Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Daughters of the Warrioress Gen 2 - Updated 05/30

Comments

• AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Great chapter! So happy to see one.
    Penny is preggers! OMG and the new slave too. You are indeed a glutton for punishment. More babies. But it makes everything weird for Penny. I so wanted Penny and Serkon to be together and it just wasn’t meant to be. But clearly they still have feelings for each other. It seems weird for her to be with Protego though and to take comfort from him. I need to go back and reread and maybe I’ll be happier him being the baby daddy, but yes, she is aging and not ready to carry another child. I hope that wasn’t foreshadowing! 😱
  • MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    "A glutton for punishment", oh my :joy: I wish that was my idea :D
    Wanting Penny and Serkon to be together is so sweet, honestly. Everyone would have been happier if it had worked out. However, Serkon hasn't overcome his selfishness and culture enough to make a compromise. At least none that Penny could have accepted as well :/
    That does not mean that she loves Protego now. They have just come to terms and since they've been together for a few years now, of course they've learned to trust each other and yes, also to take comfort.
    We will see how the pregnancy goes for Penny, I guess? :/
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    "A glutton for punishment", oh my :joy: I wish that was my idea :D
    Wanting Penny and Serkon to be together is so sweet, honestly. Everyone would have been happier if it had worked out. However, Serkon hasn't overcome his selfishness and culture enough to make a compromise. At least none that Penny could have accepted as well :/
    That does not mean that she loves Protego now. They have just come to terms and since they've been together for a few years now, of course they've learned to trust each other and yes, also to take comfort.
    We will see how the pregnancy goes for Penny, I guess? :/

Exactly….
    ‘ I don’t see any love between Penny and Protego, more friends with benefits - Amazon style! 😂😂😂
  • HaflingerHaflinger Posts: 973 Member
    A chapter! A chapter!

Can't wait to read it.

*sigh* I need to get back into writing lately. I've gotten a little side-tracked with another project I never thought I'd get sidetracked with me (me, mucking about with herbs and flowers, how does this happen?) but I've got some stuff on the back burner that I need to type up, and of course, need the summer EP for. Plans, my friends, plans! *insert maniacal laughter here*
    Haflinger wrote: »
    A chapter! A chapter!

Can't wait to read it.

*sigh* I need to get back into writing lately. I've gotten a little side-tracked with another project I never thought I'd get sidetracked with me (me, mucking about with herbs and flowers, how does this happen?) but I've got some stuff on the back burner that I need to type up, and of course, need the summer EP for. Plans, my friends, plans! *insert maniacal laughter here*

Yeah, that's the nicest thing about chapters. They don't run away and you can just read them whenever you have time :D
    I didn't know there was a summer EP, tbh :o I was distracted with lots and lots of work myself
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    A chapter! A chapter!

Can't wait to read it.

Yeah, that's the nicest thing about chapters. They don't run away and you can just read them whenever you have time :D
    I didn't know there was a summer EP, tbh :o I was distracted with lots and lots of work myself

It was a good chapter. So many surprises 🤭

Yesssss, new EP coming … like end of next month. Cottage Living. Rural life in Merry Ole England with muddahfruitin llamas and cows. I am quite looking forward to it. There’s at least one story I’ve started kickin around (medieval themed that one) and trying to see if I have another one (possibly if I can work out all the logistics).
    edited February 2022
    3CXSxyR.png
    The new chapter brings a bit of... annoyance to the tribes. A major one, although the stumbling block is quite literally very small and only a few days old.
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    scream-excited.gif

That is all.
    scream-excited.gif

That is all.

Heehee o:) Looks like you're saying thank you to all Amazon goddesses :joy:
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    If anyone would like some pictures along the way, I have posted a few photoshoots from different tribes on my tumblr :) To fill up the pictures in the character list
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    It's well-written. I enjoyed the story.

Thank you very much! :smiley: There will be definitely more you can enjoy. Welcome in the tribe!
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • lilypadmeulinlilypadmeulin Posts: 1,655 Member
    Caught up on the latest chapter!
    As always, it was wonderfully well written, and I couldn't help but worry for Pen and Protego. She has a point about the hypocrisy going on here, and it definitely seems like there will be fighting in the future due to what is happening here. But with Pen getting older, Lyta seems to be the one most capable of holding it back. But who goes to negotiate with a queen right after she nearly died?
    Caught up on the latest chapter!
    As always, it was wonderfully well written, and I couldn't help but worry for Pen and Protego. She has a point about the hypocrisy going on here, and it definitely seems like there will be fighting in the future due to what is happening here. But with Pen getting older, Lyta seems to be the one most capable of holding it back. But who goes to negotiate with a queen right after she nearly died?

I'm sure Alexander would say that if you're a queen, you have to be ready for diplomacy at all times :tired_face: Also, if he were in a similar situation, he would probably post guards everywhere so you can't get to him before full recovery.
    You are absolutely right concerning Penny, she is slowly losing the strength and also the will to hold Alexander back. The question is, is Lyta capable enough already to do it for her?
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    edited May 2022
    15OmxgL.png

This wasn't planned but since the next chapter will need a little bit of background mythology stuff (at least if you're trying to understand), we have an extra chapter! Have fun with a bit of Santrakian myths

pro tip: if you forgot who all of those immortal people are, I would advise to look them up here first. It will be a lot easier to follow the events then!
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    @MrsRacooney

I absolutely loved this! What a well written myth!
    @MrsRacooney

Thank you! I was having a lot of fun writing it :blush:
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    :D:D:D:#:#
    @MrsRacooney

Thank you! I was having a lot of fun writing it :blush:

Reminds me I need to write more. :#

(I’ve totally got a save all set up for it, but I’ve got the attention retention of a puppy seeing seeing 2 squirrels in a tree and can’t decide which one to bark at 😆 )

(I’ve totally got a save all set up for it, but I’ve got the attention retention of a puppy seeing seeing 2 squirrels in a tree and can’t decide which one to bark at 😆 )

It's not like I haven't begged you to write more :joy:@lilypadmeulin and I would welcome another active Amazon Challenge around here very much!
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26

It's not like I haven't begged you to write more :joy:@lilypadmeulin and I would welcome another active Amazon Challenge around here very much!

@Haflinger

Very true! We'd love to see another one around here!

I’ve got a prologue and a few chapters written. Just need to do some screencaps for ya.

I’ve got a prologue and a few chapters written. Just need to do some screencaps for ya.

Ooh, I'm intrigued! I can't wait to see/read it!
    DNUyWxJ.png

In the first part of chapter 2.05, we are joining a special group of women aspiring to have a certain position of power in their respective tribes.
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    @MrsRacooney

I flew through this beautiful chapter very speedily! It was wonderful seeing how all these characters interacted, and how they're getting up to innocent mischief together. I'm excited to see what comes next for this generation!

I wonder if Phyllis will be a Scholar?
    @MrsRacooney

I flew through this beautiful chapter very speedily! It was wonderful seeing how all these characters interacted, and how they're getting up to innocent mischief together. I'm excited to see what comes next for this generation!

I wonder if Phyllis will be a Scholar?

Well, it was short :D Only half of a chapter, actually.
    I'm so hyped for all of the characters to scheme a little together :D
    Yes, Phyllis will indeed be a scholar. She's very kind and doesn't want to hurt anyone, and she loves myths and stories. So it only makes sense. Good guess! B)
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26