Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

DNA Request Team - Bringing Ideas To Life

Comments

• Mandy0421Mandy0421 Posts: 15 Member
    I'm so excited that I have a new boyfriend; I want to make a Sim family of us together.
    Username: Mandy0421
    Preferred creator* (If none, leave blank):
    Skin color: Caucasian
    Hair color: brown
    Aspiration​: Soul Mate
    Traits: Romantic, Geek, Athletic
    Dislikes:
    Name desired (optional): Castro Scott
    Which EPs,SPs, and Kits do you have?
    Link to reference pics (optional): I will load two pics to a direct message, I can't seam to get the picture to load to this message
    Communication is required before the builder begins work. Be prepared to respond!
    Additional instructions?
  • kkira555kkira555 Posts: 102 Member
    If this threads still going.

Username: kkira555
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Modern
    Which EPs,SPs, and Kits do you have?: I have all the packs, bust the dust, country kitchen, and little campers
    Lot size (dimensions): 64x64
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one?: Del Soy Valley
    Lot traits: On Leyline, Celerbrity Home,
    Number of bedrooms (No more than 8): 8
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)?: two married young adults, their engaged inlaws who are the same age, and their daughter who is a child going on teenager, they have another on the way and plan for more
    Number of bathrooms: 2 half baths and 4 full
    Favorite color schemes: I like pastels and wood panels
    Colors you dislike: None really but maybe not too many dark colors, dark accent walls are ok
    Do you want it furnished and decorated?: No, but could you put one piece of furniture in each room so I know what is what?
    Link to specific house or plan:
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)?: Two sims are a 5 star actor and a beginner actor so I'd like a good room for video recording and editing, a spacious kitchen, a basement for a fitness room with spa/yoga equipment and a sauna. A big back garden where I can plant all the fruits and veggies and herbs and a play area for the kids
    Communication is required before the builder begins work. Be prepared to respond!
    Additional instructions?
  • Simlena528Simlena528 Posts: 199 Member
    edited August 2022
    Username: Simlena528
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank): masajo
    Room description: teen room for Avalon by masajo
    Type of decor (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank):​ modern teen room
    Which EPs,SPs, and Kits do you have? All!
    ​Room size (dimensions):
    ​Room shape:
    Is this room replacing an existing room? Yes
    (If yes, please post pictures or upload an empty version of the room.) Avalon Child boy room
    Favorite color schemes:​ he plays football and gaming
    ​Colors: he likes blue gray, white and black
    ​Do you want it furnished and decorated?​ yes, please
    ​Which floor will this room be on? 2nd
    Communication is required before the builder begins work. Be prepared to respond! I will, always do! <3
    Additional request. Have a single bed for his boy cousin if possible .
  • DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    Hi @Mandy0421 , @kkira555 , and @Simlena528 ! I've added your requests to our Open Request list. If you have any questions about our claim process, please let me know. I hope you all have a great weekend! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    Please could I claim this one :)

Date: August 25, 2022
    Username: @Simlena528
    Page: here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Revision to Teen Room for Avalon by masajo
    Preferred Creator: masajo
    Claimed By:
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • ZazzyKittynZazzyKittyn Posts: 367 Member
    Username: ZazzyKittyn
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank): Lissykin if she is up to the challenge

Type of lot (laundromat, club, library, park, etc.): Combo of the following library, museum, art centre and cafe attached to the library floor
    Which EPs,SPs, and Kits do you have? All
    Lot size (dimensions): Strangerville Cliff Side Crest 30*20
    Lot traits:
    Public restrooms? Yes please on all floors

Favorite color schemes: Fit in the surroundings and Plateau Park style
    Colors you dislike:
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Abosuletly
    Link to specific building or plan:

Special requirements (subway, parking, registers, etc.)? Would love it if fit in with Plateau Park that Lissykin done for me
    Would love it if the there was vending machines and restrooms on all floor no vending machine on library floor as a cafe/ reading nook is attached to it An area for toddlers and children's story time, play, HS and uni students study These areas have the sound proof walls
    All rest rooms will have pottys for the toddlers

If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Strangerville Cliff Side Crest 30*20

Additional instructions? I believe have it all covered if not creator can always make suggestions etc
  • Mandy0421Mandy0421 Posts: 15 Member
    > @Mandy0421 said:
    > I'm so excited that I have a new boyfriend; I want to make a Sim family of us together.
    > Username: Mandy0421
    > Preferred creator* (If none, leave blank):
    > Gender: Male
    > Age: 39
    > Skin color: Caucasian
    > Hair color: brown
    > Aspiration​: Soul Mate
    > Traits: Romantic, Geek, Athletic
    > Likes: romantic music, fishing, fitness, color black
    > Dislikes:
    > Name desired (optional): Castro Scott
    > Which EPs,SPs, and Kits do you have?
    > Link to reference pics (optional): I will load two pics to a direct message, I can't seam to get the picture to load to this message
    > Communication is required before the builder begins work. Be prepared to respond!
    > Additional instructions?

this request is canceled, he was scamming me
    @Simlena528 here is your completed request :)

Avalon teen boys room

Download here
    More pics here

29KGBCo.png
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,816 Member
    @masajo beautifiul room <3
    @masajo I love the room! It's perfect. Thank you!
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank): masajo
    Room description: teen room for Avalon by masajo
    Type of decor (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank):​ teen girl room for Avalon by masajo
    ​Is this room replacing an existing room? Yes
    (If yes, please post pictures or upload an empty version of the room.) Avalon child girl room
    Favorite color schemes:​ She is a cheerleader who also like drama club and gaming
    Colors: She like pink, purple & white
    Communication is required before the builder begins work. Be prepared to respond! I will, always do! <3
    ​Additional instructions? Have a single bed for her girl cousin if possible.
    Great room for a teen boy and his friends to enjoy @masajo
  • LissykinLissykin Posts: 2,789 Member
    edited August 2022
    Beautiful room @masajo ! <3

