Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

October Patch Speculation 2022 (Patch Is Out Now)

2...Next

Comments

• LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,215 Member
    KokoaMilk wrote: »
    Oh my! Hope the strawberry means a kit about gardening!

My first thought was Katy Perry's Sweet Fruits :p
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,374 Member
    KokoaMilk wrote: »
    Oh my! Hope the strawberry means a kit about gardening!

My first thought was Katy Perry's Sweet Fruits :p

I thought it looked a bit like a baby bottle. :lol: They added loose seeds to the strawberry, maybe it's some sort of gardening pack. I am intrigued about the office kit, mails and coffee go well together.
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,019 Member
    Simmingal wrote: »
    2 new kits are planned.

nd7bf9r6q4i4.png17lar02xdby9.png

mug mail and strawberries snow?
    that is a curious set

I wonder if there is dragon in that mug
    That's not a strawberry, that's an egg with spots that's starting to crack. The three dots on the side represent the three types of dragons you could get.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Lbphart3Lbphart3 Posts: 59 Member
    edited October 2022
    2 new kits are planned.

Lol more kits wooooo! Watch one will be for November and one will be for December lol lol lol and thats what the summits probably going to be about lol! if its not id be surprised :D .
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    Uggggggghhhhh! Y'all! What happens when there's no R&B station and stuff pack 19 for me?
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,946 Member
    Gordy wrote: »
    Simmingal wrote: »
    2 new kits are planned.

mug mail and strawberries snow?
    that is a curious set

I wonder if there is dragon in that mug
    That's not a strawberry, that's an egg with spots that's starting to crack. The three dots on the side represent the three types of dragons you could get.

as always i thought i had it and then realized i really must be blind that is obviously where the dragons are in this picture how could i not see it
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • AllinsimstimeAllinsimstime Posts: 106 Member
    edited October 2022
    The Strawberry Kit makes me think of Vixella. I wonder if they did a collab with her on a pack? She has a merch website called like Starberries or something.
    OK! If nobody answers my question, I just gonna declare that 2022 is the worst year in my life that does not feature anymore stuff packs to be released during in-development of The Sims 4 which I can't stand it anymore! I just have had it right now! OK? I have had it! Can somebody tell our moderator Cade that I want to talk to him privately before I'll be getting even more upset so that I will be reacting lots of lots of kits being revealed without stuff pack 19 and my second favorite R&B station immediately! NOW!!
  • Pipersfun2Pipersfun2 Posts: 710 Member
    new stuff is great and all. but fix the bugs first, bugs effects the game play.
    while we are playing them,WHO IS PLAYING US?
    @EA_Cade Cade!! Cade we need to talk right now!!
  • rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    edited October 2022
    2 new kits are planned.

Oh great.. more kits.. :#
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,836 Member
    12JEREMIA wrote: »
    OK! If nobody answers my question, I just gonna declare that 2022 is the worst year in my life that does not feature anymore stuff packs to be released during in-development of The Sims 4 which I can't stand it anymore! I just have had it right now! OK? I have had it! Can somebody tell our moderator Cade that I want to talk to him privately before I'll be getting even more upset so that I will be reacting lots of lots of kits being revealed without stuff pack 19 and my second favorite R&B station immediately! NOW!!

@12JEREMIA we don't know what's coming. We don't know if a R&B station will be added to the game. We don't know if Stuff Packs will make a return. The summit is Tuesday so why not just wait and see what's being introduced. 🙂
  • telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member

I'm a little worried. Are you okay? Maybe take a break from the game and go listen to your favorite music. I don't know what it's like where you're from, but we are having a beautiful fall where I live. Maybe a good time to go for a walk, curl up with hot cocoa or tea, or watch the new Hocus Pocus or other fall favorite. Don't let what does or doesn't happen in a two dimensional game make or break your life. Games should be fun! If it's not fun, leave it. Come back when it's fun again. Sending best wishes and prayers!

telemwill wrote: »

I'm a little worried. Are you okay? Maybe take a break from the game and go listen to your favorite music. I don't know what it's like where you're from, but we are having a beautiful fall where I live. Maybe a good time to go for a walk, curl up with hot cocoa or tea, or watch the new Hocus Pocus or other fall favorite. Don't let what does or doesn't happen in a two dimensional game make or break your life. Games should be fun! If it's not fun, leave it. Come back when it's fun again. Sending best wishes and prayers!
    I'm alright! OK? I'm alright! It's just that I've been wanting stuff pack 19 to come back to 2022, and it's still missing since there are too many kits every month.

Now as a black simmer, I'm 100 percent a fan of hip hop and R&B music, and all the other black simmers are a fan of hip hop and R&B music as well. So if The Sims 5 is coming sooner or later after more contents for The Sims 4, I do not wanna see one of my favorite music genres initially being missing in the base game, which will made them disappointed.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,836 Member
    @LeGardePourpre thanks for the correction!
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member

The 2 hearts lead me to believe the icon with the letter and coffee have something to do with a romantic theme.

TheSims just posted this

• ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,019 Member
    2 new kits are planned.

The coffee mug and envelope comes across as home office decor to me.

I don’t know what the strawberry might mean. My own thinking is there is one room we can’t furnish via kits… so maybe a strawberry themed bathroom. 🤔🤷🏼‍♂️🤔😂

It’s wacky but I think it’s possible.

Now alternating between Sims 2,3 and 4! 😊☕️🌞
  • SprighSprigh Posts: 62 Member
    2 new kits are planned.

The coffee mug and envelope comes across as home office decor to me.

I don’t know what the strawberry might mean. My own thinking is there is one room we can’t furnish via kits… so maybe a strawberry themed bathroom. 🤔🤷🏼‍♂️🤔😂

It’s wacky but I think it’s possible.

That’s my favourite one so far, I’m gonna hold on to that. Whatever it is it can’t be worse than strawberry themed bathroom 😂 and if it is, I’m buying it and all of my sims families are going to have strawberry themed bathroom. I mean, why not 😂 Hope it’s cute though (strawberry bathroom rug could be pretty cute ngl but I imagined like a strawberry toilet and shower in a get famous bathtub kinda style)
  • joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    why is that strawberry wearing a cowboy hat? And are we using coffee to steam open letters? Hmmm.
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame