Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Preordered!!! :)

Sorry I know theres already a thread, but im just so excited I thought two couldn't harm anyone :P.

YEY!!!

Not to mention game.co.uk have delivered Sims 3 and WA a day early for me both times :).

Whoot.

Anyone else from UK buying from game?

TC.

Comments

• JesskiJesski Posts: 52 Member
    edited May 2010
    I'll get it from game but i'm not going to pre-order it :roll: I'm looking forward to getting it on the 4th though :D
  • ameliuh321ameliuh321 Posts: 3,767 New Member
    edited May 2010
    I'm afraid I'm not preordering. But where I'm from, nobody plays and there are always a bunch in Target. When HELS was out they were all in the back room, never on display, and the employees hardly knew they were there. :P
  • rayy13rayy13 Posts: 2,847 New Member
    edited May 2010
    I preordered a while back with te 20dollar off promotino. I got it for $20 :D
  • KayleighmartinKayleighmartin Posts: 754 Member
    edited May 2010
    Yey me too i pre-ordered both the Base game and WA from game.co.uk but i noticed on amazon it was cheaper so i pre-ordered it from there this time...it also says it will be delivered on the 4th of june when the release date for uk is the 6th :D so hopefully its gonna come then....but i still cant wait!! :D yey <3
  • EvilWitch83EvilWitch83 Posts: 140 Member
    edited May 2010
    I preordered mine from HMV for 12.99
  • SilverDragon111SilverDragon111 Posts: 6,173 New Member
    edited May 2010
    I just preordered it today too :D
  • timecatchertimecatcher Posts: 387 Member
    edited May 2010
  • JesskiJesski Posts: 52 Member
    edited May 2010
    Yey me too i pre-ordered both the Base game and WA from game.co.uk but i noticed on amazon it was cheaper so i pre-ordered it from there this time...it also says it will be delivered on the 4th of june when the release date for uk is the 6th :D so hopefully its gonna come then....but i still cant wait!! :D yey <3

It's out on the friday 4th not the 6th, as the 6th is a sunday! :)
  • timecatchertimecatcher Posts: 387 Member
    edited May 2010
    Yup its always the same for games, Tuesday's for the USA and Fridays for the UK, unless its a worldwide release which they do with some games. (HALO 3) I think was one exception there.

And this weekend LOST season finale is being broadcast around the whole world at the same time!! :).

TC.
  • JAYSIMS2004JAYSIMS2004 Posts: 659 New Member
    edited May 2010
    I pre ordered mine from Amazon Tuesday and will be getting it on the 1st of June.
  • beaynidSimbeaynidSim Posts: 784 Member
    edited May 2010
    i preordered it via gamestop.com last week with overnight shipping, so ill have it at around 2pm on the 1st(which is usually when the local gamestop stores get the shipments in)
  • michelou1michelou1 Posts: 158 New Member
    edited May 2010
    Yup its always the same for games, Tuesday's for the USA and Fridays for the UK, unless its a worldwide release which they do with some games. (HALO 3) I think was one exception there.

And this weekend LOST season finale is being broadcast around the whole world at the same time!! :).

TC.

About Lost, did you know that there is a rogue satilite that could interfer with the broadcasting signals for both Lost and 24? They don't know yet if it will even show or not!

And, YES, I preorderd. The only thing I did not preorder was HELS. I get my stuff from EB Games (Canada). In my local store here, I get discounts because I use them so much for my family's games. It just happens to turn out that when it comes time for me to preorder, my son has something he wants to preorder. He hates having to go in there and add anything Sims. :lol:
  • jarrodajarroda Posts: 414 New Member
    edited May 2010
    I pre-ordered mine from EA. Anyone know if they'll ship it out so I get it on release day or do they ship it out on release day and I'll have to wait a day or two to get it?
  • KarennKarenn Posts: 4,326 Member
    edited May 2010
    I preordered mine last friday from the EASTORE.
    I'm from canada so it said shipping - 5 to 10 days
    But I dont think it'll be that long, I hope not or else I'm just going to buy it again via digital download. I cant wait that long lol