Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today, The Non-Serial Story Version

Comments

• Gamer_34567544Gamer_34567544 Posts: 1,300 Member
    I made a challenge for myself which is crazy hard. Try to sell your own products for a job while you live in a haunted house. No books or computer games, straight up fabrications, candles, insect foods... all sold at yard sales.
  • SirianaSimsSirianaSims Posts: 176 Member
    I loaded up a new save to check out the werewolves. Immediately, Kristopher Volkov and Lily Zhu decided to woohoo, with Jacob walking in on them and being scarred for life...
    generation5julia.png
  • AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    I had Ellyn give the baby triplets she refuses to parent up to an adoption (a mod). Their father is already a single parent to 6 toddlers, so he wasn't a viable care option either. The babies were adopted by their half-brother Maxwell, so they stay in the familly. As I expected, Ellyn could not care less and was way more upset about her divorce, despite being already engaged to someone else. I am not quite sure what her deal is, because she used to be (and still is) a great mom to her older children, but she has no interest in the younger ones.
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,500 Member
    @OriginalName LOL This makes me think back to a movie I enjoyed: "Multiplicity" 1996. Such fun and what woes. Too bad, the game doesn't have similar results. The man cloned himself once. Then that first clone decided he needed 'help'. So he cloned himself. This went on until there were four of them. Three clones and the original guy. The problem resided in the fact that the last clone was on the mentally-challenged side. It's hilarious.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    @DaniRose2143 Gotta love sims' expressions in the perfectr (or absolute worst) moment! But, wait, so Lou is setting things and himself on fire in other people's games, too? My confirmation bias is going into overdrive right now, he'll never get rid of that reputation anymore, lol.
  • NightwalkerArkanisNightwalkerArkanis Posts: 271 Member
    Small story update: After being thrown back in time, and having their skills erased, Jack the skilled spellcaster, Tessa the immortal Mermaid, Frederic the not as skilled as spellcaster Jack but still trying spellcaster, Isabella the scientific Vampiress, and Bruno the former completely normal Sim, struggle with rebuilding their house and recover their careers.

They also struggle a bit with Bruno, who was turned into a Werewolf during the timewarp (we asked the Creator for a comment how such a thing was possible, but he declined to answer, and then retreated to an undisclosed adress somewhere on the simmaps we've yet to find), and since I can't bring myself to lock him up during his rampages, and he has free reign, my heroic Sims finally mustered enough braincells to lock the mainhouse door. Now, during the fullmoon night, Jack, Isabella and Frederic are taking turns napping on the couch while Bruno is rampaging outside (I hope he eventually will hunt some other Sims instead of refusing to leave the lot). Tessa has taken a gamble, and swimmed far out in the ocean to sleep. Bruno seems to prefer staying on the land, so far.

Daytime is, going at a slow pace. Jack and Frederic are struggling with their jobs and their talents after the reset. Isabella advances slightly faster, even with her sunlight handicap which she tends to ignore to the point where Tessa once barely managed to save her while invoking a rainstorm while Isabella made it back to the shore. Due to everything lost in the great reset, Tessa's pride and joy, the Cowplant garden is gone. And with low funds and a house to restore, she have been forced to settle for two coconut palms so far. She's such a trooper.

What do we want to get rid of: The holiday bug, the constant showering and the weed glitch.
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,812 Member
    @EnkiSchmidt He set the grill and the patio around it on fire. I regret not getting a screenshot of it, but I was so busy watching Ava to see if that glitch happened again I didn't think to press C. It was great timing, because Ava and Evie's facial expressions actually had nothing to do with Lou, but they couldn't have been timed better and they perfectly fit the context. Evie was angry because of fang pain, and I'm not sure who or what Ava was giving the side eye too. Maybe it was Lou, or who knows, but she turned at the right time, in the right direction, with the perfect expression.
    I had Ellyn give the baby triplets she refuses to parent up to an adoption (a mod). Their father is already a single parent to 6 toddlers, so he wasn't a viable care option either. The babies were adopted by their half-brother Maxwell, so they stay in the familly. As I expected, Ellyn could not care less and was way more upset about her divorce, despite being already engaged to someone else. I am not quite sure what her deal is, because she used to be (and still is) a great mom to her older children, but she has no interest in the younger ones.

She's in the throes of the Change. One starts to ease off of Baby-Fever to being very glad the kids are nearly grown.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    edited June 2022

She's in the throes of the Change. One starts to ease off of Baby-Fever to being very glad the kids are nearly grown.

Perhaps. That, or as I am starting to suspect, she dislikes babies. When her older kids were babies, there were always other people around who would autonomously care for them (vampires are surprisingly good at childcare), so she didn't really have to interract much with them untill they were toddlers and were able to find her hiding place.
    Either way, they are better off with Maxwell, since he is a sweatheart who truely likes kids, but has been unable to have any of his own, because none of the women he's been interested in want to have kids anytime soon, if ever. O ce the babies get older, I'll have him bring them over to meet Ellyn, hopefully she'll like them better then.
  • Gamer_34567544Gamer_34567544 Posts: 1,300 Member
    My witch is bent on freezing Temperance any chance she gets, assuming it doesn't have a totem.
  • lemonellalemonella Posts: 423 Member
    edited June 2022
    Update: The Holden's went on their second vacation of the summer to the Little Jackalope Camp in Granite Falls.

