Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Realm of Magic Help

yogurrt_toobyogurrt_toob Posts: 51 Member
If I temporarily stop being a witch do my spells and perks remain when I take up the mantle again?
I want to try the hybrid vampire/witch for my mischievous Sim but I'm already a spellcaster with most of the traits and all the spells.

Edit: Ahh, nevermind I found the answer after another Google search. For those wondering you do not lose your progress as a spellcaster when you take the right of dissolution and then become a spellcaster again.

Comments

• imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    If you have mc command center, you can cheat back the spellcaster perks.
  • yogurrt_toobyogurrt_toob Posts: 51 Member
    imhappy wrote: »
    If you have mc command center, you can cheat back the spellcaster perks.

Xbox player, but thanks. I just got it removed the safe way from the Magic Realm, became a vampire and then used the traits.equip_trait trait_occult-witchoccult cheat once I got the perks I wanted from being a vampire. Took a week of non-stop reading vampire tome to get 102 perk points lol, but so far it's running fine 🙂
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,425 Member
    I don't know if you can see the perks with a hybrid so I want to mention that while you don't loose your spellcaster rank, your perks are reset. You get the perk points you had and have to reselect them. That's what happened to my sim when she lost her magic and regained it through gameplay. .