Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• haneulhaneul Posts: 1,953 Member
    edited December 2022
    @haneul I do that for myself, too. But when I go to upload them (which is seldom) I try to remove the cc so others can enjoy, if they choose.
    @GalacticGal That's the kind thing to do. I may try a non-CC build one day, but I use so much CC in my builds that there's nothing to upload... :# Just the shape of a building, maybe a few ceiling lights, and a random object or two (no floors, no walling, no doors, no windows, no furniture...). I second what you say about having extra stuff in the building for the Starlight Accolades. Sims can get easily distracted, but I like having a bar in mine because sometimes it's fun to see who wanders back there and what they drink. I use Peacemaker's build (The WestRidge) with some minor tweaks.
    rDac2Tp.jpg
  • Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,080 Member
    edited December 2022
    I am back from my real life vacation and somehow i managed to complete 1991 on Sunday evening and get a lot of game play in between my time poolside and resort activities.

We head back to Autumn 1991 where my sim self who was a concert virtuoso gets a call to attend a will hearing from one of his deceased colleagues. Although my sim self didn't know him very well, it turns out that my sim self's colleague had left him his bakery!
    SWtOsJa.png

Unsure whether to quit his job or take on the bakery, my sims elf does a trial run of running the business. Once he see's that the business can do well, he discusses things over with his wife Elena who helps him make a decision about his future. He decides to quit his job in the entertainment career (he was level 10) and gives the bakery ago:
    JHTnavE.png

Meanwhile, the mean bug is ripping apart my sim self's wife's twin daughters Rhea and Cristal to the point they where they fought and despised each other. It seemed Rhea was doing a lot of the mean interactions to Cristal. Their sister Elizabeth tries her best to keep them from fighting:
    jGbTz2A.png

Harvestfest 1991 approaches:
    JX0ALq2.png
    q1BR7He.png

In the Winter of 1991 Rhea and Cristal are still not getting a long now they are teens. Rhea tells her mother that she wants to live her with her biological father Maurico who returns to the scene again to see if he can help the twins mother fix their relationship.
    wG9f0d9.png
    s8LtPjW.png

Rhea still can't sit and chat with her sister without insulting her so it looks like Rhea may be going with her father. Rhea's mother is unsure about this as she feels the girls need to work their differences out before Rhea walks out on Cristal.

Rhea's biological father overs Elena's neighbour across the road Jim Robinson on a call to an estate agent. Jim is selling his house and Rhea's father wants to put in an offer. He looks around Jim's house with Rhea. He agrees the house needs some work doing to it and is ready to make an offer to Jim!

Cue mean bug update: Before i could get this storyline off to a explosive start, Rhea and Cristal began to be friendly to each other and are now friends so Rhea isn't going anywhere but another ghost from Elena's past is about to spook their way back in to her life and in to Jim's old house.
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,823 Member
    @GalacticGal I’m always open to new ideas and input. This build is a balance. I put the hall on the second floor and I’m just going to have a couple of spots on the first floor for sims to sit and talk. I was thinking if I give them a few options at the back of the room it might keep them closer to the show and not wandering too far away. I’ll have to stage an Accolades and see how they respond before I upload it. I may have to go back to the drawing board.
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,544 Member
    @GalacticGal I’m always open to new ideas and input. This build is a balance. I put the hall on the second floor and I’m just going to have a couple of spots on the first floor for sims to sit and talk. I was thinking if I give them a few options at the back of the room it might keep them closer to the show and not wandering too far away. I’ll have to stage an Accolades and see how they respond before I upload it. I may have to go back to the drawing board.

I just know the Sims do this ridiculous 'dance' where they don't really stay in their seats for very long. Always changing them up as if playing musical chairs, or something. I placed the lot I use now, with the room for the Accolades upstairs, and then Erik did more than just change seats. As I stated in my post above I had to go search for him. :open_mouth: Let us know how things work when you stage the Show. Best of luck. Or, I should say, Break a leg.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
    @GalacticGal I got to thinking about your comment about Erik and mirrors. I was thinking about placing mirrors in the back of the room or on the wall just outside the doors or at the top of the stairs. Just something else to keep them entertained and close by.
    @GalacticGal I got to thinking about your comment about Erik and mirrors. I was thinking about placing mirrors in the back of the room or on the wall just outside the doors or at the top of the stairs. Just something else to keep them entertained and close by.

