Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Sim date disappears!

Hello,
I have been experiencing this bug in the past. A sim calls my Sim out for the date and when she arrives he leaves and the date is over! Why? :'(
Also, when I send my Sim to make coffee, she or he gets really angry and starts shouting pretty much going into a fit of rage. Help! Don't like seeing this for no reason. Thanks! Don't know if to imitate it in RL or ignore it. B););)

Comments

• Options
    lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,095 Member
    I've had the date thing happen. Not sure why, but I assume it's an issue with task assignment. That particular Sim is being tasked with going to work, manning a shop or booth, or doing a walk by somewhere at the same time they're supposed to be on their date.

The coffee thing I haven't seen, but I haven't actually played Sims in my game in several weeks, not since the Sims started being randomly mean to each other. I've just been working on a build, when I've played at all. I'm not keen on my Sims all hating each other.
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • Options
    Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    You can report issues with gameplay here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/ct-p/the-sims-4-en