Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Has anyone else experienced this problem?

NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
I've already reported it to answers HQ, I'm just curious if anyone else experienced this recently?, its more of an annoyance really, Randomly through gameplay it comes up with a blue loading screen saying its adjusting graphics settings, it doesn't change anything or crash my game as far as I know but it's a bit annoying, I play on playstation 4

Comments

• JustinB113JustinB113 Posts: 1,050 Member
    Never seen it. Always used to play on PS4 and played this year mostly on PS5 but it’s the same copy of the game. Never happened for me.
  • ReaganboganReaganbogan Posts: 278 Member
    I've had it happen twice but only while on the home screen not when I'm in a save
  • kaileerenae08kaileerenae08 Posts: 2 New Member
    It's happened to me once or twice but not recently. The last incident was probably about a year ago.
  • SchantalSchantal Posts: 3,082 Member
    Yep, my friend is on Xbox and it has been happening to him basically every playthrough, sometimes even more than one per playthrough.
  • Minna5615Minna5615 Posts: 1 New Member
    I have this problem, when i play, every 5 minutes or sometimes less there is this notification, that i cant connect to the internet, even if i turn the internet settings off. When i pick up a game item when the notification comes out, i cant do anything and i have to close the game :cry: