Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can't find knitted items

I can't find any knitted items either bought or made? Help please! TIA

Comments

• MartinvMartinv Posts: 254 Member
    edited October 2022
    They should be in your sim's inventory. Also in more detail: Sims are able to knit various usable objects and clothing, and then sell them on Plopsy, an online craft-sharing store akin to Etsy. Knittable clothing will appear in Create a Sim as a preview, but will be locked until a Sim in the current household knits them.
  • QueenSaraphineQueenSaraphine Posts: 308 Member
    The ones you make end up in your inventory, the ones you buy through plopsy end up in the mailbox until you go check mailbox and then get them in your inventory :)
    SignatureSparkly.gif
  • Alyza_1Alyza_1 Posts: 311 Member
    The ones you make end up in your inventory, the ones you buy through plopsy end up in the mailbox until you go check mailbox and then get them in your inventory :)
    I can't find them in my inventory at all or in the mailbox for the one I purchased.
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,970 Member
    Could you have any mods or CC that could be conflicting?
    SheriSim57 wrote: »
    Could you have any mods or CC that could be conflicting?

I do have mods but no CC and I have another sim family that has bought knitted clothes before and showed up in her inventory. Just strange that this sim family's isn't and I have the same mods.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    That's easy, just go into CAS, then type in:
    CAS.UnlockByTag.
    Then you'll see all the unlocked Knitted clothes.
    Also, go into Build Mode & select Nifty Knitting under the Stuff Pack menu & it will show all the Knitting objects. ;)
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    That's easy, just go into CAS, then type in:
    CAS.UnlockByTag.
    Then you'll see all the unlocked Knitted clothes.
    Also, go into Build Mode & select Nifty Knitting under the Stuff Pack menu & it will show all the Knitting objects. ;)

Thank you! Even with baby clothes? I usually found them in the sims inventory.
    I knitted mostly baby and toddler clothes. Is there a known mod that doesn't work with knitting?