[FIXED] [CL] Fast household relationship decay when ignoring neighbor complaint

by zazubean

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [CL] Fast household relationship decay when ignoring neighbor complaint

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

It has been seen that when a neighbor's complaint about rudeness is ignored, the relationships between household members will drop significantly. 

Message 1 of 18 (5,010 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Relationhips going down fast.

Hero

• Have no fear, you can ignore a neighbor’s complaint without affecting your relationship with your roomie. And, that’s not all… your Sim will listen to complaints and the interaction will not drop from the queue.

This was fixed in patch 1.24.112

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 18 of 18 (5,223 Views)

All Replies

Re: [TO ADD] [CL] Household members hate each other when ignoring neighbor compl

★★★ Novice

I had the same thing happen, although I couldn't figure out why it had happened at first. All of a sudden people that barely knew each other (but were friendly) hated each other. It happened after my sim went to bed instead of listening to the neighbors complain about her singing in the shower. 

Message 2 of 18 (4,950 Views)

Re: [TO ADD] [CL] Household members hate each other when ignoring neighbor compl

Hero

Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 18 (4,928 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [CL] Fast household relationship decay when ignoring neighbor complai

★★★ Newbie

I can confirm the relationships of household sims will also fall if the complaint is answered, though it does not appear to be as severe of a penalty.

Message 4 of 18 (4,901 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [CL] Fast household relationship decay when ignoring neighbor complai

★★★ Apprentice

Having the same problem. I got a whole rash of neighbor complaints, woke up the next morning, and my sims relationships were all screwed up. I also don't know what the neighbors were complaining so much about either. A couple times, I swear, my sims weren't even doing anything. Another time they were just woohooing. They really need to fix this problem asap.

Message 5 of 18 (4,736 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have this same issue.

Message 6 of 18 (4,724 Views)

★ Novice

Its a bug, i have that problem too and its so annoying, i love this pack (city living), but this bug is really pissing me of...

Message 7 of 18 (4,678 Views)

Friendship Bug

★★★ Newbie

Hello, I'm new here, so I don't know if my question/bug is present here. Please excuse my bad english btw (I'm from Germany..)

I have big problems with the following bug: when I made friends with another sim, it kinda drops down everytime a little bit and suddenly it's in the red area! I thought it was just one household but now I have the same problem with another family I made... I have already tried to fix it with a cheat, but it keeps dropping down... I hope this can be fixed with the next patch - or somebody have a solution for me!

Thanks Standard smile best regards

Message 8 of 18 (4,622 Views)

Re: Friendship Bug

Hero

Hi @shaegaming

this is a known issue.

I've merged your post with existing thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 18 (4,608 Views)

random negative

★ Novice

I have 3 sims, all of which are roomates. It was only about a day ago I started noticing their relationships where very bad, almost at the point of the red bar being nearly full. I have not made these sims fight, or be mean to eachother in anyway, but for some reason when I came on they just hated eachother. What's ironic is that two of the sims are a couple, the flirt bar somehow is now full even after being together for a tiny amount of time but so is the red bar. Please help?

Message 10 of 18 (4,565 Views)