Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hounds Head (Brindelton Bay)

I'm working on phase one of my create-a-save-file, rebuild the worlds project.

Wondering what you all did with Hounds Head; the 64x64 in Brindleton Bay.

Comments

• MartinvMartinv Posts: 254 Member
    edited April 2023
    I bulldozed it and built my own house. It was one of my first built that ended up looking like a giant warehouse (ha ha). Maybe I will remodel it or tear it down and build a new house someday. I did this way back in 2015. Thehouse still occupies that lot till this day.
    Post edited by Martinv on
  • MikeymikedeluxeMikeymikedeluxe Posts: 43 Member
    I’ve been avoiding it. 😀 I usually build commercial properties or luxury compounds with pools and planting and outdoor spas on large lots. Brindleton Bay seems a bit too sleepy for this kind of vibe. It will be interesting to see what others put in the space.
  • NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,894 Member
    edited April 2023
    I’ve been avoiding it.

WOW. Back on my computer and browsing the Gallery I see why!!! I don't think that even if my computer system could handle it (heh, mines not that old...) that I could handle trying to follow a Sim around that HUGE space. Let alone more than one :o

• GordyGordy Posts: 3,018 Member
    I turned it into a farm. There's enough space to have dedicated areas for each animal, and a couple of gardens
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • RandomTokenCodeRandomTokenCode Posts: 184 Member
    edited April 2023
    private breeding base :) for puppies and bunnies(need chippedsims mod(currently broken
  • EleriEleri Posts: 545 Member
    Martinv wrote: »
    I did this way back in 2015.

Is this a typo or are you thinking of a different lot? Brindleton Bay didn't exist until 2017. Not heckling, just looking for clarification.
    -No, my almost-elderly mother, I don't think it's a good time for you to try for a baby.
    -Yes, person I barely know, you have my blessing to hang out with Johnny Zest.
    -No person with the mean, hot-headed and self-absorbed traits, I don't think you should get married.
  • MichelleWMichelleW Posts: 665 Member
    Currently I have a really big house here built by simlicy. I've considered bulldozing it and putting a rec center here.
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,405 Member
    I have an abandoned farm there. I'm waiting for horses and then someone will renovate it.
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,848 Member
    I put a park from the gallery that looks like an old church converted into a park/wedding venue, which is a very New England thing to have in a town. I tweaked it a bit, including adjusting for the fact that the gallery lot was the next size smaller than Hound's Head.
    The old church building looks quite majestic on the hill over the ocean.
    Screen-Shot-2022-11-07-at-1-50-17-PM.png
  • KeijraKeijra Posts: 9 New Member
    I turned it into a giant library and called it Hounds Head Academy. It has a library, study space, computer room, cafeteria, art studio, game area, greenhouse, gym with pool and yoga space, and a science lab. Playground outside along with a rocket ship. It can also be modified into a Rec Center.
  • happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    Tried to build the Thornbridge Manor from Hitman but the lot was too small for both manor & garden.
    juAFyqA.jpg
  • MartinvMartinv Posts: 254 Member
    Eleri wrote: »
    Martinv wrote: »
    I did this way back in 2015.

Is this a typo or are you thinking of a different lot? Brindleton Bay didn't exist until 2017. Not heckling, just looking for clarification.
    Oh, sorry, yes it was. Maybe I was thinking of the time of the time I built it on the 50x50 lot Creek when I started The.Sims 4. then I moved it to the larger lot later.
  • SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,128 Member
    For the save I share with the community, I turned it into a family park. There is a kids and toddlers section, basketball court, and a dog training area.

For my personal premades save I'm working on, the Altos from the Sims 3 that I made lives there. In this save, I'm renovating all of the lots and rotating between the premades. The renovations are part of a series I do for my YouTube channel, but I use CC and mods in it.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,321 Member

Honestly? I still don't know what to do with it. I have used it to test downloaded 64X64 builds from the Gallery.
    But to actually have it in-game as a used/played lot? So far I have no idea.
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,321 Member

A gigantic maze with a toilet in one spot and a sink in another? :D
    Watch the Sims try to get to the toilet before their bladder fails, then try to get to the sink afterwards to wash their hands?

HEH HEH! :p
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,943 Member
    edited April 2023
    I also bulldozed it but I have yet to come up with any build that suits the lot and the surroundings enough to keep (after about million tries) so I keep avoiding it

might just be my least favourite lot in the whole game tbh

that or the biggest lot in The Pinnacles

I might have however just found out what to do with Ward Den so maybe this lot will reveal itself to me with time too
    Post edited by Simmingal on
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • MikeymikedeluxeMikeymikedeluxe Posts: 43 Member
    I have put the original Hounds Head to some use in one of my rotation saves. My Draq Queen, Bianca Del Repro, is renting it out while she performs at the recently upgraded Calico Club Lounge. She wows her audience nightly with her acerbic wit and by day rattles around inside Hounds Head. She mainly lives in the kitchen with coffee on tap and two computer desks and laptops for writing comedy routines with her writing partner. That kitchen is huge! There is a microphone in the dining room to try out her routines and multiple clothes racks of stage costumes in one of the bedrooms. The rest of the building is pretty much unused.
  • BoergeAarg61BoergeAarg61 Posts: 955 Member
    Not much. 5 sims and 3 cats are living there.

11.04.2023_10.34.47.png

11.04.2023_10.34.59.png

11.04.2023_10.35.19.png
  • ImSandsImSands Posts: 332 Member
    Princess Cordelia lives there with her pirate boy friends, butler and cook. They own a seafood restaurant in Sulani.
  • NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,894 Member
    Just letting you all know I'm still watching this thread with interest. I've actually started my own build from scratch. A park which I hope will include basketball, toddler/child/family friendly playground, possibly roller skating, grills, dog training and just, just maybe, the observatory.
  • SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,128 Member
    NRowe wrote: »
    Just letting you all know I'm still watching this thread with interest. I've actually started my own build from scratch. A park which I hope will include basketball, toddler/child/family friendly playground, possibly roller skating, grills, dog training and just, just maybe, the observatory.

That's what I did too.

I also built a retirement village there. The one I mentioned in another one of your threads.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,995 Member
    Am thinking of building Chatsworth if I can find the layout plans. Well, as close as I can get. There is no way the fantastic art and sculptures can be duplicated.
  • FutureFuture Posts: 336 Member
    Lot is way too big. I did absolutely nothing with it. It’s still as it was when I installed C&D.
  • MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    Yesterday when Sofia Bjergsen won the lottery, I moved her in with her husband Bob Pancakes and their toddler Vincent and infant Anissa. When Vincent and Anissa get older they can have pets. I've already set up the treehouse.
  • maggiemae8135maggiemae8135 Posts: 790 Member
    I recently built a Family Park on a 50x50 lot with playgrounds, picnic area, basketball, pet area, fishing pond and the new water park items. I am setting up a new game in Brindleton Bay concentrating on family play, so I put my park there and expanded it out, making the water park bigger. I plan to have family/friends gathering there to socialize and have fun. I love the view from that lot! Also thinking about putting my retirement village on the lot and moving the homes out more to add more outdoor activities for my seniors. 64x64 will give me plenty of room for them to enjoy the great outdoors! Maybe even add garden, bunnies and birds, possible porches on the houses. Guess I know what my next project will be! :)