It probably wouldn't be an issue unless your Sims managed to achieve the Trait for admiring themselves. I had no clue that just having him practice his speech in a mirror (a common thing to do, no?) would have such an adverse affect on him.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php

It probably wouldn't be an issue unless your Sims managed to achieve the Trait for admiring themselves. I had no clue that just having him practice his speech in a mirror (a common thing to do, no?) would have such an adverse affect on him.

This build is aimed at my new divas story so if they develop that quirk it’s perfectly alright by me.😁 It only adds fuel to the fire.😈
  • Simexpert123Simexpert123 Posts: 809 Member
    edited December 2022
    Chapter 8: Picture is Worth A Thousand Words
    acbt4oj4pjeg.png
    Melissa left the house early in the morning to meet this stranger. Last night she decided to go. I just hoped she would be safe. I even offered to go with her, but she insisted I stayed.
    She glanced anxiously around the bar, waiting to see if someone would come up to her. No one did. Maybe it was just a mistake.. She thought. It was 11:00am, exactly. She sat herself on a barstool. I'll see if anyone will show up. If not, I will leave.
    A few minutes pass..
    "Hey." Melissa looked over from her phone and saw a guy with glasses address her. "Did you get my text?"
    "Y-yeah.." She replied nervously. "I'm Melissa Burden." The two shook hands.
    "I'm Gavin Richards. I saw you at that comedian's show, a few nights ago?"
    gu16bdgljqi0.png
    "Oh yes, that was my friend's show... What about it?"
    "Well, Miss Burden, I couldn't help but notice how unique and pretty you were. You see, I work for The Willow Creek Times and SimVogue I also take pictures. If you would like, I could take your photo and add it to the magazine with all the other models?"
    Melissa's face lit up. "That sounds nice! May I see your business card?"
    wzrsxqmhld0k.png
    "Sure." Gavin handed her a card with his number and business name on it. It was true, he was an actual author and photographer.
    "I'll think it over." Melissa said, handing the card back. "What time and where?"
    "10:00am tomorrow. Here is the address." He gave her a note. "It has been lovely talking to you. But I must get going. Goodbye!"
    "Bye! And thank you!"
    Back at home..
    78cypf36pt3x.png
    "So what do you think?" Melissa quizzed after telling me about this photographer.
    "Well..." I sighed. "I believe he is for real and works for the magazine and newspaper... It's really up to you, Mel. If you want to do this, then I think you should."
    5do5tr21xeip.png
    "It would be cool to see myself in a magazine.." Melissa smiled, gazing into space. "Wouldn't it?" She looked back at me.
    "Yeah."
    "I'll do it!" She decided happily, taking off to her room. I chuckled and got off of the couch. I took a look out the window and saw Don jogging across the street. I hurried outside to meet him.
    kmo91s4ykzvj.png
    "Don!" I shouted, sprinting over to him.
    "Hey!" He called back.
    "How are you?" I asked coyly.
    1goxv7ne7tj5.png
    "Fine," He replied with a small smile. "I can't talk right now, I have to go to the gym."
    p4umag69hykm.png
    "Oh, okay!"
    4k4keduyqxc0.png
    He leaned in and gave me a quick kiss to make my heart race.
    10uoqaj5wblm.png
    Before running back off, he turned around and smiled, "Bye!" He blew me a kiss and jogged off.
    lgaxuxcl4hjj.png
    I let out a joyful giggle and went back home.
    The Next Morning..
    7sy0dqy5vf8j.png
    Melissa took a glimpse at herself in the mirror before leaving the house. She fashioned a colorful dress, along with some purple and pastel makeup.
    "Bye gals!" She chimed as she exited the house.
    "Boy, she's excited!" Bridgette chuckled. "Hope it goes well for her!"
    I nodded. "Me too."
    8w11esc2khd7.png
    Mel met Gavin at a building a few blocks away. He led her upstairs to a photography room, where a hair and makeup stylist were seated.
    "Melissa, this is Patsy Marsh, your hair dresser and Corinne Garner, the makeup artist."
    "Hi." Both girls chorused.
    "Hi," Melissa anxiously waved. "So, when do we start?"
    "Right now. But first, what is this outfit?" He asked, looking her up and down. "Girls, help her come up with a new attire and, try to make it... casual, not like a three year old colored on her dress with a box of crayons."
    "I thought the outfit was good..." Melissa frowned.
    14wuh6k6nkiv.png
    When Gavin came back in the room, Melissa was dressed in a sweater and some jeans.
    "Much better!" He smiled. "Now, give me your best pose."
    ahkc30dfuhij.png
    "Really?" Gavin raised his eyebrow. "Is that all you got?" He said in a sassy tone. "For real now, give me your best pose."
    jdvgiqpssiab.png
    Melissa switched poses. "How's this?"
    "Good!" Gavin smiled and snapped a photo. "Keep going!"
    139vlyjhz4nr.png
    q8qd2i7lu5ux.png
    "Perfect!" Gavin shouted, as he took the last picture. "Outfit change!"
    "Again?" Melissa asked.
    "Yep!"
    Melissa was changed into a a different attire. A shiny leatherjacket and a skirt with some heels.
    u9pozbp3hsfn.png
    "Pose!" Gavin shouted, over and over again.
    h3c3o6yqxreb.png
    kt75uzcn032u.png
    "You did great!" Gavin exclaimed. "I will send add them to the newspaper soon."
    c266gs7zrv8i.png
    zhrarbbn9b9n.png
    "Cool! So... can I do this again sometime? It was fun!"
    "Sure. I'll let you know."
    "Thanks!" She and Gavin hugged and said goodbye, then Melissa returned to the car to drive home
    tjeiatgiysq9.png
    I can't wait to see what the pictures look like! Melissa thought with a squeal of joy.
    I hope everyone has enjoyed. :mrgreen:
    edited December 2022
    @Simexpert123 I enjoyed this, but I have to admit I was afraid this was going to have a really sinister outcome. Can't wait to see what comes next.
    @Simexpert123 I enjoyed that very much.
    I was worried too at first. That’s such an old pickup line but Gavin appears genuine. I hope this turns into something big for Mel.
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,903 Member
    @haneul and @DaniRose2143 , thank you for your sweet words :) Both, Justine and Hanna are having careers I dont usually play, and both have 2 traits each, what I usually never give sims. I needed to try something different :) I know people say traits dont matter, but in my game they sure do. Maybe I have some mod tweaking them (should not be so).

