[FIXED] [CL] Fast friendship decay when living in apartment

by leozabotto

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [CL] Fast friendship decay when living in apartment

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

My Sim was good friend of his daughter and his wife. After moving to an apartment I noticed that relationships were falling it very fast!

They spent two days inside the apartment and all these relationships were at a very low level.

*Only occurs with friendly relationships

*No CC/Mods (Ever)

*It only happened when I moved my Sims from a House to an apartment.

*It's a "old" save

Message 1 of 31 (5,711 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [OPEN] [CL] Fast friendship decay when living in apartment

★★★ Guide

@crinrict It looks like fixed. 

View in thread

Message 31 of 31 (3,994 Views)

All Replies

Re: [TO ADD] [CL] Friendly relationships falling fast after moving to the apartm

Hero

I see this too

I'll add

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 31 (5,563 Views)

Re: [TO ADD] [CL] Friendly relationships falling fast after moving to the apartm

Hero

Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 31 (5,509 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same problem, except I'm starting with a new save, and new sims, and a vanilla game. This happens multiple times. (three times for me so far)

I build the relationship back up and then it falls drastically at a random point, seemingly overnight. (a sim overnight) Romantic relationship remains the same, and friends outside of the house are not affected.

Message 4 of 31 (5,476 Views)

★ Novice

I'm having exactly the same problem its driving me mad. I havent got time to keep working on all my sims friendships over and over again when I have the careers and other stuff im working on. Hope they fix this soon because I really dont want to have to keep working on the relationships all the time.

Message 5 of 31 (5,461 Views)

★★★★ Guide

yes me to and its a new save

Message 6 of 31 (5,425 Views)

★★ Novice

Clean install of Sims, no mods or anything.

My entire family is starting to hate each other - I've never had this happen before. It may have been a coincidence, but I think I saw the relationship plummet when a neighbor gave me the: "Clearly you are a terrible and inconsiderate neighbor." speech after complaining about noise. I didn't have anything causing noise though as far as I'm aware though. :/

I'm spending my days now trying to make the family back to full green, but the siblings are now at half red bars to show how that fight is going. Feels pretty unplayable. Frown

Message 7 of 31 (5,412 Views)

★ Novice

This is seriously annoying... it happens not to all Apartments, but to some, especially if there are more than 2 Sims living in it.. In 4 Sim days a friendly relationship turned into worst enemies? What the heck?

Message 8 of 31 (5,374 Views)

★★★ Novice

My whole family is fighting now and I am really annoyed by this.  I can't even play with them now. 

Message 9 of 31 (5,360 Views)

★ Apprentice

I didn't have this problem when my sims lived at 19 Culpepper for weeks, but now that they've lived in 20 Culpepper for 2 days their previously maxed friendship is almost completely gone so it does seem to depend on the apartment.

Message 10 of 31 (5,348 Views)