Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What are you most excited for?

May is flying by and Ambitions is almost here. What are you hyped for?

I'm excited for the motorcycles, tattoos (Harley scene going on, haha), and owning community lots. Inventor profession also sounds cool. And it involves garbage dump! I can make a "sin" world. Corrupt doctors, trashy lots, and an evil biking gang.

Can't wait! :)

Comments

• Options
    NettybeeNettybee Posts: 968 New Member
    edited May 2010
    What am I most excited for?

Laundry. :wink:
  • Options
    KarennKarenn Posts: 4,326 Member
    edited May 2010
    I'm excited for all of the new jobs and interacting on the job. The new town, earthquakes and the Trampoline.
  • Options
    piddlesimpiddlesim Posts: 3,251 Member
    edited May 2010
    I can't wait to try out the inventor skills.

For so long, my sims have been bored. There is a lack of fun objects and things to do ( besides work, skill, and green up ). So the inventor skill will give my sims something else fun to do. Plus I really want a simbot. :) I can't wait to see what they come up with.

After that, I want to try the tatto artist and the sculptor. :)
  • Options
    ameliuh321ameliuh321 Posts: 3,767 New Member
    edited May 2010
    Where'd you hear about this owning of community lots? I hadn't heard about that.
  • Options
    AltaiAltai Posts: 1,399
    edited May 2010
    Possibly the new town Twinbrook, but mainly the teacher career!
  • Options
    brian96brian96 Posts: 830 New Member
    edited May 2010
    Owning Community Lots, ALL the professions, Gnome Invasions, the new Massive Infernos, earthquakes, and laundry. Oh!!! AND Twinbrooke
  • Options
    Jojo777Jojo777 Posts: 21,909 Member
    edited May 2010
    Time travel, even if we can't actually see the sim when he/she travels. And pretty much all of the professions!
  • Options
    KiaraSims4ModsKiaraSims4Mods Posts: 2,782 Member
    edited May 2010
  • Options
    greenteagreentea Posts: 235 Member
    edited May 2010
    I'm excited for everything. <3 Especially laundry and the firefighter career. :D
  • Options
    Evil_potatoeEvil_potatoe Posts: 107
    edited May 2010
    EVERYTHING!!!! It just looks... so... AWESOME!!!!
  • Options
    KarinLKarinL Posts: 3,989 Member
    edited May 2010
    Being able to add/remove lots and objects from my existing towns. I can't wait to be able to customise my towns. :thumbup:

I'm also looking forward to the teaching career, laundry, and the new traits. And I'm hoping there will be some good new hair and clothing, too.

I couldn't care less about most of the professions, I absolutely loathe the opportunities system and the fact that after a certain point, the game starts spitting out the same opportunities over and over again. I'm not crazy about the fifth generation of my family still having to fix that same cr*ppy school boiler, Sims in France needing new pet frogs every time I go there, etc.
    I very much fear that after a while the career opportunities will run out and recycle the same ones over and over again. The thought of having every generation deal with gnome invasions, etc. doesn't appeal to me at all.

But I *am* excited about the tattoo parlor and the stylist. And the inventor and the sculptor.

Oh, and I can't wait to see Twinbrook, the new train car restaurant and the recoloured rabbithole objects!!!

• Options
    thesimdeej33thesimdeej33 Posts: 986 Member
    edited May 2010
    Been able to do more stuff around the Neighborhood instead of travelling abroad just to do stuff
  • Options
    JesskiJesski Posts: 52 Member
    edited May 2010
    I'm excited for everything :D The whole EP looks great :) cant wait till 4th june :thumbup:
  • Options
    beba2twinbeba2twin Posts: 744 New Member
    edited May 2010
    I'am excited for everything actually!!! :D
    But the first thing I'am going to try out are the tattoo's :wink:
  • Options
    MirrorsEdgeFanMirrorsEdgeFan Posts: 1,168 New Member
    edited May 2010
    I am exited for the new traits, New Items, New Outfits oh and Twinbrooke.
  • Options
    AdiCohenAdiCohen Posts: 1,300 Member
    edited May 2010
    I'm excited about the natural disasters i wanna see how does this work... and I love the of being a detective or a firefighter ohh and the sim-bots...:D
    i'm excited about everything in this ep hahaha...:D

sorry for my bad english...
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Dont worry your English is just perfect.
  • Options
    diddl97playerdiddl97player Posts: 1,258
    edited May 2010
    I am soooooooo excited.....
    ABOUT....EVERYTHING!EVEN LAUNDRY!
    sorry i am not english and I don't speak very well
  • Options
    OneAdorkableGirlOneAdorkableGirl Posts: 2,379 Member
    edited May 2010
    O.o - I cannot believe they're putting laundry into the game, I think it will be interesting, and I think it's a GREAT feature to put in that if you do not own a washer/dryer, or a clothing line, that you will not have dirty laundry. Please, EA, do this feature more often. :) That way, people that 'want' said future things can have them, and the people that don't appeal to something in the game can have a way to "turn it off". :D

I am loving all the information from this expansion pack. I cannot wait to play! I already preordered. :D So exciting. And Teacher career??? Can anyone please link me to the article, or the information that said this? All I've heard about is:

Investigator
    Firefighter
    Tattoo Artist
    Sculptor
    Inventor
    Doctor
    Architect
    Ghost Buster

I think that teacher would be very interesting, too. :) Or, is the teacher career a rumor? :(

I am so excited for all the possible jobs that we can finally interact with. I think this expansion pack is going to be a lot of fun, and I cannot wait to test it all out. I also think it will give me a few ideas for possible stories. And I would love to start writing again (I write for the Sims 2, but still haven't released a story in a long time. :( ).

Does anyone know if there is a Strategy Guide with this expansion pack? :/
  • Options
    brian96brian96 Posts: 830 New Member
    edited May 2010
    The Education Career has been confirmed. I'm pretty sure they're going to make a guide because all most all of this game is bringing in brand new features and it would be idiotic not to make a guide...
  • Options
    DustyDreamerDustyDreamer Posts: 1,569 New Member
    edited May 2010
    Im excited for....everything! I dont know what Im going to try out first, Im just excited for the game to be released and have it in my hand! EEps!

Thats actually a neat idea, to make a corrupt neighborhood with bikers and such!
  • Options
    OneAdorkableGirlOneAdorkableGirl Posts: 2,379 Member
    edited May 2010
    brian96 wrote:
    The Education Career has been confirmed. I'm pretty sure they're going to make a guide because all most all of this game is bringing in brand new features and it would be idiotic not to make a guide...

Thank you very much. :) Yeah, I went to gamestop.com and I saw a guide, it looks very different from the normal guides. It has spirals on it like a notebook. :/ It doesn't seem very 'thick' like the Sims 2 Strategy guides, so.. I am not sure, and it seems cheaper? 15 dollars? Maybe that is a mini one? But it releases like the 25th of May.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    when does the guide get released.
  • Options
    JAYSIMS2004JAYSIMS2004 Posts: 659 New Member
    edited May 2010
    I'm excited for the laundry as well!!! It would be nice to see my sims doing laundry instead of waking up every morning and changing into the same thing they wore to work/school the day before!!!

I am also excited for the new careers(especially the teaching) and the new town. I am bored with playing Riverview and Sunset Valley. I just pre-ordered mine from Amazon and am SUPER excited for it to arrive.
  • Options
    JAYSIMS2004JAYSIMS2004 Posts: 659 New Member
    edited May 2010
    when does the guide get released.

According to gamestop it ships out on May 25