Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Official Screenshot Thread - Simtimates Collection and Bathroom Clutter Kits

Comments

• joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    mcrudd wrote: »
    My black and white bathroom :)

SAqhYuh.png
    jaWZJ3g.png

I think the crinkled-up towels on the rack are my fave thing about that kit... oh, wait and the light switches... oh wait, the bath salts... oh man... I can't choose.

"Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Fancy father <3

K0IBzmU.png
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,457 Member
    Monet11 wrote: »
    Twas great knowing you folks. <3
    Simtimate.jpg

:* Please don't make me have to buy this kit. :D

Aw, go on. 😗

Simtima-Rs.jpg

I find it suspiciously quiet around here by the way.
    Also:

I'm loving this detail. In real life that tag would drive me absolutely up the wall. I'd be following this person with a pair of scissors for a completely innocent reason, but they wouldn't understand.
    TAG.jpg

Plus, I bought a lovely bodystocking for my teething lady. Spoiler alert: It only kinda works with those (ironically, WEREBEAST) tights, although in my humble opinion it looks much better without. 😇
    Simtimarella.jpg

• LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,215 Member
    Same feelings :D

I'm loving this detail. In real life that tag would drive me absolutely up the wall. I'd be following this person with a pair of scissors for a completely innocent reason, but they wouldn't understand.
    TAG.jpg

• lemonellalemonella Posts: 423 Member
    I'm a little late to the party, but I adore these kits!

Here's a couple screenshots of the new assets in action:
    N8gUfXo.png
    The Holden's new family bathroom! I got a little happy with the clutter :)

F27EJC4.png
    A couple of the new sleepwear outfits! All of the Simtimates pieces are so cute, and it was hard to choose which outfits to showcase.
    · · ─────── · 𖥸 · ─────── · ·
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,374 Member
    Love everyone's pictures and I was hoping to see more of them. Is anyone else bothered by how short the hairdryer cord is?
  • Monet11Monet11 Posts: 1,421 Member

I find it suspiciously quiet around here by the way.

🙈🙉🙊

Also:

TAG.jpg

I'm up a wall just looking at that tag. Does medium and long hair cover that in-game?

P.S. That "go on" screenshot... 👀 🤣🤣
  • DragonAge_300905DragonAge_300905 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Thank you @mcrudd and @catloverplayer
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,404 Member
    I'm in LOVE with the toilet mat!

mQ17Hje.png
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,108 Member
    EA_Cade wrote: »
    OK, please enjoy my TASTEFUL images :)

I really love the tiger robe. I doubt I would use most of the other items, except maybe one or two pieces as beachwear, but that PJ set is beautiful - shame there's not a female equivalent.

I also like the cat bath mat in @DreamPrincess's post.

There may be a theme to the items I like. I'm all about the felines- last weekend I downloaded dogs from the gallery that actually resemble tigers.

Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
    edited January 2023

I'm up a wall just looking at that tag. Does medium and long hair cover that in-game?

@Monet11
    It does indeed! No clipping occurred, at least not with the handful of hairdos that I tested it out with last night.
    Now…the integrity of this investigation may or may have not been compromised by blurry night eyes…

I suppose that didn’t convince you much? 😅
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    Unfortunately, I don't like the Clutter Kits. :s However, I do love the Simintimates Kit. <3<3 It reminds me of MasterSuite. ;)

... No clipping occurred, at least not with the handful of hairdos that I tested it out with last night.
    Now…the integrity of this investigation may or may have not been compromised by blurry night eyes…

@CAPTAIN_NXR7
    No. 😄 Sales is not really your thing, is it? 😄

I'm in LOVE with the toilet mat!

mQ17Hje.png

I agree, the toilet mat is great. And I love all the cat decor in this kit. It's so cute.

... No clipping occurred, at least not with the handful of hairdos that I tested it out with last night.

@CAPTAIN_NXR7
    No. 😄 Sales is not really your thing, is it? 😄

🔥YOWCH!🔥

*puts ice on that stingin' burn*

So it's gonna be the toilet catmats then eh?
    Fine.
    @alanmichael1 you WIN. 👍

• DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited January 2023
    Family friendly pics
    Raj cheering himself up in a mirror in his very new tiger... pyjamas?
    21-1-2023-21-01-30.png
    Raj proposed to Zoe in his cute tiger PJs
    21-1-2023-20-57-59.png
    Zoe said yes to Raj and his tiger PJs
    21-1-2023-21-00-08.png
    Then Raj in his tiger PJs put a crocodile (or dragon) face mask on his face and watched a romantic movie with his fiance
    21-1-2023-21-05-16.png
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p

🔥YOWCH!🔥

*puts ice on that stingin' burn*

So it's gonna be the toilet catmats then eh?
    Fine.
    @alanmichael1 you WIN. 👍

AAACK! You got that guilt thing down though, don't cha? 😅

I love the cute cat clutter, 'tis true. But as a whole, I hate clutter, so that kit is probably a no go for me. I am still considering the Simtimates Collection. There's some nice stuff with that, and my sim guys are pretty desperate for nice stuff. I apparently need to see some more pictures to clinch the sell. I think that's why I keep lurking around this thread.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    I will be posting pics of the bathroom kit Monday evening as I'm away from my pc right now but I couldn't get much in the small bathroom. I really love that toilet map and the plunger.

