Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Trying to find KianaSims4Mods current Work from Home Pie Menu (updated in April 17, 2022)

I cannot find KianaSims4Mods WorkFromHomePie Menu (updated 4/17/2022). I've tried searching her site, going through manually to try to find it, and contacting her several different ways, both thru her site and her Patreon (which I'm a member of,) and I can't find a link to It anywhere. Unfortunately, I'm finding many of her custom careers require it for your Sim to be able to do their work from home tasks.

It's listed both on her update page and her update spreadsheet as "compatible" so it sounds like she's still offering it. The most recent copy I have on my own computer, however, is from 10/21 (My Mods folder got destroyed when I started trying to update after the most recent XP was released, which is how I lost it.)

If anyone happens to have the link, could you please post it? Or, if you have a copy of it that you'd be willing to let me download or could send to me, I'd appreciate that, also.

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    FurAndYarnFurAndYarn Posts: 459 Member
    I believe that is now known as the Work Interactions Pie Menu. To explain myself, if you look here at the Mental Health career the Work From Home Pie Menu link goes to the page for the Work Interactions Pie Menu.
    Explore the story of my over 50-generation legacy family!
    z5lD0kSm.png
  • Options
    KriseldaKriselda Posts: 25 Member
    I'll check that out - thank you very much!!
  • Options
    KriseldaKriselda Posts: 25 Member
    FurAndYarn wrote: »
    I believe that is now known as the Work Interactions Pie Menu. To explain myself, if you look here at the Mental Health career the Work From Home Pie Menu link goes to the page for the Work Interactions Pie Menu.

Well, I tried that mod, but it didn't work. Not only did it not add the options for her career mods, but it also didn't add the interactions it's supposed to add to any career, so I'm still looking.

Thanks for trying to help, though, I really appreciate it!!