Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

July Patch Speculation 2022 (Patch Is Out)

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    JestTru wrote: »
    I know I said it on another post, but I'm super excited to know what the patch is going to be. Wonder if we'll get a heads up of what's coming in the patch.

Perhaps in the livestream not in the reveal trailer.
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,968 Member
    Simmingal wrote: »
    still wishing attraction system be base game if it ever arrives as people don't only romance in high school

only pack it would have made sense to me was wedding pack really

Maybe it will be like likes and dislikes were it is basegame, but if you have another pack like home decorator you can choose furniture styles as well, or if you have nifty knitting you can choose knitting, so if they bring attraction out before high school they might add some extra attractions.
  • kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member
    I saw somewhere someone posted a screenshot of some text that mentions crushes so I think an attraction system is likely
    Check out my twitter and tumblr
  • chickenowchickenow Posts: 458 Member
    edited June 2022
    My speculations....

-Attraction system (actually I think this might be a whims overhaul)
    -Body Hair
    -Alarm clock. In the High School trailer there is an alarm clock so I reckon that will be a base game feature.
    Post edited by chickenow on
  • MsKatieRoseMsKatieRose Posts: 672 Member
    edited July 2022
    I think I posted in wrong topic, lol. So, I reposted in another spot.
    Post edited by MsKatieRose on
    Always be your unapologetically and authentic self
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    They should add an R&B radio station back to the base game since proms with be mainly exclusive to High School Years
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    Well, at least it seems a for sure thing we'll get body hair in the July update. Or is that Fur Sure? The spots I saw in the High School Trailer looked alright, can't wait to see what other options there may be
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
    jcp011c2 wrote: »
    Well, at least it seems a for sure thing we'll get body hair in the July update. Or is that Fur Sure? The spots I saw in the High School Trailer looked alright, can't wait to see what other options there may be

Hey were getting ferris wheels and a tunnel of love.
  • JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    I saw body hair is coming in the patch... awesome
    WbUrFQm.png
  • Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    I KNOW IM LATE AND YELLING BUT AHHH!!! SORRY, IM EXCITED!!!! LETS GET GOOOOOOOO!!!!! THATS WHATS UP!!!! OK I'M GOING TO QUIET ON DOWN NOW!!!
  • WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    Not going to do much with the active school probably, but the rest looks good. Definitely will be buying, after I catch up on everything else I'm missing lol.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    I am happy about the Native North American Dream Catcher design on one of the new beds & the beautiful Copperdale World. It reminds me of the Canadian Klondike. Also, the new ferris wheel sortof reminds me of K-Days. Very Canadian. Thank you for remembering us Canadians.
    On another note, very giddy about the 80s stuff in High School pack. ;):pB)<3
    We may be getting the slow dance in the July update. My Wedding Stories came with the slow dance. This pack also comes with the slowdance though it looks a little different in this pack.
  • JALJAL Posts: 1,031 Member
    We may be getting the slow dance in the July update. My Wedding Stories came with the slow dance. This pack also comes with the slowdance though it looks a little different in this pack.

I would love it if that were true. I doubt it, but I would love it.

We know body hair is coming, and judging by the blogpost that came with the trailer it might be more than we dared ask for with hair that grows and needs to be shaved off.I wonder if it's just beards or if you can shave legs or chests as well?

I also hope some of the new animations are basegame. It seems silly to need a pack just to sit on your bed in a comfortable way.
    Moreover, I advise that the cart button must be destroyed!
  • KokoaMilkKokoaMilk Posts: 267 Member
    chickenow wrote: »
    My speculations....

-Attraction system (actually I think this might be a whims overhaul)
    -Body Hair
    -Alarm clock. In the High School trailer there is an alarm clock so I reckon that will be a base game feature.

I agree over the alarm clock. I hope it is added in the game, I would love it
    12JEREMIA wrote: »
    They should add an R&B radio station back to the base game since proms with be mainly exclusive to High School Years

I feel this might be the perfect time for them to release an R&B radio station!
    Spa Day refresh update 2 : Waxing :p

epilat10.jpg

this made me laugh too much ahaha
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    Body hair will be base game, but I expect there will be extra options in High School, like scars being added to Werewolves.

Some of our Werewolves would probably like to be hairy in real life too.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
    JAL wrote: »

I would love it if that were true. I doubt it, but I would love it.

We know body hair is coming, and judging by the blogpost that came with the trailer it might be more than we dared ask for with hair that grows and needs to be shaved off.I wonder if it's just beards or if you can shave legs or chests as well?

I also hope some of the new animations are basegame. It seems silly to need a pack just to sit on your bed in a comfortable way.

Shaving and hair growth is locked to the EP. Base game is only getting body hair.
  • akuheikomatsuakuheikomatsu Posts: 79 Member
    I am actually super excited for this pack!!! I need to watch the trailer again to check out the details. But holy smokes, this might potentially be my favorite pack yet.
  • ReaganboganReaganbogan Posts: 278 Member
    I'm hoping console gets a fix the black and white cross stitch. It's now been a year since Col and the help ticket is still open.
  • akuheikomatsuakuheikomatsu Posts: 79 Member
    edited July 2022
    So things I noticed in the trailer:

Sitting the on ground with phone
    New CAS/Build Buy
    Football/football field
    Cheerleading
    Active school
    Lockers
    Spraying hair
    Rubix cube
    Detention
    Bubble tea?
    Amusement park
    Ice cream stand
    Photo Booth
    Prom
    Promposals
    Walking as a group???
    Ferris wheel
    Haunted house or tunnel of love? I couldn’t tell
    Body hair/Shaving
    Sneaking out
    Prom king/queen/jester?
    Pillow fight on bed
    Graduation

Anyone notice anything else?
  • ThisSentenceIsALieThisSentenceIsALie Posts: 78 Member
    So things I noticed in the trailer:

Sitting the on ground with phone
    New CAS/Build Buy
    Football/football field
    Cheerleading
    Active school
    Lockers
    Spraying hair
    Rubix cube
    Detention
    Bubble tea?
    Amusement park
    Ice cream stand
    Photo Booth
    Prom
    Promposals
    Walking as a group???
    Ferris wheel
    Haunted house or tunnel of love? I couldn’t tell
    Body hair/Shaving
    Sneaking out
    Prom king/queen/jester?
    Pillow fight on bed
    Graduation

Anyone notice anything else?

I noticed some things about phones:
    • Walking with their phones
    • New phone cases

Also, did anyone else notice this sim in the background:

kbBSmaj.png

Doesn't it look like they have both a masculine and feminine frame??
    /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\ ノ
  • Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,435 Member
    [

Also, did anyone else notice this sim in the background:

kbBSmaj.png

Doesn't it look like they have both a masculine and feminine frame??

I just assumed it was a "female" tagged top that has breast shadows