been having issues with the sims 3 for months now. I have every expansion installed and at first despite all of them being installed and ticked in launcher, some of them were not appearing in game still. I have to of reinstalled this game at least 10 times, and I'm pretty sure (but not certain) the packs are showing up now, BUT. Now, the launcher has decided it doesn't like the official Sims 3 Store content that I bought ages ago. I've downloaded it all from the store, and it shows up in the downloads in the launcher, but if I install them they still don't show up in game - AND remove themselves from the installed part of the launcher. I've already tried talking to EA help about this, but they weren't very helpful and they told me this is a known bug and that they were working on the issue, but months later when I contact them again about it they tell me they can't do anything but they're going to report it as a bug. I have not seen anyone else have this issue. Any suggestions on how to maybe fix this?

Comments

• Options
    EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,333 EA Community Manager
    Heya,

We are tracking this here on Answers HQ.
    Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top