Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE SIMS 3 AMBITIONS HANDS ON.

2...Next

Comments

• itsgrimitsgrim Posts: 327
    edited May 2010
    I just hope those lucky 10 are a) curious enough to check out everything in the game, especially those areas where we don't have much info yet, and b) generous enough to get online right away and tell us all about it ;)

I agree! :D I'm very much looking forward to the information... crossing my fingers.
  • Molly360Molly360 Posts: 731 Member
    edited May 2010
    I just hope those lucky 10 are a) curious enough to check out everything in the game, especially those areas where we don't have much info yet, and b) generous enough to get online right away and tell us all about it ;)

LOL I hope we are :wink:
  • MohamadkaakiMohamadkaaki Posts: 1,632
    edited May 2010
    @molly .. are u going to go and play it ??
    how can we know who is going ? :) .. I hope they give us many infos as soon as they come back :D we really cant wait :D
    edited May 2010
    Yes I was luckly enough to win a place, with a little help from my simatography friends.

I have only spoken to one other person who's going, and we've been co-ordanating a little.

No-ones knows who's won, no names have been released. But we have been told that Grant Rodiek might be popping in, which is exciting in it's self!

no-thing is clear, not even sure if we can take screen-shots yet?

I can assure you that I have got throught most of the forums, and writen down a lot of questions :D
  • KarennKarenn Posts: 4,326 Member
    edited May 2010
    cant wait for more info on monday!
  • bashyriabashyria Posts: 18 New Member
    edited May 2010
    @ Mohamadkaaki: No problem.

@ Molly360: I too have heard that Rodiek might pop in for a visit, I hope he does. Either way I can't wait to read your feedback.
  • Srikandi715Srikandi715 Posts: 1,753 Member
    edited May 2010
    Molly360 wrote:
    I can assure you that I have got throught most of the forums, and writen down a lot of questions :D

Thank you Molly *hugs* You're my new best friend! ;)

Where are you planning to post your findings? Here, at EA UK, or somewhere else?
    edited May 2010
    I'm planning to mainly to post on Simatography and the Simming Society.

But once I've finished there, I will come answer as many question as I can here.
  • The_Purple_PlumbobThe_Purple_Plumbob Posts: 11,250 New Member
    edited May 2010
    Can't wait to hear from you Molly360 about Ambitions. ^-^
  • MATZMATZ Posts: 1,854 New Member
    edited May 2010
    MATZ wrote:
    thanks a billion

No need to be sarcastic God.

Hey, sorry i dident reply. i dident know you were thinking i was being sarcastic..
    if it help i wasent being sarcastic and i actually Did mean "thanks a billion" because im thanking you a billion times cause i havent seen this before.. the link u posted so i was thanking oyu. i dident mean to come across that way...
    edited May 2010
    @Molly360 Wow ! thanks alottt !! I cant wait to hear from you after coming back ;) and dont forget to ENJOY every minute and dont think on anything, coz its once in a life :D (I know ur gonna play it again soon .. but the feeling of playing it for exclusivly for the first time .. is very cool :D lol )
    Thanks again :)
  • SpoonsterSpoonster Posts: 354 New Member
    edited May 2010
    Molly 360 you are soo lucky!I'm glad your finding out what people want to know first, that is nice. Off to watch Rex be awesome in a cycling helmet, gotta love him (he's my hero :))
  • JesskiJesski Posts: 52 Member
    edited May 2010
    Molly 360, Wow i bet your excited huh :) I hope you enjoy every minute of it. Plus it will be good to know some more info from people who have played it first hand :D
  • MirrorsEdgeFanMirrorsEdgeFan Posts: 1,168 New Member
    edited May 2010
    MATZ wrote:
    MATZ wrote:
    thanks a billion

No need to be sarcastic God.

Hey, sorry i dident reply. i dident know you were thinking i was being sarcastic..
    if it help i wasent being sarcastic and i actually Did mean "thanks a billion" because im thanking you a billion times cause i havent seen this before.. the link u posted so i was thanking oyu. i dident mean to come across that way...

Sorry I thought you was I apologize oh and mollie oh my god please tell us whats new when you get to play The Sims 3 Ambitions XD
    edited May 2010
    Thanks all for the support!

It's now less then 6 hours and I'm very excited!
    I will be online tonight and pass on as much as I'm aloud to. :lol:
  • diddl97playerdiddl97player Posts: 1,258
    edited May 2010
    can't wait for you to answer us questions
    edited May 2010
    OMG! i is so excited :D
    and its ok MirrorsEdgeFan :)
  • SimEmSimEm Posts: 12 New Member
    edited May 2010
    kool
    edited May 2010
    Kool.. LOL random there..
  • kelins34kelins34 Posts: 127 Member
    edited May 2010
    @molly, wow, you lucky thing! have fun playing it first of all, then worry about all of us, hehe. I appreciate all you are doing for us. :)

as for me, *squeels* 22 days and counting down... dunno how much more I Can take!
    edited May 2010
    yay ! yay !! yaaaaaaaaaaaaay !! xD !! I cant wait :D Come back please and tell us everything happened :D
  • MirrorsEdgeFanMirrorsEdgeFan Posts: 1,168 New Member
    edited May 2010
    OMG I cant wait for what she has to say h my god