Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    edited June 2022
    Today's Q Q is:
    What was the weirdest thing you ate as a kid (sticks, rocks, etc.)?

I drank a bit of soap once for fun even tho I knew not to. And also vapor vicks. LOL. I was wild.

That's awesome Dekay!

Saw a girl today rocking fishnets, leather choker, platforms, and amazing short black/cobalt hair, her makeup was perfect, and the whole package made me want to stare as if at an art object. Just 😍 stunning. I wanted ao badly to just drink in her image but restrained the urge because I knew it would have made her uncomfortable as if I were looking at her *that* way ans staring is always rude regardless. But what a Vision she was! Made my day.

Oh man, she sounds like fashion goals. <3
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,841 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:

I was a boring child. I guess the one time I took a bite of soap, but that was about it for weird inedible things. Now weird edible things when I was like 5 I had an obsession with butter. When we're setting the table for dinner, and I was putting the stick of butter out for the bread, I would grab it and take a bite. More then once the stick of butter would be sitting there on it's little platter with small teeth marks in it and a chunk missing.

• Options
    Today's Q Q is:

I was a boring child. I guess the one time I took a bite of soap, but that was about it for weird inedible things. Now weird edible things when I was like 5 I had an obsession with butter. When we're setting the table for dinner, and I was putting the stick of butter out for the bread, I would grab it and take a bite. More then once the stick of butter would be sitting there on it's little platter with small teeth marks in it and a chunk missing.

Hahaha, I remember I was obsessed with eating raw dough. Like the type of dough you make for curry puffs (so it's not cookie dough or something).

beef-curry-puffs-with-pickled-cucumber-dipping-sauce-3545-1.jpeg
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

Hahaha, I remember I was obsessed with eating raw dough. Like the type of dough you make for curry puffs (so it's not cookie dough or something).

beef-curry-puffs-with-pickled-cucumber-dipping-sauce-3545-1.jpeg

Oh my god that looks delicious. I don't care that it's 5am, I could pig out on those right now.😋
  • Options
    cynciecyncie Posts: 4,656 Member
    edited June 2022
    Today's Q Q is:

Cracker sandwiches. LOL! My brother and I would get up way early on Saturday morning while our parents were still sleeping. We would get hungry and the only thing we could reach was the breadbox, which had bread and saltine crackers in it. So we invented the cracker sandwich. We were very proud of that.
  • Options
    Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,671 Member
    edited June 2022
    Today's Q Q is:

I drank a bit of soap once for fun even tho I knew not to. And also vapor vicks. LOL. I was wild.

Pencil shavings and eraser shavings.
    When I was a child, my grades were in the top of the class. Some classmates asked me why my grades were so good. I said it was because I ate pencil shavings and eraser shavings. Then I ate a little in front of them, but they didn't eat. I don't remember what flavor it was and what I thought because I was too young
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:
    Describe your country/city without telling me the country/city.

Modern futuristic alien city.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    Today's Q Q is:

Modern futuristic alien city.

Country: A large and populous country, because of this it is difficult to generalize from the environment or anything like that. But generally safe, Me and people around me live peacefully as ordinary citizens, not as dire as some people say.

City: Unobtrusive city with good natural environment, but it's very hot in summer because of the high humidity, though the average temperature is only about 32 or 33°C.
    Post edited by Shadow_Assassin on
    Entrance to the abyss
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

• Options
    Walmart Damien Douleur in da house.

FMn1e47.jpg
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

My country is now a checkerboard of increasingly politically polarized viewpoints and anti-personal-freedom laws, in a place that once fought FOR freedom, but is now held hostage from within, moving against medical privacy and bodily autonomy, and toward massive intrusion of the States into people's bodies, families, marriages, and bedrooms.

