Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

your top three things you want next year in sims 4 2022 edition

2...Next

Comments

• ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,407 Member
    1. Horses/Unicorns, particularly if in a Fairyland/Medieval Pack
    2. Slumber parties/inviting friends or family to stay the night to use a guest bedroom
    3. Pack refreshes, particularly Dine Out, Realm of Magic, and Outdoor Retreat
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    ashcrash19 wrote: »
    1. Horses/Unicorns, particularly if in a Fairyland/Medieval Pack
    2. Slumber parties/inviting friends or family to stay the night to use a guest bedroom
    3. Pack refreshes, particularly Dine Out, Realm of Magic, and Outdoor Retreat

outdoor could use a refresh for sure
    more for sim kids and more drama please
    edited November 2022
    @CAPTAIN_NXR7 you got werewolfs and hair so what do you want next.
  • IrezawaIrezawa Posts: 6 New Member
    I want to build my own apartment buildings. On a top 100 list this would be spots 1-98. It could be implemented together with hotels/motels. This would probably take a whole expansion pack, which I would buy in a heartbeat. Yeah yeah, the rule was "no packs". But I still want this, enough to even spam a thread.

Anyway, here's my three things:

- Spiral stairs
    - Pinball machines
    - Romantic interactions (minus woohoo) between teenagers and young adults who are already a couple but one has aged up
  • Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    edited November 2022
    Vechiles for the love of all that is please. It's been over 8 years these Sims been walking like come on.
    Preteens because since y'all made a new life stage it tells me y'all can make a new life stage in the game.
    Burglars because I miss the suspense in the game.
    Strollers so the infant/toddlers can stroll around the neighborhood.
    Holding hands while walking either a couple or kid and adult toddler or an adult.
    Toddlers rock with teens-elders in rocking chair.

Pack refresh
    Highschool should get classes gameplay and add a football game like y'all in DU
    Dine out add highchair so toddlers and babies can eat.
    Sick Sims should go to the hospital like pets go to the vets.
    DU add more stuff to do like can we get notifications of what's going in the school then what's going on outside of the school.

Separate simoleons accounts open by player

NO MORE SOCIAL MEDIA JOBS ITS GETTING TOO TEDIOUS STOP IT NOW!!!
    Briana2425 wrote: »
    Vechiles for the love of all that is please. It's been over 8 years these Sims been walking like come on.
    Preteens because since y'all made a new life stage it tells me y'all can make a new life stage in the game.
    Burglars because I miss the suspense in the game.
    Strollers so the infant/toddlers can stroll around the neighborhood.
    Holding hands while walking either a couple or kid and adult toddler or an adult.
    Toddlers rock with teens-elders in rocking chair.

Pack refresh
    Highschool should get classes gameplay and add a football game like y'all in DU
    Dine out add highchair so toddlers and babies can eat.
    Sick Sims should go to the hospital like pets go to the vets.
    DU add more stuff to do like can we get notifications of what's going in the school then what's going on outside of the school.

Separate simoleons accounts open by player

NO MORE SOCIAL MEDIA JOBS ITS GETTING TOO TEDIOUS STOP IT NOW!!!

I like all your ideas
  • ShivawolfShivawolf Posts: 2 New Member
    I want:
    - Hotels
    - More baby designs
    - More Baby activities (Like a baby swing or crawling)
    - I would like more hair colors
    - A way for weird hair colors to be genetic
    - More school uniforms in other towns
    - Make the plant sim an actual occult sim
    - Just more occult sims in general (fairy’s )
    - More worlds (Especially cities)
  • MotherHjonkerMotherHjonker Posts: 8 New Member
    I've been playing alot of the Sims 2 lately and there's been so many instances where I'm like "I wish we had THIS in the Sims 4!"

For example:

- Having the daily paper delivered to your household's doorstep, and the ability to opt in and out of it. I love the idea of my elder sims being able to receive the paper and actually reading it.

- Being able to travel to stores with your Sim and buying groceries and trying on various clothes. Maybe even picking up a magazine or two to read later on (or even just the Bookstore like in TS3! Buying straight from your bookshelf is meh IMO).
  • 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,572 Member
    edited November 2022
    1. Horses
    2. More unique Sim-to-Sim interactions (we got some this year, which I appreciate)
    3. Infant update (we already know we'll get that, but I wanted to mention it anyway)
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • LuvtehGeeksLuvtehGeeks Posts: 1,663 Member
    Vampire retirement, more combo lot types, motorcycles with functioning sidecar for family and pets
    graphics-kisses-hugs-822976.gif
  • Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    I've been playing alot of the Sims 2 lately and there's been so many instances where I'm like "I wish we had THIS in the Sims 4!"

For example:

- Having the daily paper delivered to your household's doorstep, and the ability to opt in and out of it. I love the idea of my elder sims being able to receive the paper and actually reading it.

- Being able to travel to stores with your Sim and buying groceries and trying on various clothes. Maybe even picking up a magazine or two to read later on (or even just the Bookstore like in TS3! Buying straight from your bookshelf is meh IMO).

The reason they stopped the newspaper they are keeping up the times like now no one used the newspaper to find a job. Also it was irritating to pick up the newspaper all the time in Sims 2 just to throw them away. Now the groceries I miss I want that back lol.
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,374 Member
    Briana2425 wrote: »

For example:

The reason they stopped the newspaper they are keeping up the times like now no one used the newspaper to find a job. Also it was irritating to pick up the newspaper all the time in Sims 2 just to throw them away. Now the groceries I miss I want that back lol.

Besides reading the news and finding jobs, you could make paper airplane out of the newspaper, solve crossword puzzles, use with the pets and add it to compost. It was quite a multipurpose object.
  • MeigMeig Posts: 27 Member
    Top three wants:
    1) parrot pets!!! preferably full pets but object pets will do
    2) more cultural items and holiday traditions, especially things related to Judaism, Islam, Hinduism, and Buddhism since the pickings are quite slim rn
    3) A "museum pack" where you can make your own museums officially, theme them, build on the collections aspect of the game, maybe add a paleontology career, etc.
    Meig wrote: »
    Top three wants:
    1) parrot pets!!! preferably full pets but object pets will do
    2) more cultural items and holiday traditions, especially things related to Judaism, Islam, Hinduism, and Buddhism since the pickings are quite slim rn
    3) A "museum pack" where you can make your own museums officially, theme them, build on the collections aspect of the game, maybe add a paleontology career, etc.

we do still need birds
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    I’d like:

Generations which includes more ages. More things to do with the family.

More romance interactions

Hotels/resorts
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • PatricePatrice Posts: 361 Member
    would really likw spiral staircases please :)
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    I want spiral stairs too.