Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Infants after valentines day?: Family expansion suspected release

Gonna sound crazy here but just go with it!

So with the disappointing patch yesterday and news of pretty lacking packs, something got me in the way they talked about the bedroom clothes kit and now I'm wondering is it a play on the aftermath of valentines day and its play on "Putting the woo in woohoo" because what do loads of people/sims do on valentines day? Woohoo, and what happens a good amount of the time after Woohoo...babies, post valentines babies.

The whole thing with the kits and livestream and update this roadmap is ITS ALL RELATIVE, pretty sure bathroom stuff isn't but just follow my trail of thinking here:

Relative, I.E: family, related, connected, etc etc.

alluring outfits to spice up your sims woohoo, woohoo leads to surprise pregnancy, pregnancy leads to infants, growing family leads to...expansion pack about family/AMBITIONS.

Long story short, are the infants going to be a free piece of an ambitions expansion pack launched around valentines day? playing on basically reproduction caused by the alluring outfits pack spicing up childless households love lives leading them to create a family and EA creating a pack giving families more abilities and such.

WOOOOO MY HEAD HURTS. Okay do with this what you will bye bye

Comments

• crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    I don't think the EP will have any connection to the lingerie kit. They like to give out hints, but they are never that obvious. I half expect that the family tree they hinted at will be a literal tree that a sim family can live in like the one in the Werewolf pack. I am intrigued by the big fluffy clouds, maybe sims will be able to climb trees really up in the clouds.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    crocobaura wrote: »
    I don't think the EP will have any connection to the lingerie kit. They like to give out hints, but they are never that obvious. I half expect that the family tree they hinted at will be a literal tree that a sim family can live in like the one in the Werewolf pack. I am intrigued by the big fluffy clouds, maybe sims will be able to climb trees really up in the clouds.

Perhaps Tree Houses are returning.
  • Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,431 Member
    I always thought that EPs came out between 4-6 weeks after an announcement, so a Valentine Day release after the live stream would only be a few weeks.

I personally don't think the kit and the EP are related. What I think, is that they have read what people have been requesting, and more underwear options were one of the things that people asked for, at least here on the forum, (although they were mostly talking about needing more men's undies, which the kit is still pretty lacking in).

• IVXXXVIIVXXXVI Posts: 140 Member
    I think the infants update will probably be out either on 31st of this month since there is an upcoming stream or last Tuesday of February because I feel like the EP will be released around the beginning of March. Maybe they will announce the pack way earlier like they did with Cottage Living.

But I also thought at first that the underwear kit was going to be released on Valentine's Day since it fits the theme umm.. on some aspects. :D
    Hp85Jmm.gif
  • CharSimsCharSims Posts: 44 Member
    Did you guys see SimGuruNinja’s tweet about his niece?

Where he says “My niece Piper was the most precious infant ever. I just can’t with her cuteness 😭”

I think if we start to see more tweets about infants from Gurus, then we can assume they will be included in the February patch or maybe released after the community livestream.
  • JustinB113JustinB113 Posts: 1,050 Member
    edited January 2023
    Perhaps Tree Houses are returning.
    I think it’s maybe tree houses and family portraits. It might be family tree update but that is the obvious conclusion.

I hope infants comes right after the livestream. I think people have waited long enough :smile:. At least I hope for a soon release date.
  • RamblineRoseRamblineRose Posts: 814 Member
    I think the infant update will be on the 31st with the pack coming probably the week or two after the announcement.
  • Phantasi33Phantasi33 Posts: 181 Member
    I think the infant update will be on the 31st with the pack coming probably the week or two after the announcement.

I don't know. I'm just highly skeptical that they're going to release 2 updates in a single month which is why I'm doubting infants on the 31st. Have we ever gotten multiple updates in a single month before? 🤔 I think they're going to finally give us an official release date for infants which probably won't be coming out til Feb and then the EP sometime in March.
  • NushkaNushka Posts: 380 Member
    I don't think we'll get the EP until March. That's too many updates really close to each other and, lately, EPs are announced pretty soon so that you can get extra goods if you pre order them. It would be too close to get a decent amount of simmers pre ordering the expansion.

I guess we will get some teasing about the new expansion on the 31st and probably infant update preview. I don't think the infant update will come on that day though, I'm leaning towards February 2nd seeing as it's the following Thursday and the Sims anniversary is just a couple of days later.
    Happy simming!
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I need ep news I have peps so bad
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • lunnarilalunnarila Posts: 221 Member
    I need ep news I have peps so bad

Week and two days to community livestream. Hope we will find out more then