Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Builders on Trailers

I have often wondered why there are so many trailers which only have 1 bedroom? I do see some with 2 bedrooms but are there any builders out there besides me who build trailers with at least 3 bedroom. I usually make the kids rooms 2 by 3. Just curious.
ORIGIN ID: VenusARussell

Comments

• cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    No, my trailer builds usually have just one or two bedrooms.
  • VenusABatsonVenusABatson Posts: 929 Member
    What if they have more kids? Do you just use trailers as starter homes? Is that why? I guess the why is the reason for my post.
  • cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    I prefer smaller families, so the second bedroom is a nursery or children's room. Until the sim marries and starts a family, the second bedroom can be an office or art studio. I really like the tiny house movement and living minimally.
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,282 Member

I've recreated them trailer that my grandparents lived in while they were alive which has 3 bedrooms, 1 at the front of the trailer, in in the middle of the trailer and 1 at the tail end of the trailer. The front bedroom has a half bath in it while the full bath is next to the master bedroom.

This is the outside of the trailer.
    e4bxneJl.jpg

Overhead view of the inside.
    7f5UzeBl.jpg

Front end of the trailer starting with the front bedroom, living room, dining room and kitchen.
    Th9f0yFl.jpg

The dining room, kitchen, 2nd bedroom, full bath and the master bedroom.
    BqpQoLgl.jpg

A shot from the living looking into the dining room and kitchen.
    BDHs9Gxl.jpg
  • VenusABatsonVenusABatson Posts: 929 Member
    lisasc360 wrote: »
    I've recreated them trailer that my grandparents lived in while they were alive which has 3 bedrooms, 1 at the front of the trailer, in in the middle of the trailer and 1 at the tail end of the trailer. The front bedroom has a half bath in it while the full bath is next to the master bedroom.

e4bxneJl.jpg

7f5UzeBl.jpg

Front end of the trailer starting with the front bedroom, living room, dining room and kitchen.
    Th9f0yFl.jpg

BqpQoLgl.jpg

BDHs9Gxl.jpg

Oh, I soooo have download that!! Is it on the gallery?
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,282 Member
    lisasc360 wrote: »

e4bxneJl.jpg

7f5UzeBl.jpg

Th9f0yFl.jpg

BqpQoLgl.jpg

BDHs9Gxl.jpg

Oh, I soooo have download that!! Is it on the gallery?

I've never shared it to the exchange or even thought about trying to recreate it in the Sims 4. Sometime after creating this in my game, then I had my hard drive die on me and I ended up recreating it in Barnacle Bay once I got a new one.