Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Check out my builds on the Gallery, let me tell you what I've done I'm fairly new.

I have a small but nice selection of sims and lots. I edit already made items and make them better, as well as create from scratch. Check out my General Wellness Center, It's A gym and Spa combined with a pool, a meditation area and a reading area, and more. I fixed the Spa that came with the Spa pack Asham Yam or something like that, either one of those would be a nice addition to your world.

I have A remake of the dog I had as a child/teen, and A kitten named Neptune. I have the beautiful Mila Milton whom I did not create myself but when I saw her face I had to download. I would gladly give credit to the original creator, but I no longer have access to who that might have been. Find me by searching AlienTusks, or thehiddenreturns, or try General Wellness Center, or possibly Wade, or Frisky. One of those should get you to my stuff.

Sorry I'm not familiar with how this stuff works in detail. But I would appreciate any input and comments, and whatever. Follow me, if you would like; I am a true artist in real life so this will one day show in my gallery.