Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Official Countdown Thread for the Jan 31st Livestream Event (Today!!!)

Comments

• SlackerSlacker Posts: 2,900 Member
    Hope to see The Next Kits
    Gallrey ID: Le_Slacker
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,502 Member
    Does anyone know if there will be an update on project rene?

Are you talking in context of the upcoming Live Stream Event? I wouldn't think so. They have told us Sims 4 isn't done, yet. I would fully expect this coming Live Stream to address what's coming (perhaps the EP) for Sims 4. When they draw closer to the release of Sims5, that's when to expect the Live Stream on that. Sorry, but that's been my experience in these things. I've been playing Sims since 2005.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    I wouldn't be surprised to see a teaser for Project Rene, but I wouldn't expect anything more.

I think it'll be a pep rally for everything related to the Sims. I don't expect any deep dives into infants or the expansion pack, but would like to be wrong about that.

I hope we do get infants next week!
  • HolidayHoliday Posts: 681 Member
    Just to clarify, this is definitely a live stream and not a pre-recorded one like before? The Sims Freeplay article has thrown me off a bit, it sounded to me like this was another Behind the Sims Summit.
    The Sims 23rd Birthday
    Hoople Borpna! Join in on the birthday fun with The Sims during the month of February. Don’t miss a special surprise from The Sims FreePlay in the ‘Behind The Sims’ Community stream on YouTube & Twitch on January 31, 9AM PST!
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    Wow, it's the Sims Birthday, cool. B) It's my Birthday today also. ;)
  • GoodywoodGoodywood Posts: 4,614 Member
    edited January 2023
    Deleted
    PLEASE FIX TEENS IN TS4! I NEED YOUNGER TEENS NOT YA TEENS! (^_^)Please add Music Bands with lead singers! Please add vehicles and garages! Vehicles have always been part of The Sims.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    6 Days!!!!
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    why must waits for news be so long :'(
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • SimDork23SimDork23 Posts: 524 Member
    Holiday wrote: »
    Just to clarify, this is definitely a live stream and not a pre-recorded one like before? The Sims Freeplay article has thrown me off a bit, it sounded to me like this was another Behind the Sims Summit.
    The Sims 23rd Birthday
    Hoople Borpna! Join in on the birthday fun with The Sims during the month of February. Don’t miss a special surprise from The Sims FreePlay in the ‘Behind The Sims’ Community stream on YouTube & Twitch on January 31, 9AM PST!

Oh, this makes me think that the stream isn’t really going to bring us the big news that we’re all hoping it will …

• friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member

i was reading your tag well the writing at the bottom i have 2 stories because the first which i've been trying to finish hit a unexpected complication the couple got a divorce and hasn't spoke in 2 months.. the second story isn't stated yet but i hope to start tommorrow i had nothing to do with it bushes bisexual and hes pansexual.to answer your question i don't know why but it gives cat another countdown thread and i love them cause no fights no drama just fun.

i was reading your tag well the writing at the bottom i have 2 stories because the first which i've been trying to finish hit a unexpected complication the couple got a divorce and hasn't spoke in 2 months.. the second story isn't stated yet but i hope to start tommorrow i had nothing to do with it bushes bisexual and hes pansexual.to answer your question i don't know why but it gives cat another countdown thread and i love them cause no fights no drama just fun.

yes they are fun
  • StuffyMarxStuffyMarx Posts: 330 Member

Build that hype! : )

I kind of like it when they release a little picture a week before, which gets pulled apart pixel-by-pixel as people speculate about it.
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    Holiday wrote: »
    The Sims 23rd Birthday

Iirc Sims free play team is based in a different part of the world, their segment might be pre recorded but that doesn’t meant the rest will be. The summit was prerecorded cause it was big news, this is likely not to be at the height of it so doubt it would precorded. Most of their streams are live

yes they are fun

and we have at least one more after they start annoucing stuff.
  • Darkshadow608Darkshadow608 Posts: 156 Member
    They don't normally announce EPs during live streams, do they? Don't they announce an upcoming announcement, then tease a little?

Anyway, I speculate that there will be a basegame family tree update, and the Landgraab "replacements" like with the Goths.

I hope they bring infants in this update, and that the livestream focuses on showing off infants, and then at the end of the stream they will either announce the announcement date of the EP or announce the EP with a trailer.

But we don't have to wait that long anymore to find out what the stream will be about

yes they are fun

those are my favorite ones
    They don't normally announce EPs during live streams, do they? Don't they announce an upcoming announcement, then tease a little?

Anyway, I speculate that there will be a basegame family tree update, and the Landgraab "replacements" like with the Goths.

I hope they bring infants in this update, and that the livestream focuses on showing off infants, and then at the end of the stream they will either announce the announcement date of the EP or announce the EP with a trailer.

But we don't have to wait that long anymore to find out what the stream will be about

It's looking like we're not going to get an Expansion Pack Announcement before the Livestream cause there wasn't a teaser Today. Tomorrow is the latest we could get an EP announcement before the Livestream but it wasn't teased Today.

yes they are fun

those are my favorite ones

mine too.
  • Darkshadow608Darkshadow608 Posts: 156 Member
    [/quote]

It's looking like we're not going to get an Expansion Pack Announcement before the Livestream cause there wasn't a teaser Today. Tomorrow is the latest we could get an EP announcement before the Livestream but it wasn't teased Today.[/quote]

I don't think the EP will come until March, tbh. I think the update is coming after the livestream, in February. Maybe Thursday the 2nd. The kits came shortly after the roadmap, and the roadmap usually covers 3 months. If this is the infant update, they'd want players to have at least a month with it, which would give the devs the opportunity to identify major bugs, to fix them in the pre-expansion update.
    5 Days!!!!
    5 Days!!!!

I hope we get some good info in the stream like what the ep will be or when we get the infants
  • manicobsessivemanicobsessive Posts: 1,110 Member
    5 Days!!!!

I hope we get some good info in the stream like what the ep will be or when we get the infants

I really hope the infants actually drop on the day of the livestream, and if we don't at least get the date of the infants update that day, I riot!
  • HolidayHoliday Posts: 681 Member
    edited January 2023

New tweet about the Behind The Sims stream.

The Sims Freeplay and The Sims Mobile are also tagged in the tweet.
    JVUrNco.png
    Very interesting, went in game and it says episode 1 of the series🤔🤔
    edited January 2023
    👀👀 Creator a certain mod said there’s gonna be a game patch right after next weeks live stream. Cannot link the tweet because of the name 👀
    Edit: they were correct when they said there was gonna be patch last week as wel