Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

jokes about body/face hair

Sorry to bother... and maybe I'm the only person who finds these interactions annoying... but... :/

Does anyone know of a mod that makes these 2 "funny" interactions (joke about facial and body hair) not autonomous?

They are disgusting, who in life makes a joke like that to another person? (and generally the reaction of the other sim is bad)
Obviously, it was too much to ask that if the sim has no hair, these jokes shouldn't even come up... logically, but no, as usual... Please, if someone knows a mod that deactivates them or performs them in a way correct, I would really appreciate it (If it is a paid mod, it works for me too).

Unfortunately I have no idea of ​​making mods... I tried to hide them with another mod, but it doesn't work..

Comments

• 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,574 Member
    edited December 2022
    There's a module of my conversationtweak mod that makes these interactions less annoying. That Mod also geht's rid of the Sims being mean to each other permanently, btw.
    https://bienchen.sems-own-world.de/de/misc-mods/
    The file ist called something like hairjokes (I'm currently away from home) and can be used on its own.
    Post edited by 83bienchen on
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • VaniliciousVanilicious Posts: 98 Member
    edited December 2022
    Oh thanks! I have many of your mods! but I had not heard of this! thank you! I'll download it right now ♥

edit: I already downloaded it and tried it and it's GREAT! They are where they need to be, thank you very much! ♥
    Post edited by Vanilicious on
    83bienchen wrote: »
    There's a module of my conversationtweak mod that makes these interactions less annoying. That Mod also geht's rid of the Sims being mean to each other permanently, btw.
    https://bienchen.sems-own-world.de/de/misc-mods/
    The file ist called something like hairjokes (I'm currently away from home) and can be used on its own.

hello again, I was playing with the mod on, and although it appears in mischief, my sims keep doing that joke even though I have that category totally blocked with mccc (and they do it and the funny face appears, that is to say that they do it as a funny interaction) Although the intensity is much lower than before, I thought it would be better if I let you know... (Or I don't know if maybe there is some mod that gives me a conflict and that's why it doesn't work 100% for me)
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    I just wanted to add that although it is rude I still enjoy having the option. I have some mean and rude sims and they need well, some mean and rude things to say 😄. Or it might not even be a joke with mean intentions. It could be a light hearted inside joke kind of thing. We all have lots of those with people we know 😅
    I don't know what determines if a sim responds negatively or positive but I'm guessing it's based on traits.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,718 Member
    Adding 287036,social_Funny_PubertyChanges_Joke_Hair_Body and 287037,social_Funny_PubertyChanges_Joke_Hair_Face with MC Tuner should make them not autonomous.
    edited December 2022
    logion wrote: »
    Adding 287036,social_Funny_PubertyChanges_Joke_Hair_Body and 287037,social_Funny_PubertyChanges_Joke_Hair_Face with MC Tuner should make them not autonomous.

oh i think i found it! I hope it works, by the way I also removed some interactions that my sims repeat non-stop (goof around and ask what happened) I hope it works, thanks! I had no idea that the mcc had these options
    Post edited by Vanilicious on