Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Sims 3 stories (The generational legacy thread will be separate from this one)

Comments

• Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,966 Member
    @Sims4MagicalTales
    Hordak does have a point when he makes Catra the Force Captain. Adora is unlikely to come back any time soon, if ever, and so someone has to be Captain.

Leaving behind all she’s ever known must be tough for Adora. She might be useful to the Royal Family, though, as she knows all about Hordak’s army and their tactics.

Nightmares are scary! Hopefully she’s OK.
    @Sims4MagicalTales
    I agree with Glimmer that Adora shouldn’t be too hard on herself for not doing much as She-Ra. She’s only recently found out about being She-Ra, it’ll take time to get used to it. I’m sure she’ll get better with time.
  • TeeSeaTeeSea Posts: 1,556 Member
    @Sims4MagicalTales
    I love this story! I haven't seen She-Ra since I was a kid. Adora and Glimmer are adorable. I can't wait to read more!
    Chapter Eight
    Man, I feel kinda sorry for Catra. She’s been treated so badly by Shadow Weaver. Although there’s not much excuse, since Adora was also treated badly. But Adora was Shadow Weaver’s favourite so probably got off lighter.

@Sims4MagicalTales
    Is it just me or is Hordak possibly under the spell of Shadow Weaver? The few times he's been in the story he almost seemed nice but also not nice at the same time.
    Poor Adora, her childhood sucked. At least she has nice friends now.
    Great update!
    @Sims4MagicalTales
    Great Update!
    Shadow Weaver is really starting to get under my skin. I do hope Adroa is okay.
    @Sims4MagicalTales
    Ahh, what a sweet moment to have the whole royal family reunited. I imagine they’ve got a lot of catching up to do!
    I hope Adora does manage to track down her biological family. If she doesn’t, though, hopefully Glimmer and the others can be supportive.
    @Sims4MagicalTales
    What great updates!
    I so glad that they were able to save the king! I can’t wait to see if Adora finds her parents!