Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Forum Collab Basegame Save File Project COMPLETE!

Comments

• abelhinha35abelhinha35 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Lovely build @Aaleyn :) WTS I would like to start building a rec center for Willow Creek but I am not sure if we are getting the Rec Center lot with the base game update or not. Can anyone enlighten be regarding the Rec Center lot?
  • HomeMamaHomeMama Posts: 484 Member
    edited March 2023
    @abelhinha35 I'm curious too. I assume it's going to be a base game update, sorta like a wedding venue was, but I'm just guessing. Even it they don't, I think it would be a good build to have.

My energy on this is waining, but we're so close to the finish line that I really want to finish.

Do either of you have 30x20 lot size ultra modern houses we could put in Newcrest? (even previous builds)
  • Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    HomeMama wrote: »
    @abelhinha35 I'm curious too. I assume it's going to be a base game update, sorta like a wedding venue was, but I'm just guessing. Even it they don't, I think it would be a good build to have.

My energy on this is waining, but we're so close to the finish line that I really want to finish.

Do either of you have 30x20 lot size ultra modern houses we could put in Newcrest? (even previous builds)

When I am finished with what I am building at the minute I can make a modern house if you want
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • AaleynAaleyn Posts: 300 Member
    edited March 2023
    Thank you @abelhinha35
    Your Wedding Chapel is beautiful, and other lots too :blush:

@HomeMama it's gonna be very nice to see everything when it's finished. A lot of thought and effort has been put to this project, and that's great :blush:
    I can make one ultra modern house for Newcrest for 30x20 lot size (and more if would be needed). It would be fun to make a residential lot as well now that I've made two community lots :blush:

Post edited by Aaleyn on
    "Where words fail, music speaks" ~ Hans Christian Andersen ♥*♥*♥ My Gallery ID: Aaleyn
    There are two 20x30 size lots (in Newcrest, next to that bigger lot with that beautiful, ready ultra modern house), so I'd like to make one ultra modern house for the other 20x30 lot, and as now @Cavapoo_King also mentioned to be willing to make a modern house, that would be great, there is the other lot available :blush:
    "Where words fail, music speaks" ~ Hans Christian Andersen ♥*♥*♥ My Gallery ID: Aaleyn

When I am finished with what I am building at the minute I can make a modern house if you want

Oh yes, please!! Thank you so much!
    Aaleyn wrote: »
    Thank you @abelhinha35
    Your Wedding Chapel is beautiful, and other lots too :blush:

@HomeMama it's gonna be very nice to see everything when it's finished. A lot of thought and effort has been put to this project, and that's great :blush:
    I can make one ultra modern house for Newcrest for 30x20 lot size (and more if would be needed). It would be fun to make a residential lot as well now that I've made two community lots :blush:

That would be great! The Newcrest straight row only has two builds right now.

These are the lots left for ultra modern houses:

[img][/img]Screenshot_2023-02-22_at_11.31.57_AM.png

You guys are awesome!!! Thank y'all so much!!
    edited March 2023

@HomeMama I do have a modern 20x30 lot for Newcrest will post it this week. :smile: Also I have a library for the 40x20 lot at the far end. Would you like to see that one too?
    @abelhinha35 Yesss! I would love that! Thank you!
    1. Your Gallery ID - Issabella14
    2. Your forum name - Abelhinha35
    3. Permission to use this specific build/sims in my save file (with acknowledgment of you, the builder, if selected.) - yes
    4. Category you want this build considered for. library 40x20 (NewCrest)
    5. Constructive Criticism Yes/No (from other forum users, not just me) - no
    6. (optional) Links to slide shows, your personal blog/YouTube channel (sims related only) - none
    7. (optional but also helpful) Link to the gallery entry: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/browse?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=Issabella14&max=50&maxis=false
    8. Title of your Build: NewCrest public library

[img][/img]nLSKZQ9.png

Here is the Modern Library I was thinking of :)
    @abelhinha35 Beautiful!! Thank you so much!

Here are the most recent pictures and remaining spots:

[img][/img]Screenshot_2023-03-07_at_5.56.00_PM.png

[img][/img]Screenshot_2023-03-07_at_5.55.49_PM.png

[img][/img]Screenshot_2023-03-07_at_5.55.40_PM.png

@HomeMama just a sneak peek of the modern lot for Newcrest I am building :)

dFrkBf7.png
    @abelhinha35 That is beautiful!! I loveeee it! I can't wait to live in some of your builds...seriously!
    Thanks @HomeMama :) I love modern builds.
    edited March 2023
    Uh oh...I just realized there are three people building a modern house for two spots, lol. @Cavapoo_King If you haven't already started yours, I could really use a 20x15 in the corner of Newcrest, next to the pointy house. I really love your traditional houses, or you could try for an ultra modern built back in the 70s. That would fit there really well.

However, if all three come through, I'll just move my park out of the way and possibly place it somewhere else.

The 40x20 left in Willowcreek is for a rec center. I think the 30x30 one in Newcrest should also be for one.
  • Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    Uh oh...I just realized there are three people building a modern house for two spots, lol. @Cavapoo_King If you haven't already started yours, I could really use a 20x15 in the corner of Newcrest, next to the pointy house. I really love your traditional houses, or you could try for an ultra modern built back in the 70s. That would fit there really well.

However, if all three come through, I'll just move my park out of the way and possibly place it somewhere else.

The 40x20 left in Willowcreek is for a rec center. I think the 30x30 one in Newcrest should also be for one.

Isn't that lot in the corner a 30x20?
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
    @Cavapoo_King Oh yep! Sorry. Thanks for reminding me.
    1. Your Gallery ID - Issabella14
    2. Your forum name - Abelhinha35
    3. Permission to use this specific build/sims in my save file (with acknowledgment of you, the builder, if selected.) - yes
    4. Category you want this build considered for. Modern home 20x30 (Newcrest)
    5. Constructive Criticism Yes/No (from other forum users, not just me) - no
    6. (optional) Links to slide shows, your personal blog/YouTube channel (sims related only) - none
    7. (optional but also helpful) Link to the gallery entry: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/D9FA2032C01D11ED826191CD403CF988?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=Issabella14&max=50&maxis=false
    8. Title of your Build: Newcrest Modern Home

577lmm0.png

lB56Mdn.png

1SUE0fQ.png
    @abelhinha35 I can't wait to live in this one! EEeeehk! So pretty.
    Thank you @HomeMama, just let me know what other lots you need. :)
    I'm building a modern house for 20x30 lot (Newcrest). It's gonna be ready tomorrow Monday or latest Tuesday, so I'll post it here then :blush:
    @Aaleyn Thank you!

@abelhinha35 I *think* the only things left are the two lots for Rec Centers. If you'd like to build one of those, that would be perfect.
    @Aaleyn Thank you!

@abelhinha35 I *think* the only things left are the two lots for Rec Centers. If you'd like to build one of those, that would be perfect.

I will give it a try. @Homemama what style and size do you want them to be.