this is more what happened in day before yesterday :)
    Part1

At the meanwhile , someone else was planning to travel too.
    IRocvl7.png
    After harvesting her small garden , she figured she will not sell the vegetables to local diners after all , they had so much offerings, that they only paid very small prize..
    yJDbZ8I.png
    Justine still had few cheap tickets for ferry left, she could sell them in Sulani. Sure local farmers in there too, but after tourism had got bigger, restaurant keepers loved to buy fresh vegetables and fruits from near by islands and towns too. And that is what Tartosa was.
    ROGgVQC.png
    YQO80it.png

Hanna had just left the bus at BB harbor.
    DnEwj9F.png
    Of course it was raining...
    rTaiEuN.png
    She decided to go and do some fishing, as sky seemed to get clear.
    T8FItDb.png
    Sf9jNIx.png
    It got sunny, and so refreshing to breath clean air!
    She stayed fishing for some time, and took few photos too.
    pv6SoAc.jpg
    MvwJnK1.jpg
    7hEqAQp.jpg
    5bZXMtj.jpg
    ZBEGTys.png
    rMoI31A.png
    Tasted just like she remembered. She often ate here as kid with her father after mom has passed away.

Justine arrived to Sulani marketplace
    d6QjVXw.png
    gyvftrW.png
    one of the restaurants had a tiny stall there, but she was not interested about buying from people she did not know.
    BCSqzUe.png
    Gladly Lia was there, her first and only friend here so far!
    Blsh8Vc.png
    With help of Lia , the local lady agreed to buy vegetables from Justine. Her son would get them at every morning when visiting tartosa with his boat.
    LptAYQH.png
    1xyRRBR.png
    rest of the evening she just had fun and ate .
    KNwner2.png
    DC6RZsA.png
    Tartosa had beautiful beaches, but its still different to have a swim here.

