Re: [OPEN] Game randomly speeds up

by KristieMonaghan

Original Post

★★★ Novice

I don't think The maid is the problem for me I tested the problem on two separate households and with my vampire household while they do have a maid she shows up in the morning while my vampires generally work at night, as soon as one of them went to work time sped up and I could stop it.

Message 201 of 338 (1,113 Views)

Re: [WORKAROUND] Game randomly speeds up

★★ Novice

Same problem here too. Driving me nuts. Sometimes saving, exiting and signing back on works but this time it did not. It seems to happen when the kids go off to school but the parent is still home. 

Message 202 of 338 (1,086 Views)

★ Guide

Here's how it happened for me. I've never had this problem until after the last patch and only after hiring a maid. The maid wasn't even on the lot yet and the game speed up. She literally just hung up the phone from hiring the services. She canceled the service, but the game is still speeding up. Methinks I'm just gonna save without quitting and forget this happened lol.

Message 203 of 338 (1,075 Views)

★★★ Novice

Does any way know how to stop sims 4 from going full speed all the time? only happened after doing sims 4 update

Message 204 of 338 (1,053 Views)

Hero
@Jazzy8933 Did you try firing the maid as suggested in the workaround post ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 205 of 338 (1,041 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Any word on when the issue will be resolved? 

Message 206 of 338 (996 Views)

Maids causing ultra speed

★★ Novice

Hello,

I was asked to post this here after posting on Twitter.

Ever since the most recent patch, maids in my game are triggering the game to go into ultra speed. I can’t easily override it when they are in the house. As soon as they leave it is back to normal.

I am playing on a PC in Windenburg and have all the packs.

Thank you.

Sarah Jayne

Message 207 of 338 (977 Views)

Re: Maids causing ultra speed

Hero
@Sims4Sarah Merged your post with existing thread on this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 208 of 338 (962 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

The glitch for me seems to be occurring when there is a maid on the lot as well as when someone is at work/school. I haven't been able to try firing the maid yet, because I'm trying to keep my toddlers from melting down.

Update: Cancelled the maid service.  My child just went to school for first time since I did this, the game didn't go into ultra speed. This fix seems to be working for now.

(Posts merged by CM)

Message 209 of 338 (949 Views)

★★ Novice

I fired my maid and moved houses.  It seems to be triggered when kids go to school. Once they return home, the problem still exists.  If I leave the lot and return home all is well, but obviously this isn't what we pay for.  I am just hoping they find a solution soon. 

Message 210 of 338 (883 Views)