Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The screenshot spammers thread

Comments

• Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,882 Member
    09-24-22_8-33-06-pm.jpeg

Daaaaaang that's a great dress. Is that the Moonlight Chic one?

• Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,922 Member

*snapping image away*

What did they just find? A dead fish?

It looks so, haha, its one of those srelfie poses :)

gT2jTv6.png
    Justine looking for harvestable plants over at Tartosa, and opposite part of the town she needed to pee. of course.
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,123 Member
    In a building mood again, so I put up this beach house in Sulani

tfxL7Bb.png
  • Options
    @Nate_Whiplash1 you forgot the inside lol
  • Options
    @Nate_Whiplash1 you forgot the inside lol

I finished it, I promise lol
  • Options
    It's a hot summer day in Oasis Springs, and since none of my sims have jobs, Maria Maria is sunbathing on a Monday morning. Must be nice...

QyNtfF1.png
  • Options
    So, what is this nondescript building in the middle of Oasis Springs? Inside is one item--a weather changing station. And it's always unlocked, too---that means that any of the lunatics in my game can walk right in and attempt to change the weather. I'm about to send Saggy Susan in to try her luck....

JgyhRlU.png
  • Options
    She did it! She changed the weather to thunderstorms....but now she's scared because she's afraid of them lol

fqeRfFn.png
  • Options
    So I made her go outside and play in the rain lol

rb26XFu.png
  • Options
    Nancy Landgraab got caught in it too, and she's none too happy about it. But at least she's wearing her safety gear....

W8nIhMI.png
  • Options
    9pUkVYv.png

• Options
    SirianaSimsSirianaSims Posts: 177 Member
    Daddislaus Straud 😂

GLBR5zTl.jpg
    e4YDuPtl.jpg
    XqAD1Iyl.jpg
    generation5juliapaul.png
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    edited September 2022
    @SirianaSims Vladdy is looking extra vladdy...I'll see myself out now.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,565 Member
    @SirianaSims Oooh, Silver Fox.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    edited September 2022
    Always loved the apartment building in Evergreen Harbor, but I'm not a big fan of the location, so... I moved it. I recreated the whole building in Del Sol Valley and made it so you can just live in a single apartment the same as in the original!

09-28-22-5-28-45-PM.png
    09-28-22-5-39-49-PM.png
    (used taller walls than the original for better views from the apartment)

09-28-22-5-48-20-PM.png
    09-28-22-5-51-19-PM.png
    09-28-22-5-29-27-PM.png

And the balcony in this version actually works!
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    XZrnize.png
    I started a new save for building after watching a tiny home build decided to put a farm around it and this is who gets to live in it.
    kyvH3kg.png
    FjebtMR.png
    Here is a body then.
    Post edited by RedDestiny92 on
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Ray_TraceRay_Trace Posts: 509 Member
    Journey to Batuu is a terrible pack and its world is terrible but YOU CAN PROTEST IN IT

pp1fWVf.png
    A1hnP0t.png
  • Options
    I had some new pics I was trying to figure out how to fix the roswell house but it's just such a lot of space.
    y3KbRMr.png
    The have a teenaged daughter so I aged them down to be with her.
    H8ZlkyJ.png
    They have taken in the son of an old farm hand after the couple was unalived when they are of age they will be married Ted thinks it is the least he could do as the boy doesn't know the accident was his fault. Though it's the only way they really help him, to them, they are still recovering from infection(cheated it) so it seems right.
    EYIoXk3.png
    Maybe it will work out...maybe.
    xAE8Z2I.png
    He's lucky he has them, he adores his wife but apparently his daughter got to him first so he idolizes his hero around her, or whatever the sentiment said.

Karma for him though me thinks.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,565 Member
    @RedDestiny92 Nice story. I hope things work out well. Poor boy, though. But at least he has 'family' again to help him through his grief.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,922 Member
    lBJgMYC.png
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    @GalacticGal excuse me I was not being as super active as I usually am but thanks, I know it's not for everyone but sometimes it really helps a story by leaving neighborhood stories free then turning it off and just adding in whatever you think is missing. Fun times, he will certainly do better with them.
    So I finally opened an older save I think I had downloaded the actual Goths back or maybe they were just here before that update but in keeping with that I left them up to story progression. I saw that Mortimer had very recently died, I didn't see how in the queue but some of his family were still in the morning I felt so bad for them as they are kind of in the back as it's a legacy save so I have a family I focus on. Nevertheless, I'll add them to a light rotation and I had to upgrade the house they had to have room for all six kids. Due to all the children, Cassie was older than her mother so I did some aging and tweaking here and there for them.
    XUpETRP.png
    Oh also a couple of them were in their bathing suits..not to worry.
    v99Dpk6.png
    Alex in front is probably going to be the heir here I'll find him someone after Cassie leaves, the two in the back are teens, Ryder and their second sister Annie.
    8GuJoTi.png
    Then the twins Dante and Douglas, I changed Dougie's name so I could call him that.

Fun times...technically.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Creepy doings in Strangerville. The lady at the left is doing the creep walk, but if you look closely through the window, so is the kid in the blue shirt and shorts outside

Sy0jsl9.png
  • Options
    So, Bob Bondo (standing next to his wife Becky Bondo) just woohood with Johnny Hicks' wife right in front of him, and now they despise each other. I had Bob and Becky leave immediately after, only for them to turn right around and knock on the door--they're the welcome wagon. Might I guess the wagon might not be so welcome?

rKnOKZc.png
  • Options
    Hey @Nate_Whiplash1 glad to see you're back, hope all is well with you after the storm.
    Your sims are ridiculous as usual
  • Options
    Hey @Nate_Whiplash1 glad to see you're back, hope all is well with you after the storm.
    Your sims are ridiculous as usual

Thank you! And thankfully, everything is ok here--I live in the east part of the state, so all we got were light tropical storm conditions

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top