My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,903 Member
    Part2

Week ago..
    3wFWTKa.png
    "This place looks quiet enough, find proper place, Lewis."
    "Absolutely, Sir. I'll see it done right away."
    Current day.
    XB4meO6.png
    "Home already, Sir?"
    "Yes,Lewis. I only had one client today."
    y42AhnU.png
    "and... I didn't feel like going to hospital, not today."
    "I see, Sir."
    DGNETgN.png
    "So, Lewis, did IT arrive??"
    "Sir, yes it did, indeed. I took the liberty to order men to place it in your bedroom, Sir."
    "Great, Lewis. Great! I'll go and test it at once!"
    pnsgn4p.png
    "oh and did you met any neighbours?"
    "No Sir, none, this is very sleepy town untill real summer months, I saw nobody in close by houses."
    "Thats great news!"

BeZktVa.png
    still time till bus back .. Hanna visited tiny shop, what sold pretty much everything, her favourite place when kid.
    H3v42BN.png
    1rehHTF.png
    back home she cooked a salad.
    xNMcXGq.png
    and sleep... there are bonsai tree and candle she bought earlier.

aHrRJsD.png
    XU9VCLt.png
    It was pretty good day ! Maybe things get better!
    Ifm0ot5.png
    She was on her way to bed, when she heard it. Someone was playing a piano! at this late!!!????
    8qtCobU.png
    She needed to sleep, hopefully the pianoplayer stops soon.

OMybCPj.png
    zMjBxKB.png
    nbH3j1a.png

My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
    edited December 2022
    @Ellupelluellu Your welcome.🤗
    What a great side job to earn some money while Justine gets her writing career going. Fresh veggies make any meal better. It's wonderful that Lia is helping Justine make business connections. I'm not sure what to make of Lewis and his boss. At first I thought they were about to something sinister. Now I'm not quite so sure. Hanna's photography is getting better already. It's really sweet that she spent a day going places that mean so much to her and she had a good time too.

The Starlight Lounge is almost done. I still have a few finishing touches in the first and second floor lobbies and a bit of landscaping are all that's left. Then it's on to play testing it to make sure everything functions properly. I have a couple of pictures I share before I go get some sleep.

"You don't think it's too subtle do you? You don't think people will drive by and not see it?"😁
    pdEshYf.png

I spent most of the evening putting the final touches on the stage and played around with the lighting in the room. Thank you @hanuel for the floor lighting idea. I took the round outdoor floor lights and used ] to size them down twice and they don't interfere with sims walking over them. That was such a great idea. I have another idea for lighting when I get to my all CC version.🙂
    qHJtiFv.png
    IxBxep6.png
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,869 Member
    Great story @Ellupelluellu :)
  • GilshandrosGilshandros Posts: 19 Member
    Little Duodecima is an academic star, getting straight As and fulfilling her creative aspiration. She'll be a teenager soon, and she's already extremely responsible, and has lovely manner.

Her mum, Anna, isn't doing so well, though. Because her career as a musician means mostly working nights, she finds herself with dog and cat-sitting responsibilities when the rest of the family is at work or school. As a result, her time to practice piano and violin has suffered, and her career has stalled. She and Eleven have even begun arguing! Maybe a holiday is what everyone needs ....
  • MikeymikedeluxeMikeymikedeluxe Posts: 43 Member
    I started my Vampire save today. I built Mekare’s Palace in Sulani and deleted all the other lots. Mekare (the queen) and her sister Miriam are Sulani royalty and the palace is built on the shipwreck lot to guard the cave which the humans believe is the source of Kushim - the worlds first vampire.

Mekare’s Palace is built with many colours and patterns which is designed to confuse and lure Kushim into the courtyard where he will wander until the sun comes up - well, that’s the plan…
    @Brd709 I like the look of your bakery. The external appearance is really cute.
    edited December 2022
    V7lmTbs.png

Not sure if this image upload will work but hopefully this is Mekare's Palace.

