Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do the Heckings and the Delgato's make the cut?

I am attempting a major project involving replacing ALL lots with things to my liking. Phase one is Willow Creek, San Myshuno and Brindleton Bay.
This also means removing (sometimes, a less harsh relocation) of townies that I don't especially appreciate.

I'm debating whether the Hecking and Delgato families make the cut. Weigh in...

Do the Heckings and the Delgato's make the cut? 46 votes

Yes to both families.
34%
TheSpotted_Cpendragon1980kerryemmiebethIObelleMindofyDarkLady2788DoloresGreyColton147147RedShoe7WildIrishBansheeDaepheneSharoniaKimmerUniqueKhaosmightyspritepvrescue1 16 votes
No to either family.
30%
LilZairaGraceSara1010PCabelle1863CellardwellerRedDestiny92EnkiSchmidtgarapoeslunaodditySERVERFRAGordyRouensimsIsharellHavenRosesinisterlemons 14 votes
Yes Delgatos. No Heckings.
10%
mustenihappyopiLJKRandomTokenCodeFuture 5 votes
No Delgatos. Yes Heckings.
23%
MichelleWsimgirl1010cchant86rebekah512phantasmkissshayannegpsuperkyle221permanentroseAngeliqueAdelaideplumboy23pieka33 11 votes

Comments

• RandomTokenCodeRandomTokenCode Posts: 184 Member
    edited April 2023
    Supriya Delgato has a life profile in the official trailer, and she can be an NPC running another vet clinic to compete with yours :p And there is one toddler of only three ones over all worlds. Bartholomew A. Bittlebun, Sr. is the father of one cat of Katrina--if you keep Katrina, you should keep more interesting connections existing in the vanilla game.
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,961 Member
    In both of my rotational saves I still have them in my game, but I don’t really play them. I believe I evicted the Hecklings in my main save to put a bowling ally in. I like that area of town for community lots. But, I don’t actually delete premades.. I only play a few of the premades, and not real often..

In my main save I play the Goths, Landgrabbs, Calientes, Pleasants, Beheedas and Jeong so far. Also, a few of the other premades are dating my sims, and will most likely marry into some of my families. One of my Sims moved into the Party house in Windenburg. who now has my sim, Reina Antonetti who is now a style influencer, Paolo, a DJ, Jade an office assistant, and Sergio currently moving up in the business world. Callientes are still in Oasis Springs, own a couple of Businesses, and I rarely play them. The Goths had their house moved to a bigger lot in Forgotten Hollow, they have a natural looking pool and grave stones for Motimers parents, Casandra has a Siamese cat, and Alexander has a rat. The Goths like to have parties. I have Mortimer in the Political career, but am thinking of changing him to a Lawyer. The Landgrabbs ( who include Johnny ), are in the large Penthouse in San Myshuno and are ready to be moved to the apartment next to the Fengs. The penthouse will become a large retail lot ( mall ), assuming I can change it to that. The Landgrabbs have a live in cook and live in maid, and a butler, and own a lot of businesses, after all they are rich….. lol, and I cheat with them. The Pleasants still live in Brightchester and I played them through one semester of college, and moved in a roommate that loves to make cakes…all the time. The Beheeda’s live in the apartment across from their old one that has been remodeled into 2 bedrooms. Their newborn will soon probably be my first played infant as soon as I finish making comparability’s in that save. Jeong still lives in Del Sol Valley as an actress, with Izzy Fabulous as her best friend. Vanessa Jeong and Paolo Rocca are dating, and one of my musician sim is dating Candy Bher. The Delgato’s still own the vet shop. I don’t find many premades interesting to play with. I will likely be evicting the new sims in San Sequoia out to put community lots and a couple of my sims there.

I haven’t played any premade sims in my rotational scenario save so far.
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,405 Member
    edited April 2023
    I've never played with Heckings, but I have played with Delgatos. Moved them to Evergreen Harbour and neighnourhood stories gave them a new dog and a kid. Also a sim in my rotation is engaged to Evie.
    Post edited by musteni on
  • HavenRoseHavenRose Posts: 322 Member
    No to either family.
    I usually delete all the Brindleton Bay NPCs except for Mayor Whiskers, who gets to be immortal. They’re all kind of forgettable to me, but their world is prime real estate.
  • kerryemmiebethkerryemmiebeth Posts: 400 Member
    Yes to both families.
    HavenRose wrote: »
    I usually delete all the Brindleton Bay NPCs except for Mayor Whiskers, who gets to be immortal. They’re all kind of forgettable to me, but their world is prime real estate.

I always keep Mayor Whiskers as an elderly ghost cat in my saves!

I am playing with the Heckings for the first time at the moment. They've just had identical science baby twin boys. I have named them Billy and Bradley. They make a very cute family!
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Yes to both families.
    I've played with both families and I like them both. :)
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,945 Member
    edited April 2023
    Honestly I've yet to really play any of the Brindleton households so :sweat_smile:
    no in depth thoughts about them

I do keep all premades to play one fabulous day / be hanging out at the background until I plot for something for them so for me they stay :sweat_smile:

Heckings I like bit more because I had brief visit with them in my neighborhood stories test save and I found it terribly sad when neighborhood stories killed Brent off right after they had adopted new doggo and I had visited them so tragic I don't want to kill them tragically in this save but we will see

as for Delgatos I don't particularily have anything against but its just that big house big family thing that kind of spares them from my schemes since I find it bit hard to get into with ordinary families

(+ me wanting to build Brindleton over before I play sims living there which we all know is going to take me eternity as its really not even half done)

I'm also considering if just giving them smaller house on smaller lot be better tbh but i do think Delgatos belong in Brindleton if anywhere

Heckings could go anywhere you can walk your doggos really if need space in Brindleton but ive yet to run into such problem so they're in Brindleton and staying
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • shayannegpshayannegp Posts: 22 Member
    My Sims is always friends to the Heckings, Brant is always in the gym ready to socialize. The Delgato family I never see them around the neighborhood.
  • superkyle221superkyle221 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Whenever I start a new save I usually delete all of the townies... the Heckings are one of the few families that are rarely deleted (along with Clemont Frost, Don Lothario, Judith Ward, the Bjergsens, Mayor Whiskers, and the ghost dog... sometimes I keep a few others, but I don't think I've ever kept the Delgatos around... not sure what they look like)
    I don't remember how to change my signature.