Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sim voice changed after update

After the update, I had some minor issues, but nothing too serious. (I play with aging off, so the aging glitch didn't effect my game)

However, my teen sim's voice has changed and I can't figure out how to fix it. I read online that it's because of the sore throat illness from Slice of Life, but I've cured her of illness several times, and she still sounds crazy. And it's only that one sim. Every one else sounds normal.

Comments

• BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    After the update, I had some minor issues, but nothing too serious. (I play with aging off, so the aging glitch didn't effect my game)

However, my teen sim's voice has changed and I can't figure out how to fix it. I read online that it's because of the sore throat illness from Slice of Life, but I've cured her of illness several times, and she still sounds crazy. And it's only that one sim. Every one else sounds normal.

Have you tried removing mods?
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • BoujieSimmerBoujieSimmer Posts: 50 Member
    @Babykittyjade I was going to try that next. I was hoping it wouldn't come to that lol.
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    edited July 2022
    @Babykittyjade I was going to try that next. I was hoping it wouldn't come to that lol.

Lol I know the feeling 😩😩😩
    But this patch broke an extremely large number of mods so I scrapped everything. I'm slowly putting in the updated mods little by little. And anything no longer kept updated I'm just deleting to be safe
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • BoujieSimmerBoujieSimmer Posts: 50 Member
    Yeah, I think that's what I need to do.