1HnmjFL.png

Kushim is waiting for Mekare to wake after successfully navigating the courtyard of confusion. Once queen Mekare is turned they will rule as king and queen of Sulani for centuries.
    Post edited by Mikeymikedeluxe on
  • Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,080 Member
    edited December 2022
    @Brd709 I like the look of your bakery. The external appearance is really cute.

Thank you! You can download the bakery on the gallery from ellysmith29 It's called 'Pink Bakery'
    @Ellupelluellu Nothing like a noisy neighbor! I enjoyed your story, hope to see more. :)
  • Simexpert123Simexpert123 Posts: 809 Member
    Chapter 9: L.O.V.E
    j4g3fi8parb7.png
    "Hey, this is Tori. I just wanted to know when you wanted to go out. Call me when you get this. I... Bye.." I clicked the hang up button.
    So close! I thought. I almost said "I love you" I had been wanting to tell Don that for weeks now.. but, I was too scared to. I headed back inside and that's when I heard Bridgette giggle.
    "What?" I asked.
    "I have a date! Hehe!"
    "Oooh! With whom I may ask?"
    "A school friend of mine.. Mitchell Kalani.."
    "Mitch?! I haven't seen him since the eighth grade!.." I smiled. "Didn't you have a crush on him?"
    "Yeah.." She smirked.
    "Ooh! Good luck on your date."
    "Thank you. I better get going. We're meeting at a lounge."
    bwmh41qi46u1.png
    "Hey Mitch!" Bridgette called out, running over to him and giving him a hug. "How's it going?"
    78129wya38zo.png
    "Good." He replied.
    owh072i8i6m7.png
    "That's good. Let's go in the lounge."
    yyy97g1ywnde.png
    They both took a seat on the sofa. "So, how's life been? What's your career currently?" Bridgette asked.
    "A assistant dishwasher." He replied with a chuckle. "Still trying to figure out what I want to do. What about you? I heard you did a performance a few nights ago."
    "Yep!" Bridgette proceeded to tell Mitchell all about her show and comedy dreams. The two had a long chat for over an hour.
    uo0yc5ox94t2.png
    Bridgette and Mitch exchanged a hug. "Well, it's been nice reuniting with you, Mitch." Bridgette smiled.
    ae7qnla4tlrj.png
    "You too, Bridgette." He shot back, making Bridgette blush.
    jrn75fotqy10.png
    "Uhm.." Bridgette giggled lightly. She then did something crazy..
    7o79fxdmz9r1.png
    Something that they've been wanting to do since middle school..
    sjdvt5xp8slv.png
    "Bye Bridgette." He whispered and walked away
    ox3a9iwwgt54.png
    Back at home..
    Yes, I definitely teased Bridgette for having a crush and first kiss. It was only fair since she does that to me. Anyways, after dinner, I sat down to watch tv. To my surprise, Don knocked on the door.
    zba60ieal452.png
    "Hey Don!" I greeted with a grin. "What brings you here?"
    "Sorry for barging in like this," He said. "I tried to call you, but you didn't answer."
    "Oh yeah, my phone was dead... come in!"
    kiexfqby44zc.png
    Don and I talked for a second and decided that we would go out in a few days. My heart was pounding out of my chest, I wanted to say it so badly.
    "Well, I have to go." Don informed, turning to the door.
    "Wait!" I cried out. He turned around and looked at me inquisitively.
    "Yes?"
    "I.... I... Oh, forget it! I love you!" It felt so good to say that finally. "Don, will you be my boyfriend?"
    "I love you too. And yes, I'll be your boyfriend."
    "Wooo!" I squealed, jumping up in the air. I was so happy and relieved to say those words.
    ua5gyo9bzbiz.png
    2xaaqskp1dpa.png
    Authors Note: I was very glad that Don said yes to being Tori's boyfriend.. since, y'know. he's noncommittal and stuff. :mrgreen: Will it last though? We will find out next update! :blush:

• haneulhaneul Posts: 1,953 Member
    edited December 2022
    @Ellupelluellu I'm glad Justine has another place to sell her vegetables and I agree that Hanna's photos have already improved so much. If only I could improve that quickly. :D Anyway, I love how you build suspense in Part 2 by only hinting at certain things. I wonder what will happen when Justine discovers who's playing.

