Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The screenshot spammers thread

Comments

• Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,085 Member
    It's 1 am, and Katrina will not go to sleep--instead she decided to go play in the rain?

l75xwXZ.png
    I've always found that getting sims that are total strangers to marry is ridiculously easy...as in after knowing each other for 3 hours. My plan is to get all of the Caliente sisters married. Katrina married Brandon ChuChu, and now Dina is married to Barry Yesterdae--I hope she's digging that 70's vibe that Barry's putting down...

p3FysD2.png
    Nina ignored her bladder for too long, and had an accident---meanwhile, Jeb Harris (who is barefoot) is standing in the evidence....

OyDabW5.png
    Here Brian is holding a very smelly Nina in his arms--he just proposed, and she said yes

7czHSoj.png
    And there it is--as Brian embraces his urine-soaked new wife (that's hot, right?), I have officially completed my goal---I got all 3 Calientes married in one day.

cqTAncp.png
    I imagine Brian probably feels like he just won the lottery--a nerdy guy like him marries a beauty like Nina. It's like a fairy tale ending...

jqpeefN.png
  • PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    @Nate_Whiplash1: Giggles at your pictures. :)
    :) Smile!

• RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,819 Member
    UqC67eO.png
    After getting some help I removed Greg's special trait so I can move on with my ideas, the fumes according to Greg, the chick smells good.
    MMR7GNT.png
    Her sole neighbor died from exploding heart or whatever so Greg can walk around freely as himself.
    kG7K3Yq.png
    or dance.
    F5nwahu.png
    oNZjDGJ.png
    He's pretty <3 Well to me anyways.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • MsDSweetsMsDSweets Posts: 86 Member
    edited June 2022
    Adrian & MsDee - It's the Third Trimester.
    52166915374_c1171bb44c_k.jpg
    52166678696_579747fd16_k.jpg
    Post edited by MsDSweets on
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,370 Member
    Jessie had a supernatural smackdown with Morgyn Ember. She would've preferred to beat a vampire, but there were none available at the moment, so Morgyn was the one to go down.
    SuPqZUB.png

Broken, beat & scarred (also dazed) Morgyn after the fight.
    xCJN42r.png

Jessie looked smug. B)
    1Na3eA9.png
    I was in a building mood today, so I built this in Oasis Springs. I'm sure there's a name for that architectual style, but I don't know what it is lol

yOratIn.png
    It's Night On The Town in my save, so I sent Brian Botulism and his new wife Nina to the restaurant in Moonwood. I see they are being waited on by a werewolf---I need to find a way to eliminate all of the werewolves in my game, I think it's cheesy

opgjx86.png
    In building in Moonwood again, but in a different save. This time I knocked down one of the prebuilt houses and put up this shabby concrete block building--I wanted it to look like a converted two-car garage.

NEi5bqu.png
    Of course I had to create a backwoods family to live in it....

uxWXdrS.png
    Here's the interior shot; just one big room with a separate bathroom....and they all sleep in inflatable mattresses

nc2Opmv.png
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,334 Member
    I shot a prologue for a castaway challenge and really love how the pictures came out. With the storm and zooming in close, it was really intense, even though it was just storytelling.

824934d7d9a5ad2bb8ab1fc60810b52849ce28f3.pnj
    d4e5a5e92275f65150268306b8eb97921008de5d.pnj
    571e1b9ecb0812d0604a9bb82820d9ce60e66184.pnj
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,806 Member
    @Kimmer Nice. Is Morgyn a werewolf now?
    @Nate_Whiplash1 Brandi Broke?
    uxWXdrS.png

gen3-banner.png
  • lemonellalemonella Posts: 423 Member
    Playing out the Holden's summer vacation, and well - I've got some screenshots :)

They went to Glimmerbrook (which I don't utilize very much) to enjoy the new scenery and what nature has to offer...

It all started with a family trip to the river for some fishing!
    nA8qd9x.png

The rest of the highlights are in the spoiler tag!
    Then a good ol' fashioned family sing along (yes, I'm this cheesy when I play!) :p
    OpHMoeA.png

Darla did some exploring, and found something...interesting..
    OFEh9tO.png

Lastly, the famous Holden family movie night watching Moonlight Massacre III :# Keaton's choice, of course!
    vidN6S4.png
    · · ─────── · 𖥸 · ─────── · ·
    @mightysprite
    No, they just had a brawl. Morgyn is still a spellcaster.
    I don't think we can even turn other occults into werewolves without turning them into humans first.
    That gives me an idea, because in this save Vlad is a human. Jessie's vampire sister made him a human and because Jessie hates her sister she could annoy her (and humiliate Vlad even more) by turning Vlad into a werewolf. :D>:)
    edited June 2022
    Vlad just got the cursed bite from Jessie and he'll be a werewolf soon. Sorry Vlad, in this save you have no power. >:)
    utOo9Ke.png
    Jessie disrespected Vlad even more by marking her territory in Vlad's house and also right in front of the statue of Vlad in Forgotten Hollow.
    NqCGjq9.png
    vRKJQ4b.png
    D15uU0M.png
    :D
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,819 Member
    edited June 2022
    2QSAu3A.png
    One of my four legacy founders got on my nerves so I spammed him using the telescope, he took the longest...several days to get in the way of the meteorite. His family surprisingly stopped what they were doing...except for his daughter who I had to go grab.
    wuDB459.png
    Let this be a warning to you oh and don't cry I guess...
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    @Nate_Whiplash1 Brandi Broke?
    uxWXdrS.png

I wasn't sure who that was so I googled it--I didn't know that was a character from sims 2 lol But yeah, def broke--I think their household has maybe $5K? And of course, none of them work...
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,284 Member
    @Nate_Whiplash1 At least the Health Authorities should require hair nets … just sayin'. ;)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
    I created a new house in Oasis Springs, so I also created a sim to live there---this is Kimberly Sims

jjJE7TE.png
    Moira Fyres never looked better....

vnkF8D1.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top