Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mods by bienchen83/sims4me

Comments

• 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,553 Member
    Thanks. So the issue is only with the one version that spawns new toddlers. That means people can use another version of the mod in the meantime which ist a relief.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
    Updates are out, @e1z1L, @Babuchas and @ScarletQueenKat.
    https://www.seebee.de/sims4me/index.php?list=0

The old site will be offline in a few days.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • e1z1Le1z1L Posts: 13 New Member
    Thank you so much bienchen! You're awesome!
  • ZiafarZiafar Posts: 695 Member
    @83bienchen I went on the new site. I like it better than the previous. And thank you for all the updates!

Thank you both.

I think it's easier to navigate and there are some very handy sort and search functions. I'm extremely proud of my new host's hard work.

• SimKonfettiSimKonfetti Posts: 1,361 Member
    Unfortunately, the new site doesn't work well for me, it says "service unavailable" every few minutes. It's almost impossible to download one than more mod at at time. :(
  • SimsCat84SimsCat84 Posts: 72 Member
    Unfortunately, the new site doesn't work well for me, it says "service unavailable" every few minutes. It's almost impossible to download one than more mod at at time. :(

Same here :(
  • RanabluuRanabluu Posts: 4 New Member
    Hello love the new site and setup. The search feature is amazing. I download more stuff each time I go versus just updating the things that need updating. This last go around with updating, I keep getting a Better Exception for "sims4me_noautonomousphone_teen" I removed the mod reinstalled and get the same thing, I redownloaded it and still the same thing. I am not sure how to fix this issue. Thank you.
    Ranabluu wrote: »
    Hello love the new site and setup. The search feature is amazing. I download more stuff each time I go versus just updating the things that need updating. This last go around with updating, I keep getting a Better Exception for "sims4me_noautonomousphone_teen" I removed the mod reinstalled and get the same thing, I redownloaded it and still the same thing. I am not sure how to fix this issue. Thank you.

Do you have the Parenthood Pack, @Ranabluu?
  • RanabluuRanabluu Posts: 4 New Member
    > @83bienchen said:
    > Do you have the Parenthood Pack, @Ranabluu?

Yes I do.
  • ImSandsImSands Posts: 329 Member
    Hey @83bienchen. I love your mods and can't imagine my game without them, especially townie overhaul which prevents the constant EA spam of new townies.

Having said that, I think the townieoverhaul_lessfame_nonewhsteachers prevents the judge from showing up at the high school sports day. I've tested my game with no other mods except townieoverhaul_lessfame_nonewhsteachers + townieoverhaul_lessfame packages installed and the competition judge doesn't show up.

When I put in the other mods in and leave nonewhsteachers out, the judge appears just fine. Wanted to let you know in case you have an idea of what might be going on or if someone else has experienced the same.
  • bouramamabouramama Posts: 17 Member
    Hi @83bienchen
    Your new site is awesome BUT 90% of the time, I just get
    “Service Unavailable
    The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try later,”

:'( :'( :'(
  • Destin2016Destin2016 Posts: 568 Member

Hi @83bienchen I can’t even get to the new site at all. All I ever get is “Service Unavailable “. 🙁

You like me because I'm a scoundrel. There aren't enough scoundrels in your life.
  • seebee01seebee01 Posts: 3 New Member
    The domain seebee.de is still under constant attack by a botnet. It is not the site. It's the DNS entry. As a private person, I can do nothing more than continue to tell my host (Strato AG) that they should finally do something. They obviously don't care about me. The script kiddy has won. It has successfully shot down the page. I'm sorry. bienchen's mods are offline.
    edited February 2023

@ImSands

I do not quite understand. This ist what the "nonew..." modules of this mod do. They stop the respective Sims from spawning over and over again - but of course you can only install the modules once you already have the respective role Sims spawned or downloaded from the Gallery. The competition judge ist a teacher so if you do not yet have enough High School teachers, take that module out until you have.

@bouramama and @Destin2016

Please ready what my host @seebee01 wrote here concerning the current issues in accessing my website.

• bouramamabouramama Posts: 17 Member
    So sorry for you.
    I hope they will do what they need to do to secure it.

Is it still safe to download on your site when it works?

I’m sorry @83bienchen . I hope it gets worked out. I love your mods. Best wishes.

You like me because I'm a scoundrel. There aren't enough scoundrels in your life.
  • ZiafarZiafar Posts: 695 Member

@83Bienchen I really feel for you. You lost your previous site and now this one is not working. I am also sorry for your host. Let's hope a solution will be found soon.

• seebee01seebee01 Posts: 3 New Member
    > @bouramama said:
    > Is it still safe to download on your site when it works?

Yes. If Fortuna lets a visitor through to the mods at https://www.seebee.de/sims4me/, it is safe to download them from there. The site itself is fine and running. The requests can "merely" no longer be forwarded to it.
  • GageaGagea Posts: 1,274 Member
    edited February 2023

@seebee01 I've used the link in your last post and there haven't been any problems accessing the site and downloading.

• ImSandsImSands Posts: 329 Member

@83bienchen Thank you for clarifying the "nonew.." mods and how they work. I had not understood that. Of course it totally makes sense now that you say it!

Hi @83bienchen , I have been able to access your website (yay) and have downloaded quite a number of mods and moved them into my Mods folder, but none of them are working, nor do they show up on the Mods Startup window when the game first starts.
    I download the files, all the downloads are .rar files, no zipped files.
    I add the .rar files to my Mods folder. That’s it. Is there something missing, something else I should be doing?
    All my other mods show up and appear to work correctly.
    I love your mods. They stop so many of the absolutely annoying actions!
    Thank you!
  • telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    Destin2016 wrote: »
    Hi @83bienchen , I have been able to access your website (yay) and have downloaded quite a number of mods and moved them into my Mods folder, but none of them are working, nor do they show up on the Mods Startup window when the game first starts.
    I download the files, all the downloads are .rar files, no zipped files.
    I add the .rar files to my Mods folder. That’s it. Is there something missing, something else I should be doing?
    All my other mods show up and appear to work correctly.
    I love your mods. They stop so many of the absolutely annoying actions!
    Thank you!

You have to extract the mods from the rar files. I use 7 zip. You can right click on the file, select 7 zip (download if you don't have it), and select extract here. Then you should see the program or script files appear. Leave those and delete the rar file itself.
    edited February 2023
    Thank you @telemwill . I usually do that, I do have 7 zip. I guess I was thrown off by not seeing a folder. 🤪 Major case of brain freeze!
  • telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    Destin2016 wrote: »
    Thank you @telemwill . I usually do that, I do have 7 zip. I guess I was thrown off by not seeing a folder. 🤪 Major case of brain freeze!

It happens to me sometimes too.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top