Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Black Friday Pack Sales

2...Next

Comments

• JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    I wound up giving in and bought the last stuff pack I didn't have. My First Pet Stuff. I actually think it is really cute and the items go well with kid rooms. I still wouldn't have bought this pack at regular price, but mostly because I don't dress my cats and dogs up in clothing.
    WbUrFQm.png
  • cynciecyncie Posts: 4,651 Member
    I was thinking of treating myself to something during the Black Friday sales, but on looking things over, I have all of the EPs and GPs that I'm really interested in. The only one I would consider is Get Famous, and I'm on the fence about that one. I caught up on the Stuff Packs that I wanted a while back. I only have two kits, the Moonlight Chic kit, which I really recommend, and the freebie Desert Luxe. Since there's not a large pack I really want, I might pick up the Blooming Rooms kit or the Incheon Arrivals kit, even if they aren't on sale.
  • EleriEleri Posts: 547 Member
    @JestTru I love My First Pet, and I don't even own Cats and Dogs. I think it's because I tend to play large, extended families. I really liked having an infusion of animal-themed stuff for the kids. I also enjoy the small pet game play. They don't take up a family slot, they go on adventures and send you post cards, the kids can study them for homework, the pets can play with you, in some circumstances they can kill you. What's not to love?
    -No, my almost-elderly mother, I don't think it's a good time for you to try for a baby.
    -Yes, person I barely know, you have my blessing to hang out with Johnny Zest.
    -No person with the mean, hot-headed and self-absorbed traits, I don't think you should get married.
  • JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    @Eleri I didn't even know that about the small pets. I'm glad I got it and I'm glad I now have all the stuff packs.
    WbUrFQm.png
  • honeywitchhoneywitch Posts: 321 Member
    cyncie wrote: »
    I was thinking of treating myself to something during the Black Friday sales, but on looking things over, I have all of the EPs and GPs that I'm really interested in. The only one I would consider is Get Famous, and I'm on the fence about that one. I caught up on the Stuff Packs that I wanted a while back. I only have two kits, the Moonlight Chic kit, which I really recommend, and the freebie Desert Luxe. Since there's not a large pack I really want, I might pick up the Blooming Rooms kit or the Incheon Arrivals kit, even if they aren't on sale.

blooming rooms and incheon arrivals are the only two kits i own atm and i use them all the time. i plan on getting everyday clutter and pastel pop soon but i'm busy paying bills and buying christmas gifts :lol: