Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SimGurus Are Hinting Something. šŸ¤”

1303132333436...Next

Comments

• SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    I love the trailer & the cute toddler wolf cub. I hope the child sims can have a wolf outfit & howl too. ;)
  • NightwalkerArkanisNightwalkerArkanis Posts: 271 Member
    So... that new world... I wonder if it will be tied to the "story" of the two packs and mystery, or will we be able to tear it all down and play OUR story there? Otherwise, I just might have to keep my Weres out of there.

What do we want to get rid of: The holiday bug, the constant showering and the weed glitch.
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    edited June 2022
    Vyolla wrote: Ā»
    Omg, it looks amazing. But the thing I was most excited about was the fact that a toddler was howling!! Please, let that be only for werewolf toddlers.
    and that mean that finally we may get some updates down the road for other toddler occults to show some signs of occult like behaviors. Some simple animations would be truly amazing! (levitating toys, tablets, those little sip cups (for spell-casters) and to at least have baby fangs and bite their toys, or something.. and not sure what they could do for mermaids. But aliens should also get something, too.)

YES to more occult family content like this! šŸ¤—šŸ‘

Only thing I remembered about mermaid family stuff in Sims 3 was that mermaid kids and teens had scales on their legs. The teens had tails in the water, just like the adults.

One thing I miss dearly is the Sims 3ā€™s interaction with adults playing with the toddlers in the water by holding and dipping the toddlers in the water, like teaching the toddlers to swim.

(I canā€™t remember right now if mermaid toddlers also had the scales, though. I think they did. I added toddler CC in Sims 3 long ago, so I canā€™t remember the vanilla version of mermaid toddler legs.)
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • Chaotic_MoiraChaotic_Moira Posts: 482 Member
    This thread is too much to keep up with lol. All they had to do for the hine legs is add a preset. I have a preset that gives that hine legs look and it works perfectly. I used it on some of my deer sims with added deer feet.
    I Would show pictures but I'm not home.

I would love to see your deer sim. How intriguing.

Features I'd like brought back from the dead.
    | Picture in Picture mode | Custom Paintings | Preset scenarios for resident sims | Placing my own lots |
    | Saving my own Buy Mode collections! | Saving an outfit in CAS | CaSt. Smaller is ok | Open World |
  • Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,094 Member
    edited June 2022
    Iā€™m probably going to share my full criticism in the unpopular opinions thread, but I really hope they give merfolk an update.

There are so many things: from the nonexistent substitution for not being able to snorkel to the rabbit hole free divingā€¦

I want to do more with my merfolk in the water, and I donā€™t want interactions greyed out and limited in the one place I expect merfolk to be.

I want to see merfolk children with a merform and the ability to sleep in the water. My builds for merfolk are extremely aquatic. Both their Living Room and their Bedroom is a pool. It just helps with managing their hydration need, and it letā€™s me spend more time playing merfolk in the water.
  • Behappy1stBehappy1st Posts: 711 Member
    The toddler howled. This is not a drill šŸšØšŸšØšŸšØ
    The babies howl too when they're crying.
    Iā€™m probably going to share my full criticism in the unpopular opinions thread, but I really hope they give merfolk an update.

There are so many things: from the nonexistent substitution for not being able to snorkel to the rabbit hole free divingā€¦

I want to do more with my merfolk in the water, and I donā€™t want interactions greyed out and limited in the one place I expect merfolk to be.

I want to see merfolk children with a merform and the ability to sleep in the water. My builds for merfolk are extremely aquatic. Both their Living Room and their Bedroom is a pool. It just helps with managing their hydration need, and it letā€™s me spend more time playing merfolk in the water.

I would love more stuff for merfolks and the little mer-kids, too!

(I would love a cute little seashell or tropical leaves/straw-like crib for the little mer-babies, and for some leg scales or mertails to show up on younger stages, and maybe some water interactions for children like playing with the fish/dolphin or swimming for seashells/treasure, etc, for example. Just more stuff for them to do, and give more hints about their occult nature.)
    (She/her)
  • Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,094 Member
    edited June 2022

(I would love a cute little seashell or tropical leaves/straw-like crib for the little mer-babies, and for some leg scales or mertails to show up on younger stages, and maybe some water interactions for children like playing with the fish/dolphin or swimming for seashells/treasure, etc, for example. Just more stuff for them to do, and give more hints about their occult nature.)

@LatinaBunny

I think it would be awesome to have more for merfolk to do. As critical as I am, thereā€™s still a lot I enjoy about merfolk in the Sims 4. But, thereā€™s only so much you can do with Siren Romance, and Sirens arenā€™t even a true merfolk thingā€¦

Having a bassinet would be awesome.

From all the time I spent playing merfolk, I donā€™t know whatā€™s more strange, going through your childhood the same way any human would and suddenly getting fins, or immediately jumping to the teen years to start merfolk gameplay sooner.
    Post edited by Metior_Ice on
    edited June 2022

@LatinaBunny

I think it would be awesome to have more for merfolk to do. As critical as I am, thereā€™s still a lot I enjoy about merfolk in the Sims 4. But, thereā€™s only so much you can do with Siren Romance, and Sirens arenā€™t even a true merfolk thingā€¦

Having a bassinet would be awesome.

From all the time I spent playing merfolk, I donā€™t know whatā€™s more strange, going through your childhood the same way any human would and suddenly getting fins, or immediately jumping to the teen years to start merfolk gameplay sooner.

Yes, itā€™s pretty funny how occult stages can be so delayed and then the human sims suddenly become occults once they hit puberty (like a Teenage Witch named Sabrina, hmm), lol.

Oh, and donā€™t get me wrong! :smile: I love the Sims 4 (and Sims 3) mermaids as well! I love that they can have their tails in the pools and bathtubs, have siren-like spells, have less hydration hassle (compared to Sims 3 mermaids), interact with dolphins, and do romantic twisting of the tails in the water whenever two mermaids kiss (so sweet!!!), etc.

I still love mermaids and still create them in my game. šŸ¤—šŸ§œšŸ½ā€ā™€ļøšŸ§œšŸ¼ā€ā™‚ļø

I just wished that the younger stages had something mermaid-like, and that there was more stuff for the mermaids to do. I feel they have the potential to have more interactions and activities or more powers, etc.

Regardless, I will always love mermaids/merfolk! Theyā€™re my top fave supernatural/fantasy beings in general, and fairies are my second faves. :smile: šŸ§œšŸ»ā€ā™€ļø šŸ§ššŸæā€ā™€ļø
    (She/her)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top