jviSzSq.png
    They had such a great time there, they even extended their vacation so the kids could invite their friends to the camp! More screenshots in the spoiler tag below.
    On the first day they were enjoying the lake, playing on the playground, and eating at the cafeteria together.
    qqT29g0.pngJAOTYKS.pngHhAfVLM.png
    Dallas put on a puppet show for her family, and then put her theories to the test at the science table.
    RAemxt8.png4JyGqjR.png
    At night, they told stories around the campfire and all retired to their cabins to sleep under the stars until the morning when all of the other kids show up!
    k3Y5feY.png7r8Afku.png
    Sorry y'all, this one was super picture heavy, but I appreciate those of you who took the time to read my little update :)
    · · ─────── · 𖥸 · ─────── · ·
  • GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,324 Member
    @jpajari The camp looks like a lot of fun, and a great place for kids!
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
    @GlacierSnow Absolutely! All credit goes to RoxxySims for building this camp. It was a dream to play with! I never got bored since there are so many family-friendly and child-friendly activities. I’m pretty thankful that the Little Camper’s Kit inspired so many builders to create summer camp type builds!
  • blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,372 Member
    Had my first meteorite death. Sadly it took out Taenya and Grim wasn't feeling very generous with Elara's pleading.
    uEEZy2U.png
    wh2I50W.png
    0Lj6sRZ.png
    gm2ubcT.png
    O0BSX8I.png
  • zucchinionpizzazucchinionpizza Posts: 98 Member
    Brittany threw a successful party, Melissa published her fourth book (about gay romance), and Paula bullied a grandpa and a single mom.
    Check out my gallery (ID : zucchinionpizza) for base game builds ♥

• DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    I expected one girl and I got two lovely boys instead! <327-6-2022-15-19-37.png
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,374 Member
    edited June 2022
    Wesley Wolfe is a werewolf with no money. He bought a lot and he didn't have money on anything else, but feeding his loyal dog Hunter.

jxWTvPt.png

Wes kept fishing and managed to get few fish to feed himself and Hunter for another day.

GG7gut0.png
    Hunter tried to help Wes and brough him a gift. It was a pet toy.

Rjxsiy5.png
    What a good boy. :grin:<3
  • HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    Bought the wedding pack recently, but haven't done an actual wedding yet as I am trying to get the world in order with builds and townies I like.

First change involved replacing the Thebe-Laurent family with gallery-made/my own sims.
    Here we have Leonardo Thebe with his grandson Michael.
    3aVEEVJ.png
    sNETRHx.png
    Ophelia is Leonardo's daughter who has her eyes on the family's new maid.
    HfTtqZL.png

Might use these two to test out my first wedding with the pack.
    YKythbs.png
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,851 Member
    Your Thebes are so glamorous @HopeyStarr

• cynciecyncie Posts: 4,641 Member
    Finally getting back into some gameplay today.

Temperance died. Again.
    DYUTCFp.png

Guidry has to make a speech for the upcoming Mystic Assembly vote on Spirits Rights. He snuck into the Government Center and practiced it with an approving audience of one. At least he's getting some political experience on his side.
    kg1XivQ.png

Oberon's two companions are really becoming like family. Mau doesn't mind challenging him for his dinner.
    BVeQJRQ.png

And Anaya feels completely free to complain about the jerk she just waited on.
    hEGkeuh.png
    edited June 2022
    Update: Rewind the clock! In light of some exciting speculation, I've went back in time :)
    Goodbye summer, hello winter? Yep! I'm replaying my Holden family, starting at the tail end of the fall season.

Today, the Holden's went to the PlayBarn, so Dallas and Keaton could hang out and catch up with their friends.
    L5pIRRo.png
    After a long day at the park, they went to Patchy's Pumpkin Patch to try the pumpkin pie that all Brindleton Bay residents rave about!
    KyUr4vM.png
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    Today my favorite sim - a mother of two toddler twin boys and a newborn baby boy died. A meteorit hit her. She didn't make it inside in time :'( So unfair!
    30-6-2022-12-02-20.png
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
    @DoloresGrey That's just so sad. Can you roll back a save, by chance? I do Save As for each gaming session. Just sayin'.
    Spent half a day planting flowers after renovating the garden
  • cynciecyncie Posts: 4,641 Member
    edited July 2022
    So, I was ready to go back into storytelling mode with Moonwood Mill and The Myst, but found out story progression had already gotten there. I still had a few things to lock down. But, you know..I ain't mad.
    oXXfwon.png

Yes, you are seeing things correctly. That's Katrina Caliente, moved in with Kristopher Volkov, and with a little pup in the bargain.

Meanwhile, back in my story, Morgyn had a little chat with Oberon about the future of the Myst where Moonwood Mill vs Forgotton Hollow is concerned. The Spellcasters in The Myst are not eager to jeopardize their relationship with Moonwood Mill in order to accommodate Caleb Vatore and some of the citizens who suck less.
    ELir2yg.png

To ensure that everything was Okay with Moonwood Mill, Morgyn spent some time with The Moonwood Collective. Kristopher was very emphatic about his feelings toward Forgotten Hollow. Morgyn assured him that they would protect their relationship with The Myst.

8xgD80A.png

Meanwhile, back at The Blue Moon, Oberon got a surprise visit from Lady Straud, who was angry that The Myst wasn't even considering Caleb's proposal. Not that she cares. She just wants to stick it to her brother, Vlad. Coercion doesn't work well with Oberon, however, and she left angry.
    VZZImS9.png

After that visit, though, Oberon decided to brush up on his Vampire lore. Just in case. He would also like for us to excuse his hair. He had just gotten up.
    I1XoSMW.png

Post edited by cyncie on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top