Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Oh no! Should I have triplets?

Just used MCCC to check on my sim's pregnancy, and it's triplet girls! I've never gotten triplets before. And they live in a 2 bedroom house. Can I handle this? Or do I cheat it away?

Comments

• FutureFuture Posts: 336 Member
    Since it’s your first time, I say keep them and expand the house to accommodate them.

If you play with aging on, I doubt all of the infants will meet their milestones before aging up so there’s that.
  • purplexbutterflypurplexbutterfly Posts: 597 Member
    Yes! I don't have triplets but I have 1 toddler, 1 infant and 1 baby on the way.
  • ItsGamerRachItsGamerRach Posts: 42 Member
    I say keep them, the triplets aren't so bad as long as you have enough adults around, and when they're children and teens they're super useful as well!
  • JustinB113JustinB113 Posts: 1,050 Member
    edited March 2023
    Prior to infants it was fine - toddler stage was a bit hectic but manageable. Now infants is a life stage, it might be more of a challenge.

But they knew you could have triplets when making them. I’d try it personally, unless you really don’t want to.

2 bedroom house is fine. 3 daughters in one parents in the other. There is a phase at some point where they don’t like being around family, but it’s manageable. You got this 🙂.
  • Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,326 Member
    becks1112 wrote: »
    Just used MCCC to check on my sim's pregnancy, and it's triplet girls! I've never gotten triplets before. And they live in a 2 bedroom house. Can I handle this? Or do I cheat it away?

Cheater! Looking ahead! :p
    (I'm kidding.)
    The first time ever I played Sims 4, My character Teresa Calhouni had triplets. So I had no experience with this game, not even one baby let alone three at once. Completely base-game vanilla. No packs. Don Lothario was the only guy that ended up wanting to woohoo with her a bunch of time for "try for a baby". :D
    I wanted a born-in-game Sim. Not a created out of nothing Sim.

Like that old saying goes though, "Be careful what you wish for, you may get it!"
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

edited March 2023
    Play how you like. :);)
    Post edited by Admiral8Q on
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• mustenimusteni Posts: 5,405 Member
    edited March 2023
    It took me many RL years to have my first sim triplets, so I wouldn't let the opportunity slide.
  • phantasmkissphantasmkiss Posts: 1,520 Member
    So this one time, my Sims had more babies than expected and one of the cribs stayed on the porch. o.o Not for long, but there just was. not. enough. room.

Another time, I had just made a lovely little nursery and gone to play a different household when my Sim got pregnant again through some kind of story progression glitch. I had to get rid of the guest room entirely because she had twins. All settled and off to play another household until she was pregnant again! I stuck another bed in the original nursery, made her husband unable to get others pregnant, and turned off story mode entirely. So far she's still got just the four kids. > . <

I say do it! If you need help, you can always invite over a nanny while your Sim takes a nap.
    4TJdLHA.png
    Tumblr | Sims 4 Gallery | Sims 3 Page
    Baby Darling: My 100 Baby Challenge | Generation 1 | Donors 10 | Adult Children 8 | First Post | Most Recent
    Give Me a Story, I'll Give You a Build | The Bunker Challenge | CowplantSports
  • manicobsessivemanicobsessive Posts: 1,111 Member
    I was just saying in another thread that I'm not brave enough to have more than one sim younger than a child at the same time, but I say if you're up for the challenge then go for it!
  • becks1112becks1112 Posts: 919 Member
    I decided to take it down to twins. But now I wish I had taken it down to 1. Two infants at once is HARD.
    edited March 2023
    This reminds me of a thread years ago "How to kill babies?" lol :D:D:D

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/941905/how-to-kill-babies
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png