Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Just a simple statement and a question related to cc

AlienTusksAlienTusks Posts: 194 Member
Hello, I'm noticing more and more how dead the console section is in this site compared to the PC section. Oh well no big deal many things you talk about are not console specific anyway. But to the question. I've learned just a tad very little bit about custom content on sims 4. Like hair and clothes made by content creators. I could be totally wrong; I glanced something on the web the other day. Is there a way to gain access to Custom made clothing and hair or other things on console? I know about houses, rooms and sims, but not like clothes or hair styles?
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,829 Member
    Consoles do not support mods or custom content.
  • JustinB113JustinB113 Posts: 1,050 Member
    I think ea maybe added some stuff by content creators as special delivery drops or something. I’ve definitely seen something like you described, but it’s gone through Maxis and isn’t actually custom content.
  • AlienTusksAlienTusks Posts: 194 Member
    @simgirl1010 Your correct, but not too long-ago Xbox did support mods, but it was cancelled over time, however some games support mods like Elder Scrolls Skyrim for example, it's very possible mods may come back in the future for Xbox.
  • SchantalSchantal Posts: 3,082 Member
    Consoles do not support mods or custom content.

This is not true, consoles do support mods, just not Sims 4. I have tons of console mods for games like Skyrim and Minecraft, EA just refuses to do it.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,829 Member
    @Schantal thank you for clarifying. I just took it for granted it would be understood I was speaking of Sims 4 on console.