My city is a small one, divided, like a microcosm of the nation, where good people fear to speak up while angry reactionaries seek to control and limit others' right to live their lives.
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • Options
    WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,758 Member
    edited June 2022
    Today's Q Q is:

I'll describe my country in the form of a school report card:

- Communication: Verbal speaking skills continue to be strong, perhaps a little too strong at times, but listening skills have got progressively worse. It needs to understand that both skills are equally important for development.
    - Languages: Shows promise but sometimes has a reluctance to learn.
    - Science and Technology : Tries hard but seems to be struggling to keep up. Chemistry work has improved.
    - Social Studies: Struggles with understanding at times, particularly when it comes to decision making and consequences.
    - Politics: Appalling attitude. Treats this class like one big party.
    - Geography : Benefits well from field trips. Needs to stop eating crisps and sweets during class.
    - Music: Very good. Shows promise.
    - Art and Design: Very good, particularly at collaborative projects.
    - History: Depressing.

Overall Progress: Shows potential in a lot of areas but really needs to make more of an effort for this to be fruitful.
    When it does put in effort and dedication, the results are very pleasing. But for progress to improve, it needs to stop going out partying and drinking the night before classes and focus more on what's important.
    I am concerned about the growing tendancy to shout over others and reluctance to listen to others' point of view, therefore I recommend extra tutoring is needed in Empathy and Listening.
    I am also concerned about the number of unhealthy coping strategies it has developed to deal with failures or setbacks.
    It needs to stop focusing so much energy on appearing perfect and learn that smaller details are just as important as the bigger picture.
  • Options
    Can somebody be a dear and help me interpret the lyrics to one of my fav current songs? I can't seem to figure it out cuz at some parts, it sounds like a longing, almost "romantic" love type kinda song, but then at some parts, it sounds very angry or frustrated. And I was wondering if it's some kinda metaphor or something. 😅 Or maybe it is as straightforward as it is and I'm just thinking too much. LOL. Would be interested to see how you guys would interpret this.
    Fear, it's all in your head
    Sometimes you cannot escape, what the mind creates
    Take me out of it, I don't understand it
    What's the point of it, I no longer get it
    What's the point of it

I want to fight
    I want to fight this

And don't believe in me, I'll only let you down
    But maybe we could drift tonight yeah
    It's the way you gaze at me
    The colours dance into the sky

What has happened to me?
    Always feeling alone
    The anxiety killing me
    So just leave me alone

But you can't read between lines
    Check for signs
    Look into my, eyes

So why don't you shut your mouth and listen to me now?
    Listen to me now
    Listen to me now

You pull me like gravity
    Floating infinity

Here's the audio if it helps but just the music alone also gives off mixed vibes to me. Hahaa.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPuxE5CGp9c
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Can somebody be a dear and help me interpret the lyrics to one of my fav current songs? I can't seem to figure it out cuz at some parts, it sounds like a longing, almost "romantic" love type kinda song, but then at some parts, it sounds very angry or frustrated. And I was wondering if it's some kinda metaphor or something. 😅 Or maybe it is as straightforward as it is and I'm just thinking too much. LOL. Would be interested to see how you guys would interpret this.
    What's the point of it

I want to fight
    I want to fight this

What has happened to me?
    Always feeling alone
    The anxiety killing me
    So just leave me alone

Check for signs
    Look into my, eyes

Listen to me now
    Listen to me now

You pull me like gravity
    Floating infinity

Here's the audio if it helps but just the music alone also gives off mixed vibes to me. Hahaa.

The lyricist may didn't think so much😶
    It's like, the author writes that the curtains are blue, and the teacher says that blue curtains represent melancholy. But the author says the curtains are really blue.
    Entrance to the abyss

• Options
    What's the point of it

I want to fight
    I want to fight this

What has happened to me?
    Always feeling alone
    The anxiety killing me
    So just leave me alone

Check for signs
    Look into my, eyes

Listen to me now
    Listen to me now

You pull me like gravity
    Floating infinity

That singer sounds familiar somehow. Is he Slavic?

The song is very compelling, it moves me. It reminds me of a memory to do with sharing what felt like a secret, forbidden love, with a brilliant young man whose inner demons were eating him alive. He wrote me a poem that essentially pushed me away, first inviting me to glimpse his inner mental world coming out of focus with splendidly creative vision, then convicting me of being cold, unavailable, impossible to reach somehow, in metaphors thereafter.

The push-pull between us was unbearable, driven by his inner pain and mine, and we suffered tragedy together, and the temptation to condemn him was mine, and then he was no longer mine or anyone's.

