Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Beginnings - Building Newcrest *07-11-22*

Comments

• AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Happy New Year! 🥂🧡 I'm starting off with a new chapter full of hope for the future of one young couple. Chapter 4.85 Tyler and Veronica

<3 Congratulations to the new Mr. and Mrs. Murdock and the next generation on the way. <3
    Q5DsHl2.png

The New Year continues with a second sweet wedding at Purple. Chapter 4.86 - A Purple Wedding - Cassie and Cris join Tyler and Veronica in wedded bliss.
    Congratulations to Cris and Cassie Braga

ky10Crm.png

Happy Saturday - I come bringing a really looong chapter for you. After two wordless chapters, what did you expect? :joy::joy:

Chapter 4.87 - Retirement Party - We are back with Sam and Walker at Zeek's retirement party.

Walker and Sam have a heart to heart after the party

a1VSKMB.png
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    Loved the chapter! <3
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
    edited January 2022
    @HillyBeth wrote: »
    Loved the chapter! <3

Thanks for hanging in there for the whole thing. ❤️
    Post edited by AudreyFld on
    Back with another chapter after a short delay. Oops. Anyway here’s Chapter 4.88 - Secrets - Walker’s walking on air until Laurie stop by his office.

Laurie makes demands regarding the new ad campaign

VPJyWpb.png
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    So I am finally all caught up! :)
    Loved the talk Tylor and his Dad had he had great advice to give his son. :)
    The weddings were beautiful! <3
    I sure hope that Sam and Walker are okay.
    I do think that Sam does need to step away from acting and focus on herself and Walker!
    Sorry it took me so long to get all caught up. Glad I did today! <3
    @haswh wrote: »
    So I am finally all caught up! :)
    Loved the talk Tylor and his Dad had he had great advice to give his son. :)
    The weddings were beautiful! <3
    I sure hope that Sam and Walker are okay.
    I do think that Sam does need to step away from acting and focus on herself and Walker!
    Sorry it took me so long to get all caught up. Glad I did today! <3

Never ever apologize for not having time to read. I’m just thankful you enjoy it enough to want to! ❤️ The weddings were fun and sweet for sure!
    Walker and Sam though… You’re right, Sam probably should take a step back and give her and Walker some breathing room, the question is will she before it’s too late? Or can they manage through it?
    edited February 2022
    Happy Valentine's Day yesterday! <3

A hint for the upcoming chapter!

LvKfiKk.png

Finally. … the next chapter is here. Sorry for the delay. 😢 I’ve been caught up moderating a Sims 3 Apocalypse Challenge. It’s been years so I had to fire it up and play a little to get back in the swing of TS3. I miss the open world and cars and babies that aren’t things…. sorry, I won’t go on.

Chapter 4.89 - Publicity is posted.

Drake and Sam head to an impromptu dinner set up by Laurie.

nOLVjc5.png

Oh my! :o
    A car accident is no joke! My Hubby just had one a few weeks ago and is going to have a long recovery. (His nose was broken in three places and his finger on his right hand got all messed up. One surgery is done but there will be more and lots of therapy)
    I really hope that Walker will get better soon. Also his Mother does need someone else there to lean on. I hope Sam can stand up for herself!
    Great story with this little twist! <3
    haswh wrote: »
    Oh my! :o
    A car accident is no joke! My Hubby just had one a few weeks ago and is going to have a long recovery. (His nose was broken in three places and his finger on his right hand got all messed up. One surgery is done but there will be more and lots of therapy)
    I really hope that Walker will get better soon. Also his Mother does need someone else there to lean on. I hope Sam can stand up for herself!
    Great story with this little twist! <3
    Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry to hear about your sweet husband! I hope he fully recovers soon.

Walker's mother does need someone there to lean on, too bad she blames Sam for what happened. Hopefully Sam will be able to stand up for herself a little better knowing her father and stepmother are on the way.

Always twists and turns.... :)
    So happy this section of the forum is fixed in time to post my next chapter!

Chapter 4.90 - United Front- is posted. Sam goes back to the hospital to check on Walker.

She finally gets to see him ….

