Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Official Screenshot Thread - Simtimates Collection and Bathroom Clutter Kits

Comments

• CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,451 Member
    edited January 2023
    Monet11 wrote: »

I am still considering the Simtimates Collection. There's some nice stuff with that, and my sim guys are pretty desperate for nice stuff. I apparently need to see some more pictures to clinch the sell. I think that's why I keep lurking around this thread.

I'm actually a little surprised about how very few screenshots there are on this thread compared to other times, unless there's a party going on elsewhere that I don't know about. :D

It's almost like peeps are afraid or something. Wonder what's up with that? 😂
    EA_Cade wrote: »

Me right now:

2BkJKOE.gif

This is what ACTUALLY happened 😅:

848111-B3-4-B95-46-BB-9-EE7-15-A217-FA53-BB.gif
    @CAPTAIN_NXR7 You're very kind to have added those screenshots for me. I'll have to take a better look when I am not so frustrated. Seems no sim wants to date my evil alien - all the ladies kept disappearing mid-date, and my game crashed. Tis probably an out-of-date mod. Or I really made a terrifying alien. B)

@Monet11
    No problem at all!
    Regarding the issue that you’re experiencing with the game crashing, that’s 100% a combination of being alien AND out-of-dateness.
    I’m speaking from experience. I recently discovered that I’m not entirely terrestrial. Every time I go on a date with a lady, she disappears mid-date (just goes poof) and then the entire universe crashes down on me. Why, I wonder? It happens every single time. So yeh it’s not just an evil alien thing. Those ladies definitely went out of date as well. 🫣
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited January 2023
    24-1-2023-12-52-52.png
    I love love love Raj's underwear colour!
    24-1-2023-12-53-25.png
    Zoe gave Raj a massage
    24-1-2023-13-51-51.png
    Night night dear Raj :D
    24-1-2023-15-20-10.png
    I suppose Zoe did not expect that :D
    24-1-2023-13-53-38.png
    Why is body 4 characters too short in this post?
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Why is this no longer stickied?
  • EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,253 EA Community Manager

Because I will straight up forget to unsticky it for 6 months if I don't set an Outlook reminder to unsticky them after a week.

NOT THAT THAT HAS HAPPENED BEFORE.

I can put it up for another week if it means that much to you though :)
    Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png
    EA_Cade wrote: »

Because I will straight up forget to unsticky it for 6 months if I don't set an Outlook reminder to unsticky them after a week.

NOT THAT THAT HAS HAPPENED BEFORE.

I can put it up for another week if it means that much to you though :)

Thank you yes I love this thread.
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,806 Member
    ... Every time I go on a date with a lady, she disappears mid-date (just goes poof) and then the entire universe crashes down on me. Why, I wonder? It happens every single time. So yeh it’s not just an evil alien thing. Those ladies definitely went out of date as well. 🫣

Out of date?
    OUT OF DATE?

That is by far worse than any of the pictures

gen3-banner.png
    edited January 2023
    Here is some bathroom shots with the bathroom kit. Note the bathroom is small so I couldn't show everything.

01-21-23_8-49-11_AM.png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds

01-21-23_8-50-12_AM.png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds

Notice this new bath caddy will work in the shower
    01-21-23_8-50-39_AM.png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds

01-21-23_8-51-32_AM.png?width=960&height=720&fit=bounds
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,885 Member

I am still considering the Simtimates Collection. There's some nice stuff with that, and my sim guys are pretty desperate for nice stuff. I apparently need to see some more pictures to clinch the sell. I think that's why I keep lurking around this thread.

I'm actually a little surprised about how very few screenshots there are on this thread compared to other times, unless there's a party going on elsewhere that I don't know about. :D

It's almost like peeps are afraid or something. Wonder what's up with that? 😂

*hides in the shadows and shudders*
    I- can't afford to want these kits right now
    Please mercy I was supposed to save my simoleons this year
    :scream:
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,175 Member
    edited January 2023
    CAS content also means Clothing Store

ypgtxsb34ho0.jpg
    Post edited by LeGardePourpre on
  • sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Okay, I have already purchased the clutter kit but this thread convinced me to purchase the Simtimates collection also. Well done Simmers!
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • JustinB113JustinB113 Posts: 1,050 Member
    edited February 2023

It’s a very nice kit. A bit small but what is there is nice. I can’t see myself making too many sleepwear outfits not using this kit.

@JustinB113 And there is more sleepwear coming to the Growing Together Expansion.

• GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,284 Member
    mcrudd wrote: »
    I thought there was supposed to be a plunger and some dentures. Are they in the kit?

Yip I just did not use them, I don't have an elder in that household and to tell you the truth, I kinda forgot about the plunger ;)

Who wears dentures anymore. Implants are the way to go! LOL
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,594 Member
    Had recently got the Simtimates and some pretty nice stuff in there though NGL I was also wanting one or two spicier pieces you know? 👀

Always down for more male pj's and underwear been long overdue that's for sure. Been wanting a pack for them since stuff packs. Honestly the combination of this and bathroom clutter would have made for a nice stuff pack if you add a few more things plus gameplay.
    5vJrxmT.png
    LadyKyn wrote: »
    Had recently got the Simtimates and some pretty nice stuff in there though NGL I was also wanting one or two spicier pieces you know? 👀

Always down for more male pj's and underwear been long overdue that's for sure. Been wanting a pack for them since stuff packs. Honestly the combination of this and bathroom clutter would have made for a nice stuff pack if you add a few more things plus gameplay.

Exactly.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,885 Member
    edited February 2023
    mcrudd wrote: »
    I thought there was supposed to be a plunger and some dentures. Are they in the kit?

Yip I just did not use them, I don't have an elder in that household and to tell you the truth, I kinda forgot about the plunger ;)

Who wears dentures anymore. Implants are the way to go! LOL

You'd be surprised my friend
    with so much sugar consumed and dentist bills being what they are i wouldn't be surprised to find many secret denture users in our midst
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • chips46chips46 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Bathroom Clutter Challenge by #KSsDesign
    Gallery Name: Coral Reef Bathroom

Es2YuJD.pngAr05WJt.pnghM5dlKr.pngd2jx0vl.png
    Still love this kit

FD5066-C5-F06-D-45-D6-8-A47-A5516-E708-C35.jpg
    chips46 wrote: »

I love the marine animals wallpapers.
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member

They are wall decals and I do agree that they do look pretty.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    After I got Growing Together pack, I realized that some of the Bathroom Clutter stuff can work with a baby/kid's room, plus I like the towel swatches. :)
    As for the Simintimates Kit, it's still so Ooo La La. <3<3
    crocobaura wrote: »

They are wall decals and I do agree that they do look pretty.

I downloaded that room after seeing it on here.
    edited April 2023
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    After I got Growing Together pack, I realized that some of the Bathroom Clutter stuff can work with a baby/kid's room, plus I like the towel swatches. :)
    As for the Simintimates Kit, it's still so Ooo La La. <3<3

These are both good kits to be honest. Bathroom is fine, it just a few shoddy items. But you can make a nice bathroom. Simtimates really fun and better than the sleepwear in the game.

• EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member

Love all the bathrooms, mine is a simple just shower, sink and toilet. must learn how to decorate better.