This song hit me dead center. Who is the artist?
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • Options
    Thanks, guys! :)
    What's the point of it

I want to fight
    I want to fight this

What has happened to me?
    Always feeling alone
    The anxiety killing me
    So just leave me alone

Check for signs
    Look into my, eyes

Listen to me now
    Listen to me now

You pull me like gravity
    Floating infinity

The lyricist may didn't think so much😶
    It's like, the author writes that the curtains are blue, and the teacher says that blue curtains represent melancholy. But the author says the curtains are really blue.

Hahaha, I like your take on it. 🤣
    What's the point of it

I want to fight
    I want to fight this

What has happened to me?
    Always feeling alone
    The anxiety killing me
    So just leave me alone

Check for signs
    Look into my, eyes

Listen to me now
    Listen to me now

You pull me like gravity
    Floating infinity

That singer sounds familiar somehow. Is he Slavic?

The song is very compelling, it moves me. It reminds me of a memory to do with sharing what felt like a secret, forbidden love, with a brilliant young man whose inner demons were eating him alive. He wrote me a poem that essentially pushed me away, first inviting me to glimpse his inner mental world coming out of focus with splendidly creative vision, then convicting me of being cold, unavailable, impossible to reach somehow, in metaphors thereafter.

The push-pull between us was unbearable, driven by his inner pain and mine, and we suffered tragedy together, and the temptation to condemn him was mine, and then he was no longer mine or anyone's.

This song hit me dead center. Who is the artist?

Hmm, maybe that push and pull thing kinda makes sense.

Nah, they're from Bristol. They're called Profiler. (Basically the guy in my siggie is the singer. LOL.)
    fctzbeQ.jpg

That's interesting that you thought they sound Slavic. When I first heard them, I thought they were Australian but maybe cuz I know a lot of Australian bands that sound similar to this that have that raw rock/metal sound. 😅
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Renée09 wrote: »
    Pokes head in 👀

Hi!

HELLLOOOO MAH FRIEND. Welcome to this chaotic thread mainly cuz of me.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Pokes head in 👀

Hi!

I'm so tired I must be crosseyed, I read that as HELLLLOOOO MATH FRIEND,

and I was about to get all excited.
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • Options
    Art post since it's been a while. I love how this one turned out. 🤧

ANI1H7r.jpg
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Just wanna share this artwork that was inspired by me. 😩😩🙌 It's so crazy and humbling when I see other artists saying that my art inspires them!

Pokes head in 👀

Hi!

You cause chaos....!?? Nah doesn't sound like you at all 🤥🤣

Hehe, but it's the good kinda chaos. 😂
    Anyways, what's up?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    cynciecyncie Posts: 4,656 Member
    edited July 2022
    Cool. Your art is awesome, and Its great that you’re inspiring others.

What’s up? Nothing much. Just ran some errands and took my cat for a walk a couple of times. He walks on a leash outside.

What about y’all?
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    cyncie wrote: »
    Cool. Your art is awesome, and Its great that you’re inspiring others.

What’s up? Nothing much. Just ran some errands and took my cat for a walk a couple of times. He walks on a leash outside.

What about y’all?

Thank yousss.

Your cat goes for walks!? That's cool.

I'm at the doctor's now doing a medical checkup. My mom actually wanted to do one and so I'm tagging along. The last time I did this, I had high cholesterol. I wonder if it's okay now. It better be after like 5 years already and I worked so hard to be healthier. 🤧🤧
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    @DeKay I love that picture and it's so awesome that others are noticing too. You are an amazingly talented artist my sister.

Not much going on, just relaxing, taking a nostalgic musical journey, and getting ready to travel to Moonwood Mill and catch up with my Wildfang family.
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

What's your fav thing to dip your chip in? Like for potato chips or doritos, etc.

I don't like dipping my chips in anything. Is it weird? XD I'm such a dry food eater. I can't. LOL.

DeKay I love that picture and it's so awesome that others are noticing too. You are an amazingly talented artist my sister.

Not much going on, just relaxing, taking a nostalgic musical journey, and getting ready to travel to Moonwood Mill and catch up with my Wildfang family.

Thank you so much, my friend. <3

Oh you have the Werewolves pack? Hehe.
    x3vZicL.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top