@Brd709 Nice Harvestfest! Sorry, you're suffering from the mean bug coming and going. I hope it's stablized for you now.

---
    I'm not really playing much in my game. I haven't played in a while, and I want to figure out how the high school works (and what bugs I may not yet have successfully gotten rid of) before I risk my save or design a high school. But in my testing, I have been going around and taking random screenshots. So here's my legacy founder in his office and I've also posted a new chapter on the Fiers in my legacy thread.
    9naxcLz.jpg
    The Starlight Lounge is finally finished. After testing it as the host venue for the Accolades while also being a restaurant I made some changes. The restaurant idea was great in theory. The problem was when the restaurant opened it generates a host. The game sees that sim and says that the host for the Accolades is already there and never spawns one to handle the awards. So now the back of the room has extra seating, a small dance floor, and a bar.
    XjFEuJn.png

A view of the...mezzanine? I think that's what you'd call this.
    Qlba2mU.png
    dRqPTU0.png

The first floor lounges...
    T7voVs8.png
    Df432e2.png

The lot is up on my gallery page for those who are interested. Now I just have to do the full CC version, but I have the hard part out of the way.

I did get some funny shots from the two tests. First I was a bit surprised that the successful test with the Lounge venue was hosted by Clara Bjergsen who had a bit of baby bump going on...
    1CO9B1D.png

Judith showing how you do an awards ceremony properly...
    Kmg8TMw.png

You may have noticed a couple of familiar faces in that last shot. I used a really old backup save from Tartosan Sun. I kept looking through save after save trying to find one that wasn't stuck on a Monday or Tuesday. This one was all warmed up and ready to go on a sim Sunday. This save is so old I think it was the one I used to stage Londyn's proposal to Danielle. They aren't engaged yet in this one. I gave both of them a promotion to B-list celebs so they could get in. They sat there and watched the whole show and then I got a shock. The last award of the night went to...Danielle for best book! She had not received any notice that she had been nominated so you can imagine how floored I was to she her name pop up!
    L4DkTX6.png

That was also the first time any of my sims ever won an Accolade! And it was my favorite sim ever who won it and I could not be happier! I'm still a bit blown away even now. But it did lead to a funny moment. Londyn came up to congratulate her bae by laying the mother of all kisses on Danielle...
    MnBOgV3.png

I didn't notice the sim at the bottom of the stairs at that point. By the time Londyn let Danielle come up for air he's off to the side having fits. I see waving hands and a sim bouncing up and down while he's watching them. It was a little bit hilarious and a little weird at the same time.
    TnvUYS1.png

Londyn's kisses are powerful forces of nature. They're so powerful they can even knock out bystanders 20 feet away. Imagine what it must be like for Danielle to be at ground zero!
    TWwa0fW.png
  • GilshandrosGilshandros Posts: 19 Member
    The Legacy family took a week-long skiing and snowboarding holiday in a luxury home on Mt Korembi. Anna spent her time lounging around the house, but the others discovered a passion for winter sports. While they were there, Duodecima had a birthday! High-school, crushes, and acne lie ahead. Her dedication to self-improvement as a child meant she entered teenagerhood as an over-achiever.

Returning home, she found a strange piece of kelp on the beach ...
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,966 Member
    edited December 2022
    @GalacticGal Sounds like Erik has the Vain Street fame quirk. Caroline Masterson has it too. I may get rid of it as it doesn’t fit how I see her. She’s one of the nicer celebrities who’s going for a Pristine reputation. I don’t really see her as the vain type.

Also, Caroline is now a B-Lister and Peter is a Rising Star. I don’t remember when exactly Caroline hit the Global Superstar level in the original save, but I remember that Artemis and Apollo were still in the child stage as I remember them being at the Sunset Boulevard tile laying ceremony. I forget what Erytheia and Xanthe were doing (they were teens).
    Post edited by Lucy_Henley on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top