Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bugs and flaws in game mechanics are ruining my sims experiance what about you?

I've been having more and more things occur in my gaming experience in The Sims 4 that are ruining the fun, or the gameplay. Let me just mention some of the things that are going on that annoy me or let me down about the game. Some things you guys are well aware of, some maybe not so much.
-My wife sim keeps getting this upset emotion animation and slamming her fist up and down as if something is very wrong with her emotionally, but I have no idea what it could be. I don't want this to happen, maybe it's the current relationship status between my husband-and-wife sim, which is pretty bad, I've been working on improving it but with that insult bug, it is a chore in a half.
-Something that just occurred recently, I went to care for my cow who needed it fairly badly, I have a lot of pets and gardening to do so it's not easy to manage the family and those things. But her hunger status was starving, I tried to give her a treat to start off with and my sim would make this sound and wave her hands in the air like I can't perform that action, but the game doesn't tell you what is stopping the action from occurring. I check the feed amount in the cow's hut, and it says its completely full. I was not happy with these things.
- I go in the house my cat is on the counter. I click on it to see if I can lecture it to not get on counters, and one in a hundred its actually there, but after doing it, the cat remained on the counter, I then selected the scold action. It all seems to have no effect, my cat has the clever trait and should learn things faster, it's not learning at all.
- when I give my sims a series of commands, the game re arranges some of them in the que, well I picked them in an order for a reason, and that ruins the flow.
- I can't even have a pet hamster/rodent because the hunger is broken, it never gets hungry and never offers me the option to feed it, yet the bowl is empty if you zoom in on it. I just deleted all the enclosures and stopped having them.
- I just bought the clutter kit, and it's pretty mediocre to say the best. Some of the items are descent. Not worth 5 dollars. little things like that should be added to the game for free every now and then, which to be fair they do add stuff for free from time to time.
- Ultimately the more I play the game, and the more expansions and packs I buy, the more messed up the game gets. If these things keep occurring which they probably will, I may get tired of playing, and I just started playing a couple months ago. The developers need to really work hard at improving multiple aspects of the game at once, not just fixing the insult issue. Rant over.