@ZazzyKittyn I'll for sure make this lot. It's going to be perfect for what we've added to Strangerville so far. :)<3
    Mandy0421 wrote: »
    > @Mandy0421 said:
    > I'm so excited that I have a new boyfriend; I want to make a Sim family of us together.
    > Username: Mandy0421
    > Preferred creator* (If none, leave blank):
    > Gender: Male
    > Age: 39
    > Skin color: Caucasian
    > Hair color: brown
    > Aspiration​: Soul Mate
    > Traits: Romantic, Geek, Athletic
    > Likes: romantic music, fishing, fitness, color black
    > Dislikes:
    > Name desired (optional): Castro Scott
    > Which EPs,SPs, and Kits do you have?
    > Link to reference pics (optional): I will load two pics to a direct message, I can't seam to get the picture to load to this message
    > Communication is required before the builder begins work. Be prepared to respond!
    > Additional instructions?

this request is canceled, he was scamming me

Oh no, I'm sorry that happened.:frowning: I've cancelled the request.

SLpPUp.png
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
    @Lissykin Have two more commercial lots to be done after this one and 5 residential where 3 of them are for aliens once Strangerville is done will be going back to either Henford on Bagley or Sulani and finish those worlds off
    @illusie @Simlena528 @ZazzyKittyn @Lissykin thank you all very much :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Please could I claim this one :)

Date: August 29, 2022
    Username: @Simlena528
    Page: here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Revision to Teen Room for Avalon by masajo
    Preferred Creator: masajo
    Claimed By:
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    @Simlena528 here is your completed request :)

Avalon Teen Girls Room

Download here
    More pics here

NBsSUHY.png

uzE2H1V.jpg
    @masajo Thank you! I love it!!!
    edited September 2022
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank): Lissykin
    Room description: Meadowside Family Farmhouse
    Type of decor (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank):​ country teen boy room
    Is this room replacing an existing room? Yes
    (If yes, please post pictures or upload an empty version of the room.) Boy child room from Meadowside Family Farmhouse by Lissykin
    Favorite color schemes:​ he loves being outdoors and outdoor activities
    Colors: he likes black, blue, gray and green
    Additional request. Have a single bed for his boy cousin if possible and a rodent cage
    Post edited by Simlena528 on
    @masajo another wonderful room for your teens to become young adults
    @Simlena528 @ZazzyKittyn thank you both very much :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • becks1112becks1112 Posts: 919 Member
    Username: becks1112

Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):

Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Victorian exterior, but contemporary interior with some boho influences and chic/glam influences.

Which EPs,SPs, and Kits do you have? All of them.

Lot size (dimensions): 50x50 or something similar

If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Not sure yet. Not one of the ones without winter seasons.

Lot traits: Leave blank, I'll decide myself.

Number of bedrooms (No more than 8): 6

Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)?

Room 1: Master bedroom for parents. Should be contemporary. Should include a bed, nightstands with lamps, a closet (the item), art on the walls, a dresser, a mirror, hamper, rug, flowers, some clutter around, and a sitting area. Master bathroom should attach.

Room 2: Grandparents' room. Floral prints, nothing too outlandish. Should include bed, nightstands with lamps, flowers, some clutter around, rug, art on the walls. dresser, rocking chair, mirror, hamper

Room 3: Teen girl's room. Glam/chic look but with some teen stuff thrown in. Double bed, nightstands with lamps, art/posters on the walls, dresser, full-length mirror, rug, bookshelf, desk/chair/laptop, hamper, some clutter around.

Room 4: Toddler girl's room. Should be really cute with lots of pink and/or purple. Toddler bed, nightstand with lamp, dresser, bookshelf, hamper, toys, rug, art on the walls, rocking chair.

Room 5: Teen boy's room. Lots of blue and green, no real "decorated" look. Some teen stuff thrown in. Double bed, nightstands with lamps, posters on the walls, dresser, rug, bookshelf, desk/chair/laptop, hamper, some clutter around.

Room 6: Toddler boy's room. Should be really cute with lots of blue, yellow, and/or green. Toddler bed, nightstand with lamp, dresser, bookshelf, hamper, toys, rug, art on the walls, rocking chair.

Number of bathrooms:7 (master bath, grandparents' bath, girls' bath, boys' bath, downstairs bath, basement bath)

Favorite color schemes: Beige/light brown is the main scheme (except as indicated differently for the bedrooms). But within the beige scheme, I want pops of blue/turquoise/light pink.

Colors you dislike: Orange, red

Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes

Link to specific house or plan: None.

Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? Yes.

The back of the house should have a deck with a BBQ, seating, outdoor lights, stero, etc. I'd like a boho look. The backyard should have a large pool. There should be a hot tub on the deck. Lots of flowers and landscaping all around the house. The backyard should include a play area for kids with jungle gym equipment, etc.

The front of the house should have a large porch (or a total wraparound porch).

The house should have a basement with rooms for: home gym, yoga studio, miscellaneous activities room for stuff like robotics and woodworking, kids playroom with tons of toys.

The lower level of the house should have a large study.

The upper level of the house should have a laundry room.

The kitchen should be big, with lots of counters/cabinets and room for a large island. There should be a breakfast area in the kitchen.

There should be a formal dining room that seats 6-8. And it should have a bar.

Additional instructions? No, but I'm happy to answer questions. Thanks!