Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Comments

• StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,447 Member
    Wonder what else we'll get in this delivery.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,947 Member
    edited May 2022
    Last year, Alice released her appropriately-titled EP High Dragon and Universe,

Ah yes the EP we have been waiting for :blush:
    When is it coming sims team?

What do you mean its not Expansion Pack? :cry:

Ah dang it.
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    At least they are saying something.
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,019 Member
    Simmingal wrote: »
    Last year, Alice released her appropriately-titled EP High Dragon and Universe,

Ah yes the EP we have been waiting for :blush:
    When is it coming sims team?

What do you mean its not Expansion Pack? :cry:

Ah dang it.
    It's okay, it can still be a hint. Never give up, never have doubts.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    edited May 2022
    Hyperpop? Never heard of this.... I listen to all varieties of music so I will look this up.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    Should R&B radio station be the next one before 2022 will be over?
  • bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,374 Member
    I have never heard of this music genre before either. I agree with 12Jeremia, we need an R&B station, badly.
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Maebey ring ring girl's sister?
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,812 Member
    edited May 2022
    Bah-dee hay-air!!!

It's really hard to talk with those novelty vampire fangs in your mouth. Painful too. I bit my tongue on dee.
  • VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    bshag4lv wrote: »
    I have never heard of this music genre before either. I agree with 12Jeremia, we need an R&B station, badly.

I also agree. Not only because I like R&B, but we already have like 50,000 varieties of pop stations already. Which is about 49,999 too many for my tastes, by the way. :lol:
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Interestingly enough this song sounds so much like a sims style song they don't even need to add simlish lol. Exactly like something that would play on the Sims 4 DJ booth.
    After my investigation I learned this style of music isn't for me though 🙃
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
    edited May 2022
    The song they put in kind of reminds me of music from Urbz Neon East tbh so i guess once i get to playing some urbz sims it might fit that

but yeah not really my genre at all
    pretty much opposite of it really
    it just feels like when mom has all machines in the world running and watches tv and listens to radio and talks on phone simultaneously while dad is probably banging wall with hammer somewhere or something and I just can't exist in that noise like let me go somewhere i can breathe

yeah thats the vibe

then again maybe i'm just one of the aliens from quiet place cause now that i think of it yeah makes sense. nature sounds and quiet vibey songs only :heart::relieved: otherwise i shall not be able to human
    I mean I do listen to metal n such but let's just say thats when my humanity has already left me
    Post edited by Simmingal on
  • QueenSaraphineQueenSaraphine Posts: 308 Member
    Simmingal wrote: »
    nature sounds and quiet vibey songs only

I read this while waiting on bus and only sounds I hear is birds singing 🥰

SignatureSparkly.gif
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,837 Member
    SDX today!
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,812 Member
    Ready...

giphy.gif
  • CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    Can someone explain to me why they even do things as SDX? It seems like it's supposed to be a way of dropping little things that don't need a full blown update. But if they're going to come on or around the patch why don't they just include them in there? Not that it matters but I'm confused by it all lol.
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,404 Member
    CelSims wrote: »
    Can someone explain to me why they even do things as SDX? It seems like it's supposed to be a way of dropping little things that don't need a full blown update. But if they're going to come on or around the patch why don't they just include them in there? Not that it matters but I'm confused by it all lol.

1) Better marketing
    2) People with weak PCs can leave the new content out if they don't like it
    edited May 2022
    2) People with weak PCs can leave the new content out if they don't like it
    problem is theres no way to pick specific sdx to add to your game and theres no way to undo it if you already downloaded it
  • KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,572 Member

Probably because people were complaining that there were no base game freebies so this explicitly provides a freebie.
  • SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    edited May 2022
    You can download SDX drops without patching your game. That's a bonus for those who don't update right away.. But it's my understanding once you do patch the game, all previous SDX drops that aren't already installed are included.
    Post edited by SimplyJen on
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,374 Member
    So far I've had to hunt for any of the special deliveries, especially the hairstyles, lol. I can safely say so far, special deliveries haven't been very intrusive in my saves.
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,500 Member
    bshag4lv wrote: »
    So far I've had to hunt for any of the special deliveries, especially the hairstyles, lol. I can safely say so far, special deliveries haven't been very intrusive in my saves.

I purchased the Decor to the Max and I'm still looking for the stuff that came with that one!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/