Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A mini Overwolf/CurseForge FAQ

13...Next

Comments

• KatAnubisKatAnubis Posts: 3,241 Member
    mcrudd wrote: »
    I had almost all my baby outfits rejected or they required change. I uploaded one test outfit and it got accepted. So then I took my time loading up all the others the same way. They either got rejected because of "copyright" where I have a pic of Mickey mouse or baby Yoda and so on, or they required change. It said because they are a texture image they need an in game pic, the thing is just that baby outfits are not texture images, the babies are not sims they are more like a mod override replacement. Ugh I sent a ticket in and hope they can either accept those ones or I will have to do ingame pics of them all and I am not even sure what the pic sizes are. It is the hardest website I have ever tried to upload something too :(

octZDH7.png

I opened Cursed Forge for the first time yesterday. As I was perusing, I saw several of your babies. So, you're getting some things through!
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    @KatAnubis thanks :) Yes I put a ticket in with the support team and they have been helping me, I think I have just over 50 of my outfits up there, I try to upload between 5 and 10 a day if I can. There is quite a few I can't upload due to copyright, so I am just uploading the ones I know I am allowed too <3
    I am slowly but surely moving all my other mods besides the hundreds of baby clothes (trying to do between 5 and 10 of those a day) over to overwolf. I have just submitted the two French tip nails. I however had to place it in clothing and then body accessories, there was no fingernails option. Have I just missed it, or is there really not one there?
  • deedles64deedles64 Posts: 149 Member
    I
    mcrudd wrote: »
    @KatAnubis thanks :) Yes I put a ticket in with the support team and they have been helping me, I think I have just over 50 of my outfits up there, I try to upload between 5 and 10 a day if I can. There is quite a few I can't upload due to copyright, so I am just uploading the ones I know I am allowed too <3

I love your baby outfits but can you only use one set at a time? or can I install several?
    Hi @deedles64 so happy to hear you love the baby outfits <3 You can only have one baby outfit package in your mod folder at a time, however you can use a different package everytime you load your game by swapping them out. I have a baby folder on my desktop and I swap them out regularly everytime I load my game for variety. Especially dressing according to seasons ;)
    Is Curseforge down for anyone else, I am unable to log in?