8h9tBnO.png

• MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    edited February 2022
    Car crashes seem to be a thing in our SimLit doesn't it? Except only my (future) one is staged event by the villians.
    6adMCGP.gif
    :)
    Sam is doing great and I think her idea of quitting acting is good for her, right now. I do think she will go back, in time, but on her terms with different people managing her. So happy she is getting to know Walkers Mom. They do need to stick together.
    Great chapter! <3
    edited March 2022
    @haswh wrote: »
    :)
    Sam is doing great and I think her idea of quitting acting is good for her, right now. I do think she will go back, in time, but on her terms with different people managing her. So happy she is getting to know Walkers Mom. They do need to stick together.
    Great chapter! <3

Thank you!
    You know Sam so well! I wouldn’t be surprised if she did decide - in time - to go back to acting on her own terms. I think that’s something that’s in your blood and you just don’t quit. She would be restless I think. But who knows, if they go the whole bushel of kids and mom driving a Mom Mini Van to soccer practice ... nope … don’t see Sam exactly doing that! Lol. Walker either for that matter. But I do think they want a family. ❤️

edited March 2022
    @MadameLee wrote: »
    Car crashes seem to be a thing in our SimLit doesn't it? Except only my (future) one is staged event by the villians.

Haha! It’s a good way to force feelings. Pretty cliché I guess.

edited May 2022
    Hi guys. 👋 I seriously can't believe my last post was more than 2 months ago. 😲 :scream::bawling:

A couple of reasons (excuses) for this - I have been moderating the Sims 3 Apocalypse Challenge and that took more of my time than I thought as I needed to play a the challenge myself in order to recall the 10 billion rules. 😏 I have to say, I do miss the open world 🌎 the color wheel 🎨and being able to control sims in multiple locations easily, but I digress.

The other reason is I moved my very first story Everything is not as it Seems to Wordpress and attempted to make it palatable in the process. It's a supernatural story in Sims 3 🌕 and if you decide to read, it gets better as it goes along.

Which brings me to my current story - New Beginnings! A new chapter is posted. 👏 So without further ado, Katherine, Walker's mother, joins the Murdock's for Christmas in Chapter 4.91- Christmas :joy::joy:

Sofia brings the generations together with - what else - stories of Tiramisu 💖

1fyspPW.png

• VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    I wonder what the current generation's equivalent of Tiramisu, the Mountain Man, and Mommy Dearest is. >:)
    VanPelt81 wrote: »
    I wonder what the current generation's equivalent of Tiramisu, the Mountain Man, and Mommy Dearest is. >:)

Those are some great questions. Maybe I should quit while I'm ahead! 😁
    Okaaaaay! I know it’s been forever! 😬 But … there was sooooo much to cram into the next chapter. Babies and wedding prep for this and the next chapter after this one. Chapter 4.93 - Tartosa Part 1

Rant:
    Then my wedding stories dropped followed by werewolves! Had to check them out. But so many mod updates. 🙄 And whoever said you have more time once you retire is cray cray. Actually we moved back near our home town and reconnected with friends and now our social life has kicked up a notch. Okay finished with my rant ….

❤️Yes, the twins are precious…..❤️

2yV7nv6.png

Spoiler for next chapter …. Sam makes a beautiful bride 😍
    MUiK0f5.png
    Ho ray for the latest chapter
    Like seeing the babies (and potential next gen) born withing succession in the same chapter (though or some odd reason I was hoping Sam & Walker gave their kid some odd name like "Baby McBabyface." As for the business talk regarding Sam's career, can't wait to see Sam & Walker's eventual Ragnarok-esque battle with Ragnar the Rotten >:):D
    Like seeing the babies (and potential next gen) born withing succession in the same chapter (though or some odd reason I was hoping Sam & Walker gave their kid some odd name like "Baby McBabyface." As for the business talk regarding Sam's career, can't wait to see Sam & Walker's eventual Ragnarok-esque battle with Ragnar the Rotten >:):D

Right! There could be a battle …. 😬
    AudreyFld wrote: »

Right! There could be a battle …. 😬

They will need their horned helmets, battle axes, and a soundtrack worthy of an epic battle...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aivhizP4Ky0