Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Just a few questions....

1. has anyone else had problems with the new tool where was can add your own property by size? I have had problems with it bleeding into the street so I have grass effect when I pan into the area.
2. Has anyone heard yet of the next expansion? ie Pets, aliens etc. I think I can work without weather as it seems pretty cool so far. I remember when they mentioned sims 3 that pets etc would be in. So far nada....
Sorry if these were already asked but there are alot to go through and I was hoping someone could help :) Thanks in advance.
John
2v9ekhx.gif

Comments

• Options
    DocsprockDocsprock Posts: 3,869 Member
    edited June 2010
    1. Yes, I cant get the lots to line up with the streets.

2. There is a thread around here mentioning a Stuff-pack? I dont know any more than that.

3. You have been here over a year with only 2 posts? Speak up man! :D
  • Options
    Jaghar7Jaghar7 Posts: 3,314 New Member
    edited June 2010
    The next EP probably won't be announced for another 2-3 months, after the next Stuff Pack which probably won't be announced until mid-end of next month.

I believe the join date is when you first registered the base game or made your initial account (required to register I think?). Not the first visit to the forum. Note my join date, June of last year. Yet I never logged into the forum until around November.
  • Options
    secretuk1965secretuk1965 Posts: 5,341 Member
    edited June 2010
    when i try to place more lots it does they same the grass comes over the road and breaks it not sure why i hope they get it fixed i wanna add some more community lots but if i do it with lots that are allready there it cuts down on resident ones ,i hope the next ep as pets or weather.
  • Options
    ANNAPTXANNAPTX Posts: 3,742 Member
    edited June 2010
    Ooooh! I would love to see actual weather added to the game!! That would be very cool indeed. I come into the forums almost daily...apparantly, I don't have so much to say... :wink: