Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Attic rooms please!

Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,114 Member
edited November 2022 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
Seriously, we need something to build inside roofs. A room in attics could be a nice feature!

Comments

• Options
    ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    edited November 2022
    I hope they don't, with all due respect, because a lot of us already do build into the attic, but get to use that as bonus space that doesn't count as floor tiles, in micro and tiny builds! It's a secret bonus room. All my micro homes have a bedroom upstairs (or more usually, up a ladder) in which to fit a double bed, 1 tile dresser and 1 tile desk with just enough space to use them. As long as I don't use a hipped roof, I can also put windows on the flat wall at either end, with wall sconces on each side of the window for light at night.

Super cozy. And I can put an area rug down, to help disguise the bluish non-floor-tile floor that keeps it uncounted attic space.

The same thing is true irl in a cape house: the bedrooms upstairs are technically in the attic so don'tget added to the official square footage.

On the other hand, if we could add texture to the underside of the roof and the floor, say for example with terrain paint instead of tiles, that would look nicer.
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg