Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Hunger Games!

So I am a big fan of the Sims 3 Hunger Games Challenge, specifically Kpopp's. I really liked creating them in the Sims 3, however, it is a little harder in the Sims 4, but I found out a way. In order to make the challenge work you will need a mod:

The mod you will need is The Sims 4 Cheat extension mod- which allows a lot more cheats from the Sims 3, such as draggable needs

You will also need the debug cheats mod, which adds even more cheats, such as the ability to start a fire anywhere just by shift clicking

If you would like the do a fire challenge I suggest you get the more deadly and intense fires mod, which make this challenge much easier

Another good mod I have found is the McCommand Center Mod- which allows story progression with the townies, I just found this made the game funnier, not necessary for the challenge

So now, here is how you do the challenge:

1.) Make A Cast of characters- these can be anyone from randoms to celebrities to movie characters. You should have 8 sims, 4 female, 4 male, all of these Sims are the "tributes"

2.) Create the arena- Go to one of the larger lots in the worlds and make the arena. The arena should consist of 2 buildings. The tribute house and the reward house. The Tribute House should be pretty bare bones, all that is needed really is a big bed. You can also make any other rooms you want, however, if you make a kitchen do not include a fridge, microwave, coffee machine, etc. The Tribute house should not be fancy. Then you have the reward house, go nuts! Make this house as cool as you want, be sure to include all necessities for Sims. This house will usually be locked

3.) Move the cast into the house and have an introduction- Once all of the cast is in the house you can allow them to eat and go anywhere in the arena, this day is to allow them to meet each other and begin to build friendships or a rivalry.

4.) Begin the challenge! The challenge consists of 3 days: Reward House Challenge, Reward and Punishment, and Death Challenge.

5.) Everyday a certain number of meals will be made for the tributes to eat, however, whichever sims are too slow to get the food, do not get to eat that day

6.) Reward House Challenge- All of the tributes will compete in a non-deadly challenge such as Chess, horse shoes, or treadmill. Whatever Sim proves to be the champion at the competition will gain access to the reward house. They will be able to stay in the reward house until the Death Challenge.

7.) Reward and Punishment- Either by vote or by random, one Sim will be selected for the reward and one will be selected for the punishment. The reward can be anything from a hot date on the town to free snacks. The punishment can be something like locked in a wall for 12 hours.

8.) Death Challenge- All Sims will compete for their lives. Have all of the Sims compete in a deadly challenge such as, locked in a pool, or being in a fire. The challenge ends when 1 sim dies. When the Sim dies you must remove the rest of the Sims from the threat. After the reaper takes the body you can let all of the tributes eat. Then the cycle of days restarts

Special Notes!
1.) If you need to go out on the town, it is a lot more complicated. When you leave your lot with 1 sim all of the Sims back homes' needs will change, so they can get full hunger. The way I have found to counter this is create a room with all necessities that would be open to the tributes back home, so anything but a fridge. So whenever you go to a lot, you must bring all tributes and place the room underground and teleport all the tributes you don't want to the room

2.) If the Sims are complaining about being in a bad mood and won't do activities such as paint, you can drag their Bladder, hygiene, or fun bars up until they just become uncomfortable then they should be able to do the activity

If you have any changes or suggestion please tell me!

Comments

• S4fan101S4fan101 Posts: 1 New Member
    This sounds like a cool challenge! I'm gonna try it.
  • breckenridgebreckenridge Posts: 44 Member
    I used to do something similar back in TS1 ages ago, with 1 adult and 7 kids in an empty lot, and then I'd let the kids compete for a bag of chips and watched them get sent to military school or starve to death. The winner got a mansion.

Seriously kicking myself for not adding a veiled middle east political insurrection metaphor, so I could write it into books and make $50 million.
    My newest chapter-based simlit: Cutback.”
  • MareImbriMareImbri Posts: 1 New Member
    Where can I find the mods for this challenge. Other than McCommand Center, there are many mods with the same name. Thanks for writing the article! I’ve been looking for a way to do this challenge!
  • kaylamccommons0712kaylamccommons0712 Posts: 1 New Member
    how to play