Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What do you think the sims 4 done better than the previous games ?

2...Next

Comments

• Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,422 Member
    - CAS: the looks, the filters,... After the sliders for skintones is colorwheel for hair colours the only thing still missing.
    - in depth occult lifestates, the quality is great, the quantity however... Why only 3 in depth occults after all these years? I hope aliens and mermaids can get an upgrade at some point
    - configurable clubs and holidays. I like the freedom we have to edit them and create new ones
    - the extensive options for neighbourhood stories. Awesome for those who like it, and with an off switch for those who don't (like me)
    - build mode with rooms to copy, push and pull rooms, scaling options,
  • SimsprocfunSimsprocfun Posts: 1,499 Member
    Everything!
  • 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,573 Member
    Toddlers and graphics.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    I only play vanilla & only experienced playing both Sims 3 & 4.
    In Sims 4 I can build almost anything I want with any shape I want. Give my sims any occult & other skills/traits I want. Make any of my sims a hybrid. Have fun with relationship of all kinds of sims & go to any festival I want. Raise up their Career levels in seconds. Have a farm.
    In Sims 3 Color almost anything but not build very well. Pick a car or motorcycle to drive. Ride Horses/Unicorns, play actual Fairies & Genies, Time Travel & live in the Future.
    So, basically Sims 3 & Sims 4 are apples & oranges. However, Sims 4 is a bit better than Sims 3. Once the missing elements from Sims 3 go into Sims 4 then it will be way, way better.
  • s_stutlers_stutler Posts: 380 Member
    CAS, Build Mode, and Toddlers

.. the list is super short. If you want a long list, ask me what they did worse. XD
  • Coconut27Coconut27 Posts: 860 Member
    edited December 2022
    B/B mode for sure, toddlers are cuter I guess, and um yeah that’s all I’ve got, sadly :D Oh, and I also agree with multitasking, a nice addition.