March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What profession are you going to try first?

Comments

• timecatchertimecatcher Posts: 387 Member
    edited May 2010
    Ahh yes I've been pretty torn as to what im getting my "super sims" into first off.

Firefighter sounds so fun, so im hoping my son (sorry their son...), will be old enough to go into that.

The woman (Monica) will be a PI because I just love the Good Wife on TV and want to recreate that heh, and her husband Zach will be a doctor I think...

I also half think I should just concentrate on one career at a time, so that I spend lots of time in one career, but then I don't because mixing them up would be fun as I wont discover everything so quick.

Ahh I dunno heh.

Can't wait!! -- Better go improve my super sims.

TC.
  • RosieH82RosieH82 Posts: 424 New Member
    edited May 2010
    I have thought about this for ages and I still keep changing my mind atm it's firefighter but will probably have changed again by the morning :mrgreen:
  • Fordee09Fordee09 Posts: 7,341 Member
    edited May 2010
    i think i will try arcatecture first (sorry for spelling)since i would love to desigh homes when i get a job but maybe i might try ghosthunting for the crack :lol:
    tumblr_mnt6wnw49M1rx891yo2_500.gif
  • Minnesotan4LifeMinnesotan4Life Posts: 195 New Member
    edited May 2010
    I'm thinking about either the Architect or the Doctor! Everything just seems like sooo much fun! I can't wait for this expansion pack!
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited May 2010
    Detective for me after Inventor. I enjoyed a taste of being a detective in Sims 2, and now we can do the whole thing - so I want to try that one second, but I have my heart set on playing the Inventor in my Mesa Valley neighborhood that I have all set up just waiting for the arrival of the mesterious Inventors.

I also have my 3rd and 4th choices as Architect and Ghost Buster.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• diddl97playerdiddl97player Posts: 1,258
    edited May 2010
    I will create a female sim,and make her a detective.It will be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO fun!
  • Angelme101Angelme101 Posts: 119
    edited May 2010
    Stylist! I'm thinking of making an army of clones!?!?! :D
  • NeetbNeetb Posts: 129 New Member
    edited May 2010
    I think I'll try the stylist,then the inventer so I can make them woohoo in the time machine and meet their children.
  • NiLLANiLLA Posts: 514 Member
    edited May 2010
    im gonna try doctor career for my male sim and firefighter for my female sim :twisted:
    Been playing The Sims since 2001. Mother to a beautiful girl.
    scdwkk.png
  • MirrorsEdgeFanMirrorsEdgeFan Posts: 1,168 New Member
    edited May 2010
    I think I am going to try the Stylist career first like Timecatcher and then an artist and the PI Career.
  • cheddarfish6cheddarfish6 Posts: 79 Member
    edited May 2010
    I think Im going to try out the Architect career first. I think my second choice would be a tatoo artist. 8)
  • NettybeeNettybee Posts: 968 New Member
    edited May 2010
    I think I'm going to try the PI career first along with the stylist/tattoo artist career.
  • KayO199XKayO199X Posts: 722 New Member
    edited May 2010
    I really wanna try out that new education career track (even though it's just going to be a rabbit hole job).
  • brian96brian96 Posts: 830 New Member
    edited May 2010
    I will definetly try PI first. Also I'm going to make my wealthy business careeer sim own a lot of community lots.
  • sgreen37sgreen37 Posts: 821 New Member
    edited May 2010
    they all sound awesome!
  • AdiCohenAdiCohen Posts: 1,300 Member
    edited May 2010
    I think I'll try the detective or the firefighter first....:)
  • vickelavickela Posts: 11
    edited May 2010
    I think I'll do a married couple, the male charachter will be a teacher and his wife a stylist or architect(?). Then I can focus on her but still discover a new career!
  • LotusflowerLotusflower Posts: 234 New Member
    edited May 2010
    I will try P.I and architect first. :D
  • SpidrykSpidryk Posts: 123 Member
    edited May 2010
    Spidryk II will be of age at the time of the release, so I think he'll become an inventor. Second choice would have to be a Sculptor.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • JesskiJesski Posts: 52 Member
    edited May 2010
    I'm torn between the P.I and the ghost hunter! they both look fun :D
  • Chimp2678Chimp2678 Posts: 4,072 Member
    edited May 2010
    Ghost Hunters, Interior Designers, Inventors, and Sculptors. They sound and look interesting to try out.
  • tallcoolonetallcoolone Posts: 6,918 Member
    edited May 2010
    balletgirl wrote:
    I'm definitely starting with the stylist career. I love the whole idea of it. I'll probably do tatoo artists, medical, or firefighter next.
    I know this probably sounds weird, but I'm least excited about the ghost hunting career. :oops: I'm more interested in the realistic careers.
    \

Doesn't sound wierd to me, I didn't even read the ghost-hunter section of the review from a UK tester.

I think I'll start with an architect in the new town to get to know the new townspeople, then I'll have a second sim (husband/wife) give the people new styles based on what the husband learns, because I don't think the stylist has that feature? (though I think a stylist should).

I'm interested in sculptor too.
    I'm very happy about having sims be able to register at town hall with a skill so that the game doesn't put them in a job I don't want them in. I hope they can register as fishermen and gardeners.
    My Page https://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/tallcoolone
    Send me a friend request for Simport

• christinaforeverchristinaforever Posts: 899 New Member
    edited May 2010
    I will try the stylist proffesion first! :D
  • seliniasmenosseliniasmenos Posts: 34 New Member
    edited May 2010
    Definatly the Stylist. I love spend time in create-a-sim so it will be perfect for me.
  • saoirse200saoirse200 Posts: 165 New Member
    edited May 2010
    I cant decide between stylist or architect but you can give cool tatoos when you a stylist so :)