As far as the simtamates kit goes I'll eventually get those up as well. I really love that Sleepwear Kit. It was badly needed.

I am still considering the Simtimates Collection. There's some nice stuff with that, and my sim guys are pretty desperate for nice stuff. I apparently need to see some more pictures to clinch the sell. I think that's why I keep lurking around this thread.

I'm actually a little surprised about how very few screenshots there are on this thread compared to other times, unless there's a party going on elsewhere that I don't know about. :D

Anyhow,

I don't own the bathroom clutter kit, but for those that are still on the fence, I've created a quick overview of the male and female categories available in the Simtimates Collection. One gentleman and one lady sim were kind enough to cooperate.

Note that these screenshot do not include every single swatch, but what I can say is that for almost every patterned item there's a solid coloured version under both categories, including black and white.
    I also love the subtle specular highlights where satin-like material is concerned, although this may only work on machines that have graphics set to ultra.

There are as per usual more items for the ladies, although this comes as no surprise given the fact that generally, dudes don't need brassieres...
    Also important: do not expect any realistic looking bulges...

Personally I think it's a very decent little kit and I'm pretty happy with what the males (and females) got: meself and me sims aren't really into anything too outrageous anyway, so I've decided on showing off all the items in muted tones OR camouflage patterns wich I use plenty of in my game because yadiyadiyawn... NOT important right now.

Without further nonsense:

Dudes:

MALE-UNDIES01.jpg

👇MORE👇

More my kinda thing:
    MALE-UNDIES02.jpg

Lovely Ladies wear:
    FEMALE-UNDIES01.jpg
    FEMALE-UNDIES02.jpg

For the casual lady look:
    FEMALE-UNDIES03.jpg
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member

I am still considering the Simtimates Collection. There's some nice stuff with that, and my sim guys are pretty desperate for nice stuff. I apparently need to see some more pictures to clinch the sell. I think that's why I keep lurking around this thread.

I'm actually a little surprised about how very few screenshots there are on this thread compared to other times, unless there's a party going on elsewhere that I don't know about. :D

Anyhow,

I don't own the bathroom clutter kit, but for those that are still on the fence, I've created a quick overview of the male and female categories available in the Simtimates Collection. One gentleman and one lady sim were kind enough to cooperate.

Note that these screenshot do not include every single swatch, but what I can say is that for almost every patterned item there's a solid coloured version under both categories, including black and white.
    I also love the subtle specular highlights where satin-like material is concerned, although this may only work on machines that have graphics set to ultra.

There are as per usual more items for the ladies, although this comes as no surprise given the fact that generally, dudes don't need brassieres...
    Also important: do not expect any realistic looking bulges...

Personally I think it's a very decent little kit and I'm pretty happy with what the males (and females) got: meself and me sims aren't really into anything too outrageous anyway, so I've decided on showing off all the items in muted tones OR camouflage patterns wich I use plenty of in my game because yadiyadiyawn... NOT important right now.

Without further nonsense:

Dudes:

MALE-UNDIES01.jpg

👇MORE👇

More my kinda thing:
    MALE-UNDIES02.jpg

Lovely Ladies wear:
    FEMALE-UNDIES01.jpg
    FEMALE-UNDIES02.jpg

For the casual lady look:
    FEMALE-UNDIES03.jpg

My pc isn't set to Ultra and I can see the satin.
  • JustinB113JustinB113 Posts: 1,050 Member
    edited January 2023
    Decided to try the simtimates kit. Autumn found some new looks.

3900-DCFB-E3-F4-4738-B2-C9-FCDFBDEDEC0-F.jpgDA58-D6-FF-B1-B3-454-A-8-E1-F-D47-D8-FC82-CEE.jpg

But she likes best Grilled Cheese PJs.

2-D018-A3-F-02-BA-41-FC-BAE6-F617923-E175-A.jpg

It's almost like peeps are afraid or something. Wonder what's up with that? 😂
    EA_Cade wrote: »

Me right now:

2BkJKOE.gif

@CAPTAIN_NXR7 You're very kind to have added those screenshots for me. I'll have to take a better look when I am not so frustrated. Seems no sim wants to date my evil alien - all the ladies kept disappearing mid-date, and my game crashed. Tis probably an out-of-date mod. Or I really made a terrifying alien. B)